1. Intelligence, of which common sense must be a component
(Looking a lot like ZetaAce's LOL
1. Education reform: This is my number one issue...I would like to see drastic reform here.
2. Financial conservatism (I HATE pork barrel politics, even if I benefit).
3. Campaign Finance Reform: The amount of money spent on local, regional and national elections can feed and house many a homeless family.
5. Environment: As caretakers of this Earth, what we've done with it so far has been criminal.
6. War on Drugs/Drug Reform: Less jails for drug users, more treatment programs, run by faith-based and non-profit orgs. See #2.
Prosperity: Without education reform, there will be no prosperity to those at the bottom. Education is the only real equalizer. The other issue is that people must start giving back, no matter how much or how little they have. As long as all folks care about is their immediate family, then people will continue to be left behind. To be insulated from the rest of the your community, city, state, country or world is short-sighted and selfish, and what we get are lots of short-sighted, selfish people. As you can see, I am not an isolationist, although I do believe in domestic issues as the first priority.
Finer Womanhood: the "Cat's Meow" Since 1920