Well I'm glad things are going well
. There's probably little I can add on the website front, I'm having a quick look now before I go out to see Legally Blonde II. So let's see...
1) Like the new front page.
2) In the bottom left hand corner, you see a yellow exclamation mark and it reports you have errors on your page. Your code is all **fine**, but the advert code Yahoo geocities inserts is buggy. You might like to paste the following line in the <head> section of your html code to supress the reporting of the errors:
Yahoo re-inserts code for their ads every now and then, sometimes above
the <head> section so you might need to delete the ad code every now and then (it'll be obvious to see, it has <-- text above/below generated by server. PLEASE REMOVE --> on it).
3) Tiny typo on the Commonly Asked Questions page. In the first paragraph, 'developing' is spelt 'devoloping'. Likewise on the Philanthropy page where the spelling 'devoloped' is used. Also, on the Philanthropy page, 'benefit' has been spelt 'benifit'.
4) When I select 'About Us' on the right and then 'Legacy', there isn't any text on the left hand side yet? I'm guessing it's a work in progress though.
5) It (the site generally) does look nice, but you may want to re-look at the use of italics which sometimes doesn't look clear and crisp on computer monitors?
6) The purpose statement is nice, The purpose of Rho Sigma Zeta is to provide women of all cultures unity, sisterhood and support as well as life experiences. This orginization is devoted to friendship, motivation, opportunity, leadership and well-being.
There's a slight typo where 'organization' is mis-spelled. Also, the sentence might flow even better if you put the word 'to' after provide or the word 'with' after cultures, instead. A nice word to add might be 'enriching' before life experiences.
8) Calendar v. nice. I'll have to get me one of those
Overall it's v. nice, I hope not all my points were silly or annoying. Anway must dash - hot date with Reese Witherspoon