GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,714
Threads: 115,524
Welcome to our newest member, Charlesrex
» Online Users: 812
3 members and 809 guests
Sarak24034

Old 05-21-2009, 11:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to psychdesire Send a message via MSN to psychdesire Send a message via Yahoo to psychdesire
Blackberry Fans... (AT&T customers)

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Appears on AT&Ts Website

That didn't take long. After their announcement earlier today stating that it would be available in stores this Friday, the AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8900 is already up on AT&T's website. You can click the image above to learn more, and follow the links below to read some of CrackBerry.com's past reviews on the 8900. Hard to believe how long it took for AT&T to get this rolled out... it's actually 8 months to the day that we brought you our first hands-on look at the 8900... Crazy.

Taken from crackberry.com

I am pissed! I was going to get this phone instead of the Blackberry Bold and unlock it, but now that it is on ATT... I do not know what to say.
Someone called me their hero today, because I refuse to get hype about graduation OR to just limit my talents to four years. I am pursuing another year of college because I feel I am not ready (skilled enough) in subjects I should be skilled in - How amazing is this
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )