GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,141
0 members and 1,141 guests
No Members online

Old 01-19-2020, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Sigma Wanted

Hi guys!

New to this so bear with me lol
Im going someplace with this...

Whem i crossed in 89 i was starstruck by the whole greek world and i took to it like a fish to a water and was gung ho..stepping..fundraisers..meetings..the life and im an alumni. I took our constitutionality seriously too. I love Phi Beta Sigma. They have always been there for me. Never crossed a line. They are our brothers
...lol one day A Sigma asked me out on a date
Of course i said no..but he asked me again and again and again..and finally i said yes.when i tell u we had soooo much fun..like little kids it was unbelievable.Then summer came and everyone was going home for the break...except i didn't come back..i transferred home because mom was sick.Time went by and we lost touch
I never forgot my first Sigma love.No one ever came close ever making me feel like he did..loved protected..cherished..and i missed him. Years have passed now. And i yearn to love like that again. But not with just any man. My Sigma man set the bar and its all i crave for the love of a Sigma. My love..my brother...my friend...