GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 307,816
Threads: 114,780
Posts: 2,159,132
Welcome to our newest member, MaritzaKel
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2012, 05:31 PM
ASUADPi ASUADPi is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 6,353
Miss America 2013

Miss America 2013 is in January.

Miss Delaware,Alyssa Murray- Alpha Xi Delta
Miss Maryland, Joanna Guy- Alpha Phi
Miss Vermont, Chelsea Ingram- ? (she just stated that she won "outstanding greek life academic member. went to NCSU).
__________________
"Sue Sylvester. Dance on Air."
"Will Schuester, I hate you."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:53 PM
FSUZeta FSUZeta is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: naples, florida
Posts: 15,282
I believe that Miss Alabama is a Phi Mu from Samford U.(but I may be getting my years mixed up).
__________________
I live in Fantasyland and I have waterfront property.

Last edited by FSUZeta; 10-03-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-02-2012, 08:02 PM
redlady2 redlady2 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 51
Miss FL is a UF ZTA.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-02-2012, 09:43 PM
OneHeartOneWay OneHeartOneWay is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 216
Miss Kentucky, Jessica Casebolt, is a Sigma Kappa from Georgetown College. (random fun tidbit- this is our immediate past National President's chapter, and Jessica was crowned the same night as our concluding dinner/achievement banquet of convention...it was fun to have the results coming in while we were all gathered together and our National President was so excited!)

Miss Louisiana is also a Sigma Kappa.
__________________
I love the violets!
Sigma Kappa Sorority, Alpha Theta Chapter
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity,Kentucky Sigma Chapter Fifth Anniversary Sweetheart
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:05 PM
ComradesTrue ComradesTrue is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,908
Miss Texas, DeNae Couch, is a Theta.

Last edited by ComradesTrue; 10-02-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:26 PM
IrishLake IrishLake is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: What's round on the ends and high in the middle?
Posts: 3,033
Miss Ohio, Elissa McCracken is a Delta Zeta from Ohio Northern University.
__________________
"I think my sorority sisters would be more concerned with the fact that I have a dick
" k_s
KAQ - 1870
With twin stars and kites above.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Tropical_Dancer Tropical_Dancer is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: UM
Posts: 140
Miss South Carolina is an ADPi from Clemson.
__________________
Alpha Delta Pi
It's All About The U
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Shellfish Shellfish is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHeartOneWay View Post
Miss Kentucky, Jessica Casebolt, is a Sigma Kappa from Georgetown College.
Hmmm. She could be related to me.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:36 PM
PilotsWife PilotsWife is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somewhere in the Bible belt, Lord help me
Posts: 54
Miss Massachusetts and Miss South Dakota are both members of Alpha Phi.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-03-2012, 03:25 PM
ChioLu ChioLu is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUADPi View Post
Miss Vermont, Chelsea Ingram- ? (she just stated that she won "outstanding greek life academic member. went to NCSU).
I googled Chelsea Ingram & found that she is an Alpha Delta Pi
(though there is a weathercaster, same name, who is a Delta Zeta)
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:41 PM
als463 als463 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,619
Miss Alabama is a Phi Mu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUZeta View Post
I believe that Miss Alabama is a Phi Mu from Samford U.(but I may be getting my years mixed up).
Yes. You are right. I posted it in the Phi Mu forum a while back. I will be cheering her on!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 AM
ChioLu ChioLu is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,076
the list -- all together

Miss Alabama, Anna Bryan - Phi Mu
Miss Arkansas, Sloane Roberts - Chi Omega
Miss Delaware, Alyssa Murray - Alpha Xi Delta
Miss District of Columbia, Allyn Rose - Delta Gamma
Miss Florida, Laura McKeeman - Zeta Tau Alpha
Miss Indiana, MerriBeth Cox - Zeta Tau Alpha
Miss Kansas, Sloane Lewis - Alpha Chi Omega
Miss Kentucky, Jessica Casebolt - Sigma Kappa
Miss Louisiana, Lauren Vizza - Sigma Kappa
Miss Maryland, Joanna Guy - Alpha Phi
Miss Massachusetts, Taylor Kinzler - Alpha Phi
Miss Ohio, Elissa McCracken - Delta Zeta
Miss Oklahoma, Alicia Clifton - Delta Delta Delta
Miss South Carolina, Ali Rogers - Alpha Delta Pi
Miss South Dakota, Calista Kirby - Alpha Phi
Miss Texas, DeNae Couch - Kappa Alpha Theta
Miss Vermont, Chelsea Ingram -Alpha Delta Pi
Miss Wyoming, Lexie Madden - Delta Delta Delta

If you find more, please add!

Cute photo on twitter of Miss Florida & Miss Indiana (both Zetas) at a Miss America event: pic.twitter.com/0VnSXQVH
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:23 PM
ASUADPi ASUADPi is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 6,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChioLu View Post
the list -- all together

Miss Alabama, Anna Bryan - Phi Mu
Miss Arkansas, Sloane Roberts - Chi Omega
Miss Delaware, Alyssa Murray - Alpha Xi Delta
Miss District of Columbia, Allyn Rose - Delta Gamma
Miss Florida, Laura McKeeman - Zeta Tau Alpha
Miss Indiana, MerriBeth Cox - Zeta Tau Alpha
Miss Kansas, Sloane Lewis - Alpha Chi Omega
Miss Kentucky, Jessica Casebolt - Sigma Kappa
Miss Louisiana, Lauren Vizza - Sigma Kappa
Miss Maryland, Joanna Guy - Alpha Phi
Miss Massachusetts, Taylor Kinzler - Alpha Phi
Miss Ohio, Elissa McCracken - Delta Zeta
Miss Oklahoma, Alicia Clifton - Delta Delta Delta
Miss South Carolina, Ali Rogers - Alpha Delta Pi
Miss South Dakota, Calista Kirby - Alpha Phi
Miss Texas, DeNae Couch - Kappa Alpha Theta
Miss Vermont, Chelsea Ingram -Alpha Delta Pi
Miss Wyoming, Lexie Madden - Delta Delta Delta

If you find more, please add!

Cute photo on twitter of Miss Florida & Miss Indiana (both Zetas) at a Miss America event: pic.twitter.com/0VnSXQVH
Pretty impressive list of Greeks. I think this is the longest list its been in a while.
__________________
"Sue Sylvester. Dance on Air."
"Will Schuester, I hate you."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-06-2012, 09:25 PM
AlwaysSAI AlwaysSAI is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The river of hopes & dreams.
Posts: 2,949
Send a message via AIM to AlwaysSAI
Miss Maine, Molly Bouchard, is a Sigma Alpha Iota from our Epsilon Zeta chapter at the Boston Conservatory.

(We also had 3 sisters compete in 2009 and have had 4 sisters crowned Miss America since 1966.)
__________________
ΣAI
ΑΓΔ

Last edited by AlwaysSAI; 10-06-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Cheerio Cheerio is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where there's water there's life, so we must really be living!
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSAI View Post
Miss Maine, Molly Bouchard, is a Sigma Alpha Iota from our Epsilon Zeta chapter at the Boston Conservatory.

(We also had 3 sisters compete in 2009 and have had 4 sisters crowned Miss America since 1966.)
Please do tell which four were crowned!
__________________
Sometimes finding your sorority home means continuing a family tradition.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ADPi recolonization at Ole Miss: Fall 2013 adpiucf Alpha Delta Pi 23 04-04-2013 09:26 AM
Miss America Pageant 2013 APhi4Ever Alpha Phi 4 07-12-2012 12:34 AM
Miss Montana & Miss Louisiana (Miss America) are KDs kdonline Kappa Delta 7 07-25-2005 03:38 AM
Miss America contestant DG- Miss Oregon RxyChrldr Delta Gamma 1 09-22-2003 04:56 PM
In This Thread, Miss America says: "Holy Crap! I'm Miss America!" moe.ron Chit Chat 5 09-22-2003 01:38 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.