GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions New to GreekChat? This is where you can introduce yourself to the GreekChat community.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,454
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, nathnpetrovo648
» Online Users: 1,637
2 members and 1,635 guests
LaneSig, TLLK

Old 03-11-2021, 06:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile Hey! i am new

Hey guys, I am kelly. I am really honored to be a part of such a lovely community. As a child, sororities have always fascinated me. I've seen my sisters talk about them endlessly. I have seen them in movies, read them in books.

So I come here today to ask for your help. We have no sororities in our country, let alone my university. I, along with a few of my friends, have decided to start an unofficial sorority. But we are lost. We have no idea how to go about it. I have to note here: We don't have an independent house for our sisters to live in since freshmen girls are not allowed to live off-campus in my uni. But that's not my concern right now. I want you all to come forward with ideas and help me go about this incredible journey.

Love,
Kelly
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-12-2021, 08:17 AM
GreekChat Member

1. Thank you for calling this community lovely, although I'd say you haven't read much. It's usually really snark filled and fun. Or it used to be...

2. I'd start reading up in the forum on local sororities. There is a lot of good advice, and you'll find as a whole a lot of us are cranky about answering the same questions over and over.

3. Good luck on your journey.

Warning: The above post may be dripping in sarcasm and full of smartassedness.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Lmao thanks a lot. This is my first time in a forum and I am so confused .
Old 03-12-2021, 05:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly250 View Post
Hey guys, I am kelly. I am really honored to be a part of such a lovely community. As a child, sororities have always fascinated me. I've seen my sisters talk about them endlessly. I have seen them in movies, read them in books.

So I come here today to ask for your help. We have no sororities in our country, let alone my university. I, along with a few of my friends, have decided to start an unofficial sorority. But we are lost. We have no idea how to go about it. I have to note here: We don't have an independent house for our sisters to live in since freshmen girls are not allowed to live off-campus in my uni. But that's not my concern right now. I want you all to come forward with ideas and help me go about this incredible journey.

Love,
Kelly
What country are you in?