GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,445
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Avalanchejqr
» Online Users: 1,851
1 members and 1,850 guests
Joobee

Old 11-20-2014, 09:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Once Upon a Time - OUAT

Didn't see a thread for it - is anyone else watching it? I picked up the first three seasons on DVD this summer and am caught up on current season.

I have a friend who has a theory that Emma is actually trapped in a mental institution with Disney movies on loop, and this is all her delusion.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-21-2014, 07:52 AM
GreekChat Member

I love OUAT! I am two episodes behind, so I have decided to store up all the next episodes and have a mini-marathon The only part of the show I have ever disliked was Frankenstein- why was he there????
Old 11-21-2014, 08:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Michael Raymond James is nominated for a People's Choice Award. I've never seen the show but I really hope he wins. It's there a voting opportunity for those awards?
Old 11-21-2014, 08:26 AM
GreekChat Member

I didn't understand Frankenstein either.

Also, something else that bugged me was when all the Enchanted Forest characters were ripped back to the Enchanted Forest by the second curse, but Henry & Emma were saved because they were of this world....However, Hook was ripped back with them, and Hook had started off a regular human as well. He should have escaped that curse.
Old 11-23-2014, 12:41 AM
GreekChat Member

I love this show! I just got done obsessively watching the 2nd and 3rd seasons. I have the two parter that just aired to watch still. . I'm glad you guys started a thread.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
I have a friend who has a theory that Emma is actually trapped in a mental institution with Disney movies on loop, and this is all her delusion.
OMG - that would be a perfect finale ending!
Old 11-23-2014, 09:36 AM
GreekChat Member

I tried to start watching this when I had Netflix but, my husband just didn't want to watch it with me. It would have been good to start watching the series on days I had off and he was at work. Just the idea of the entire Once Upon A Time series sounds pretty cool. I'm excited about the new Cinderella movie and anything else Disney you can throw my way.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:28 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^^ You should definitely start watching this show. You will be addicted. The show is really good.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:34 PM
GreekChat Member

I know it had been a week between, but I felt like I had missed something before this past Sunday's episode. There were a few things from the 're-cap that I didn't remember ever seeing. Then again, I know sometimes the recap can pull from episodes back to the beginning of the season. This is why I need to wait until they come our on DVD and watch it all together....I have the memory of a goldfish. Happens with book series, too where there are several months to a tear between books.