GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 298,694
Threads: 114,167
Posts: 2,150,970
Welcome to our newest member, albanos
» Online Users: 304
5 members and 299 guests
albanos, flirt5721, indygphib, Kevin, peteojayy
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old 04-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Monarca7 Monarca7 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 150
So look in one day, we have come up with several ideas of ways to improve NALFO, retention and expansion (Good Job greekchatters lol). Also identified that they need to define what a “Latino” organization is….So why hasn’t NALFO done this? LOL
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-14-2011, 11:33 AM
knight_shadow knight_shadow is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,119
Because it's more important to put a motion on the table to rearrange the order of the organizations on the website. That's what's going to take NALFO to the next level.

/sarcasm lol
__________________
*does side bends and sit-ups*
*doesn't lose butt*

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-14-2011, 11:35 AM
preciousjeni preciousjeni is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NooYawk
Posts: 5,504
Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Because it's more important to put a motion on the table to rearrange the order of the organizations on the website. That's what's going to take NALFO to the next level.

/sarcasm lol
lol
__________________
ONE LOVE, For All My Life

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Senusret I Senusret I is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 12,835
I just looked at their website. The vice-chair of NALFO is a dick and I forgot I have beef with him. lol

Secondly, their structure is their biggest problem. Fix the structure, fix NALFO.
__________________
I am proud that my last post on this site was telling Kevin to suck my dick.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 04-14-2011, 11:43 AM
knight_shadow knight_shadow is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
I just looked at their website. The vice-chair of NALFO is a dick and I forgot I have beef with him. lol

Secondly, their structure is their biggest problem. Fix the structure, fix NALFO.
__________________
*does side bends and sit-ups*
*doesn't lose butt*

Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 04-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Monarca7 Monarca7 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Because it's more important to put a motion on the table to rearrange the order of the organizations on the website. That's what's going to take NALFO to the next level.

/sarcasm lol
LOL I get that... I'm just saying if we can do it on a website...while we're at work they can get it done in a meeting no?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-14-2011, 11:47 AM
knight_shadow knight_shadow is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,119
I wasn't disagreeing with you

They are going to have a hard time getting anything done if they don't get rid of all the red tape and if GLO reps don't get off their power trips. Things don't get done because the reps are more interested in flexing their muscles on petty issues than collaborating on substantial things.
__________________
*does side bends and sit-ups*
*doesn't lose butt*

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Monarca7 Monarca7 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
I wasn't disagreeing with you

They are going to have a hard time getting anything done if they don't get rid of all the red tape and if GLO reps don't get off their power trips. Things don't get done because the reps are more interested in flexing their muscles on petty issues than collaborating on substantial things.
I know you weren't lol

I can tell I am going to get very little work done today.....lol If we get convos going like yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-14-2011, 12:28 PM
LatinaAlumna LatinaAlumna is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: CA
Posts: 1,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
I just looked at their website. The vice-chair of NALFO is a dick and I forgot I have beef with him. lol

.
woooo! lol! I was eating some fruit and I almost choked on it.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Monarca7 Monarca7 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 150
I was looking at how many post I have compared to you all...I'm such a novice...lol I haven't even broke 100 yet!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
LatinaAlumna LatinaAlumna is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: CA
Posts: 1,127
I barely broke 1,000 posts this year, and I have been a member since July 2000. Actually, I came to the site when it was "GreekSource" -- a lot of LGLO members would post "shout-outs", etc. back then, but it seems most did not stick around when the site became GreekChat.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Monarca7 Monarca7 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaAlumna View Post
I barely broke 1,000 posts this year, and I have been a member since July 2000. Actually, I came to the site when it was "GreekSource" -- a lot of LGLO members would post "shout-outs", etc. back then, but it seems most did not stick around when the site became GreekChat.
What changed when it turned into Greek chat?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-14-2011, 01:41 PM
knight_shadow knight_shadow is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarca7 View Post
I was looking at how many post I have compared to you all...I'm such a novice...lol I haven't even broke 100 yet!
I've been on this site for 8 years and talk too damn much lol
__________________
*does side bends and sit-ups*
*doesn't lose butt*

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Monarca7 Monarca7 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
I've been on this site for 8 years and talk too damn much lol
lol
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-14-2011, 03:07 PM
DiamondAthena DiamondAthena is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 238
Interesting thread ppl! I am really interested in learning more about umbrella councils.
__________________
"WE GOT LETTERS. You got dreams."
~Senusret I
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
where to buy Para for orgs under NALFO Blanca260 Greek Life 3 04-25-2011 11:08 AM
NPHC, NALFO, and similar orgs: Did you "rush" more than once? Senusret I Greek Life 40 07-20-2010 04:33 PM
Too many choices may cause groups to focus on looks AOII Angel Recruitment 22 05-04-2010 11:28 PM
Activitivism - No Orgs and Lots of Orgs SummerChild Alpha Kappa Alpha 5 06-13-2006 01:08 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.