GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > News & Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,690
Threads: 115,521
Welcome to our newest member, MichelineH
» Online Users: 1,105
1 members and 1,104 guests
Sarak24034

Old 04-16-2007, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Barn Fire in Moody AL kills 8 Horses

On April 10, eight horses were lost in a barn fire at Stepping Stone Farm in Moody, AL. Trainer Courtney Huguley was dragged from the barn by fire fighters as she attempted to save the last eight horses, just before the roof caved in. Any horse person or animal lover will understand the horror and gravity of the situation. The Stepping Stone family, especially the trainer and the owners of the deceased horses, need prayers. The farm also needs monetary donations and equipment donations to continue...please visit this site, http://www.steppingstonefarmasb.com/ to read more and to help those in need.

http://www.steppingstonefarmasb.com/barnfire.html
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-16-2007, 05:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Ugh, that's absolutely terrible. Unfortunately I have little money and no equipment to donate but I have spread the news onto a horse community I belong to. Those ladies are more than willing to step up and lend a hand no matter what.
Reading this broke my heart twice over today.

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 04-16-2007, 09:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaur532 View Post
Ugh, that's absolutely terrible. Unfortunately I have little money and no equipment to donate but I have spread the news onto a horse community I belong to. Those ladies are more than willing to step up and lend a hand no matter what.
Reading this broke my heart twice over today.
That's great! Yeah I have no money and very minimal equipment...I'm hoping to get some help for a fundraiser, but I know asking around here is useless...college students are poor. So asking around to people who might have some extra change and equipment is awesome! They can just link to the Stepping Stone Farms site to contact the trainer. It's made me ill since I heard about it...