GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 296,834
Threads: 114,103
Welcome to our newest member, sdfghjjj

Old 12-01-2002, 07:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to oceanphi01
First and foremost: A BIG shoutout to the Syracuse Triangle!!!

Also, to Gamma Phi Beta at Florida Tech--> there may only be two of us on this campus, but we have pulled together this year to show all those anti-sorority people that we are the best! Much love and lots of luck!!

Shoutout to all the Greeks on the Florida Tech campus!
Alpha Phi (of course)
Gamma Phi Beta
Chi Phi
Theta Xi
Pi Kappa Alpha
Lambda Chi Alpha
Tau Kappa Epsilon
Pi Lambda Phi

Also, as a side note, shoutout to the women of Sigma Kappa. My grandmother is one and you accept wonderful women!!!

Green, green the ivy twines...
Old 12-31-2002, 01:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
Thanks!!!!!

I just wanted to post a big thank you to all who participated in the Greek Lovefest!

More than 100 post of selfless positivity in 2002.

You all are the BEST!

I have learned so much from each and everyone of you. I am looking forward to 2003!

Yours in Greekdom,

Finer Woman 10-A-91
Old 12-31-2002, 07:05 PM
GreekChat Member

This goes out to all the GREEKS on my campus...thanxx for the competition....but an EVEN BIGGER THANXXX for the wonderful Greek experience...

AXiD- you are all oustanding women who continuously strive for nothing less than #1...thanxx for the competition

Phi Mu- we might be neck in neck when it comes to intra-murals...but we wouldn't have it any other way! You have some amazing sisters...DphiMU

Phi Sigma Sigma- thank you for your support...i'm glad that our chapters have evolved through the years, and we can shock our alums by simply getting along (we've come a LONG way) I'm glad that i have "sisters" where-ever i go...DphiSig

AOII- welcome to our campus, you are all doing very well for yourselves...it's great to see your sisterhood thrive and flourish!! Thank you for your support....it means ALOT! (LOVE the red )

Tri Sigma- you are all a bunch of wonderful women who take much pride in thier letters as well as sisterhood!

Sigma Alpha Mu- i *HEART* you guys!! Thanxxx for all the "good times", your brotherhood outshines the rest...you all take heart in all you do and it shows. Thank you for your unconditional support & all the wonderful parties! (What do u bleed?!?! )

Pi Kappa Phi- you are TRUE gentlemen who have created an AMAZING chapter in the last two years!

Pi Kappa Alpha- as cocky as you all can get, you are all amazing althletes... (and not so bad on the eyes either )

Sigma Phi Epsilon- not only are you all great "eye candy" but you have truly come up with some GREAT original ideas... SigEp Fashion Show & SigEpWF have left me floored!! Keep up the hard work! (Please don't let this be the LAST SWF!!)

FIJI- thank you for continuously supporting our chapter! Congrats on the house!

A special shout-out goes to GphiB @ FSU...you MUST be amazing from all that i've heard about you!!

One last shout-out to KKG & DG...i've always looked up to your organizations, and even fantasized joining...but as fate would have it, i found my BELOVED DphiE...keep up the wonderful work ladies!
Old 07-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

TTT
Old 07-30-2004, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

i love the AKAs, the Deltas, the Zetas, and the Rhos.

i love the women of phi mu, kkg, chi o, and the rest of the beautiful women of the NPC.

i love D phi L, and whoever the hell i'm missing.

Old 07-30-2004, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

first and foremost, SDT, so dear to my heart. thank you for being a place where i can be myself, and be loved for exactly who i am. words cannot even say...

chio- thank you for shaping my family members into the women that they are, and to the chio rho chapter, thank you for accepting my decision to go sig delt and loving me anyway. from the baby girl who grew up in a "chio legacy" bib, i would have been proud to call you my sisters.

kkg- your house is home to my very best girl friends, and i have only the greatest love and respect for you all. thank you for making me feel so wanted...i'm honored to be an "almost-kappa"

aepi- i've entrusted your brotherhood with one of the people most dear to me, thank you for taking such good care of him.

sig ep- you have not only my first real love among your brothers, but also some of my very dearest friends. the sig eps i know are truly amazing, guys i would trust with my life, my heart, and my sisters. thank you for standing by me through very rough times with one of your own and letting me be honored as your "little sis".

sigma chi- i was honored to be asked to stand as witness for one of your greek men, and more so to be included in your sweetheart court as a freshman.

pi phi- for giving lindsey a place to call her own, thank you.

ka- my true southern gentlemen...my love, affection, and thanks.

fiji- best of luck with your colonization at tulane this semester!

and every single glo- thank you for giving me such an amazing legacy, and for being part of a system i am endlessly proud to advocate.

Last edited by beautyQueenX26; 07-31-2004 at 12:39 AM.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks to everyone who's posted their lovely websites. As I admire the creativity, I've learned so much about each fraternity's/sorority's history and it's been wonderful.
Old 07-31-2004, 01:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Well, I'd like to thank the following for all their kind words & support during the fiasco that was the graffiti at our house. Also, thanks to the individuals who have PM'd me with their words of encouragement! You know who you are!

Lady Pi Phi
navane
DZGirl
ktsnake
Shima-Mizu
HotDamnImAPhiMu
The B Girl
Sister Havana
PhiPsiRuss
Jill1228
SurfinDBeach
AZSigKap
crzychx
alphaiota

Now, I absolutely love the GPhiB's at LB b/c when I got to know one of them, she was an amazing person. Go Jenna! When I sat in front of them at the Sigma Pi softball game, they were very friendly & talked to me about so many things.

The DZ's at my school are incredible! They had an ice-cream social and were the most welcoming ladies. Extremely gracious and it was so much fun to sit there & watch AI.

The DDD's at LB are fun, friendly, & smart! One gal in particular is only 20, a Rho Gamma, graduating this spring, and attending Harvard Law School next fall. WOW!

I love the dedication and strength that the AOII's at my school have. Without going into detail, they are some of the strongest women I've seen. They love their organization & are truly awesome to watch in action.

Alpha Phi is the sorority that my cousin helped colonize in Utah. To this day, she has nothing but fantastic things to say about her time as a member of Alpha Phi & is now looking to be involved as an alumna. They also won the Best Sorority on Campus award last fall. Truly awesome!

Delta Gamma. I am truly amazed at all that they do. They have great relationships on campus my angel is best friends with a DG on campus. They are awesome!
Old 07-31-2004, 10:44 AM
GreekChat Member

CASIGKAP-
Thank you for your kind words about AOII. I knew 2 girls that went Sigma Kappa at UF, and they were extremely intelligent and dedicated to their organization! It sounds like you all dealt very well with the situation at your school..
Old 07-31-2004, 04:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tnxdriving4ce
ONE love

I would like to send love to all the UVA greeks from the BFC, PHC and MGC!!

ONE,
Danielle
Old 07-31-2004, 07:07 PM

I'll shout out a couple of orgs on my campus:

Delta Gamma- These are really fun, smart, young women. Anchor Splash is always fun to watch too.

Delta Zeta- One of my friends just went DZ at the end of last semester. She's also legally blind and was worried how she would be received. Every DZ I met told me how wonderful she is, and how they had to have her. They are a great group, and they won Greek Week talent show!

Alpha Phi- Amazing women. Probably the largest house here @ Kent (100+ girls). They have the COOLEST philanthropy event (Alpha Phi Singled Out)! One of their girls, Stephanie was also Derby Darling.

Alpha Xi Delta- Greek Week and Songfest winners! Runner up in grades. Awesome new member class every year. Really sweet girls who are really dedicated to AXiD!

Chi Omega- #1 in grades and chapter of the year! THE top house here @ KSU! These women are all very intelligent. They also won intramurals this year too.

Lakers Nation.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:52 AM
GreekChat Member

This was a great thread so I thought I'd keep it up.

GLO's I especially appreciate:

ZTA- Those girls were the only ones on our campus who loved the 80s as much as we did.

Alpha Xi- We may not have hung out much but when our house closed, their president offered whatever she could do to help us.

Phi Mu- They were great next door neighbors, even inviting us to some of their parties.

DTD- Our brother house, they were always good for some fun!

KA- Hey, they let us party at their house.

Beta- Fond memories of them as well.

SAE- I worked summers with some of those guys, and they're always excellent examples of frat guys (I mean that in a good way).

And finally, one of my girls from camp this summer was an AGD and she was one of the most fun people I've ever worked at camp with!

Did I forget anyone?