Here's some info. from the www.amazon.com
Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute ManagerŪ and The Leadership Pill
"Whether you're having a quarterlife crisis or you just want an insider's guide to the working world, read this book."
Based on a mix of interviews, research and personal experience, this book's upbeat advice focuses on tangible tactics that recent college grads and experienced twenty-somethings can put to work immediately to enhance their employability now and in the future. Highlights include:
* Unorthodox but proven job-hunting techniques.
* Making a memorable first impression.
* Navigating the company's social scene.
* Practicing cringe-free networking.
* Mastering goal-setting and self-promotion.
* Stretching the eight plus hours a day spent at work, from effective time management and organization to making every piece of communication count.
* Combating negativity.
* Coping with difficult personalities.
* Troubleshooting the performance review process and anti-promotion situations.
* Learning to be an effective boss.
* Finding a new position and gracefully exiting from the old.