GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,446
0 members and 2,446 guests
No Members online

Old 07-29-2014, 09:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
cheerfulgreek
"Word Association":

Smug
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-29-2014, 09:33 PM
Banned

We are all smug over a certain topic(s).
Old 07-30-2014, 01:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
We are all smug over a certain topic(s).
To a degree, but she's smug, period. Very stuck-up and conceited. She believes what makes her happy should make everybody else happy. She thinks folks have to be married to be happy. I was married and was not happy. Spending my time with different aquantances makes me happy without being in a commitment. I agree with what you said previously.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post

She's got to catch my eye first. A significant part of my makeup centers around the fact that I am moved by what I see.
This! Agreed.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
This! Agreed.
Same here.

I don't have any family and friends who kick it with people they find physically unattractive. The physical is the first thing they noticed and that's what sparked their interest.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPPAcino View Post
Smug
Quote:
she's smug, period. Very stuck-up and conceited.
Says the man who refers to himself as a "hot commodity" lol

Quote:
She believes what makes her happy should make everybody else happy. She thinks folks have to be married to be happy. I was married and was not happy. Spending my time with different aquantances makes me happy without being in a commitment. I agree with what you said previously.
I never said what makes me happy should make you or anyone else happy. I said and believe that the Bible is His manual for life, to find principles that have worked for as long as women and men have been roaming the face of the Earth. I said whether you believe that the Bible is the Word of God, whether you have an intimate relationship with God, the bottom line is that the principles found in His Book are universal truths. They work whether you believe in them -- or Him -- or not. That is what I said and "believe".

I also never said people need to be "married" to be "happy", either. "Happiness", whether it applies to you, or not, I believe that there is a capacity of happiness in a relationship between a woman and a man that is not available to a single person. There is also a possible misery that people who are not in relationships do not experience. I believe that marriage is the closest thing to either heaven or hell that you can find on Earth, depending on who you have chosen to align yourself with. Therefore marriage is not the key to happiness, and I never said it was. Unlike you and many, I am not going to base my wholeness on something that requires another person's participation.

With that said, I believe that it is God's ideal that married people share one hope and spirit, treat each other with love, serve each other, and respect each other, so that marriage is an awesome relationship that brings joy to the participants and glorifies God. However, when mates have different values and lack mutual respect, they will have difficulty serving one another. For this reason more people are, unfortunately, enduring hurting relationships rather than enjoying healthy ones.

Now, if you enjoy having sex with multiple women (whether it is one at a time, or at the same time), you are fed and fueled by "Ken the Pimp" stories, and those things make you happy, then okay. But my convictions and principles on what I believe are going to remain the same with or without your "smug", "conceited", and "stuck-up" comments about me.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 07-30-2014, 10:40 AM
Banned

"Oh, people, thou art amusing as hell."
~ God
Old 07-30-2014, 11:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
"Ken the Pimp" .
I thought it was "Pimpin' Ken". I wonder which one of these two silly jokers are Pimpin' Ken. The one on the left or the one on the right? The clown on the left looks like a polar bear wearing sunglasses.

Romans 1:16
Old 07-30-2014, 11:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I thought it was "Pimpin' Ken". I wonder which one of these two silly jokers are Pimpin' Ken. The one on the left or the one on the right? The clown on the left looks like a polar bear wearing sunglasses.

Lmao!!!
Old 07-30-2014, 05:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

Ken is on the right (computer facing) and I think that's Tariq on the left in the white. Ken has quoted versus from the Bible too. The very reason why he wears a cross as jewelry a lot. He's also a Christian. Bruh, that's why I'm telling you, he kicks knowledge.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
The clown on the left looks like a polar bear wearing sunglasses.
I. CAN'T. STAND. YOU.

Quote:
Ken has quoted versus from the Bible too.
Truer words have never been spoken.

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Ken is on the right (computer facing) and I think that's Tariq on the left in the white. Ken has quoted versus from the Bible too. The very reason why he wears a cross as jewelry a lot. He's also a Christian. Bruh, that's why I'm telling you, he kicks knowledge.
"Versus" lolololol
Old 07-30-2014, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthMode View Post
Truer words have never been spoken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maconmagnolia View Post
"Versus" lolololol

It was a very good unintentional pun. I am a Believer in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I am also anti-religion and critical of the Bible.

That's why it is extremely funny when people like cheerfulgreek say "I'm not saying you are wrong or that you have to believe as I believe...but I believe in (insert religion/religious text)...it is universal truth...universal...it holds true and is real even if you refuse to believe in it...."

That perspective is both circular and passive aggressive.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

I am CRYING with laughter. LOL!
Old 07-30-2014, 10:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Ken has quoted versus from the Bible too. The very reason why he wears a cross as jewelry a lot. He's also a Christian. Bruh, that's why I'm telling you, he kicks knowledge.
You said this like that's supposed to make me see Ken differently or something.

Like I said, man -people interpret the Bible differently. Folks can read the same teachings in the same book, in the same Bible, and view exactly what they both read differently. In the same light, this can also apply to people. You and I can look at the same person, but view that same exact person differently. i.e. You view Ken as a hero or someone who "kicks knowledge" that you seem to admire. I view Ken as an idiot. You see how we view the exact same person differently?
Romans 1:16