GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Fraternity Recruitment

Fraternity Recruitment Recruitment event ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 297,094
Threads: 114,115
Posts: 2,150,326
Welcome to our newest member, WilliamSoaph
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:53 PM
knight_shadow knight_shadow is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatausc View Post
Hahahahaha, I'm sorry. Go Occupy Wall Street. And while you do that, go protest our soldier's funerals. And while you do that, I hear Gay Day Parade is going on, might want to grab your pink tie-day shirt, and ultra fratty tight pants, and go parade around. Yes, I'm the bitch.
BA-ZING!

I was quickly put in my place! Thank you, username, for successfully calling me out!
__________________
*does side bends and sit-ups*
*doesn't lose butt*

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:54 PM
amIblue? amIblue? is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Shackled to my desk
Posts: 2,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatausc View Post
Hahahahaha, I'm sorry. Go Occupy Wall Street. And while you do that, go protest our soldier's funerals. And while you do that, I hear Gay Day Parade is going on, might want to grab your pink tie-day shirt, and ultra fratty tight pants, and go parade around. Yes, I'm the bitch.
Yes, indeed.

Don't you have some weed to smoke or some liquor to drink or some women to strike out with?
__________________
Actually, amIblue? is a troublemaker. Go pick on her. --AZTheta
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:55 PM
AlphaFrog AlphaFrog is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Ozdust Ballroom
Posts: 14,898
Alright, guys, the troll buffet is officially closed.
__________________
Facile remedium est ubertati; sterilia nullo labore vincuntur.
I think pearls are lovely, especially when you need something to clutch. ~ AzTheta
The Real World Can't Hear You ~ GC Troll
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:56 PM
alphatausc alphatausc is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by amIblue? View Post
Yes, indeed.

Don't you have some weed to smoke or some liquor to drink or some women to strike out with?
Yes, in fact I do. Thank you for reminding me, I am so forgetful these days. Wait, what are we talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:58 PM
alphatausc alphatausc is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
Alright, guys, the troll buffet is officially closed.
Yes, ma'am.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:04 PM
DrPhil DrPhil is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatausc View Post
Thank you, ma'am. I must continue to overcome the obstacles in my path until I reach true political correctness. And when I finally reach it, I will thank you for starting me on the journey. I will be forever indebted to you, ma'am.
Stop trying so hard to convince yourself and others of your hegemonic heterosexual masculinity.

Only ignorant cowards use "political correctness" as an excuse to find intentionally offensive ways to express opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:08 PM
alphatausc alphatausc is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Stop trying so hard to convince yourself and others of your hegemonic heterosexual masculinity.

Only ignorant cowards use "political correctness" as an excuse to find intentionally offensive ways to express opinions.
The doctor has used big words. Excellent sign of your doctorate degree, doc. Please look at the comment of that kind lady above us, and refrain from feeding my trolling appetite. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:09 PM
DrPhil DrPhil is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatausc View Post
Please look at the comment of that kind lady above us, and refrain from feeding my trolling appetite. Thank you.
No, but you can ignore my posts if you have tired of trolling. The discussion neither begins nor ends with you.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:13 PM
alphatausc alphatausc is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
No, but you can ignore my posts if you have tired of trolling. The discussion neither begins nor ends with you.
You say no, I say no.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:15 PM
DrPhil DrPhil is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatausc View Post
You say no, I say no.
Good. What's next?
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Ghostwriter Ghostwriter is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: West of East Central North Carolina
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Just because someone isn't walking around with glitter and Lady Gaga on his iPod doesn't mean he isn't a homosexual. If you think they are non-existent, just wait until after graduation.
I'm over 50 and just had to laugh. Also had to check my iPod and make sure Lady GaGa wasn't playing. No glitter though but I do like some of GaGa's stuff. So straight people like GaGa.

Alphatausc seems to believe the "big 4" "Southern Fraternities" in the SEC schools would never allow an openly gay person to join. This may or may not be true but I am quite sure there are gay men who have been members of these chapters whether openly or not. Also if another chapter of these Fraternities have accepted an openly gay member he is a brother to all whether the SEC Fraternity chapters/members or alphatausc for that matter like it or not.

BTW - to alphatausc - mine is bigger (southern Fraternity that is). So not really sure the "big 4" is a reality.
__________________
A fool and his money are soon elected. - Will Rogers
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:24 PM
alphatausc alphatausc is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southeast
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
I'm over 50 and just had to laugh. Also had to check my iPod and make sure Lady GaGa wasn't playing. No glitter though but I do like some of GaGa's stuff. So straight people like GaGa.

Alphatausc seems to believe the "big 4" "Southern Fraternities" in the SEC schools would never allow an openly gay person to join. This may or may not be true but I am quite sure there are gay men who have been members of these chapters whether openly or not. Also if another chapter of these Fraternities have accepted an openly gay member he is a brother to all whether the SEC Fraternity chapters/members or alphatausc for that matter like it or not.

BTW - to alphatausc - mine is bigger (southern Fraternity that is). So not really sure the "big 4" is a reality.
Seems reasonable. Mind if you tell me your fraternity? Not saying you're wrong, I just had always heard that KA, EN, ATO, and SAE were "the" fraternities of the south.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:28 PM
knight_shadow knight_shadow is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
I'm over 50 and just had to laugh. Also had to check my iPod and make sure Lady GaGa wasn't playing. No glitter though but I do like some of GaGa's stuff. So straight people like GaGa.
She is a guilty pleasure *hangs head in shame* LOL

Quote:
Alphatausc seems to believe the "big 4" "Southern Fraternities" in the SEC schools would never allow an openly gay person to join. This may or may not be true but I am quite sure there are gay men who have been members of these chapters whether openly or not. Also if another chapter of these Fraternities have accepted an openly gay member he is a brother to all whether the SEC Fraternity chapters/members or alphatausc for that matter like it or not.
@ the bold - This was my point. But I guess I wasn't clear enough for alphatausc. I probably spent too much time Occupying Pride or whatever.
__________________
*does side bends and sit-ups*
*doesn't lose butt*

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:40 PM
AlphaFrog AlphaFrog is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: The Ozdust Ballroom
Posts: 14,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
@ the bold - This was my point. But I guess I wasn't clear enough for alphatausc. I probably spent too much time Occupying Pride or whatever.
Free Glitter and Gaga for the 99%?
__________________
Facile remedium est ubertati; sterilia nullo labore vincuntur.
I think pearls are lovely, especially when you need something to clutch. ~ AzTheta
The Real World Can't Hear You ~ GC Troll
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:43 PM
amIblue? amIblue? is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Shackled to my desk
Posts: 2,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
Free Glitter and Gaga for the 99%?
Yes. The 1% can buy their own.
__________________
Actually, amIblue? is a troublemaker. Go pick on her. --AZTheta
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want to join a fraternity! Cesky Greek Life 54 03-31-2011 11:26 AM
Is 24 to old to join a Fraternity? bama24 Fraternity Recruitment 114 08-11-2010 01:44 AM
Leaving a fraternity to join another shadow267 Greek Life 36 05-03-2010 11:26 AM
i want to join in fraternity.. anyone who can recruit me?., chase34273 Chit Chat 0 06-16-2008 07:28 AM
Can one join another fraternity if they are deactivated? ACTDXDeltaDeut Greek Life 14 01-19-2005 10:38 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.