GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Phi Alpha


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 308,229
Threads: 114,831
Posts: 2,159,715
Welcome to our newest member, Honeydew80
» Online Users: 393
2 members and 391 guests
PGD-GRAD, Tuph5102
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Phrozen1ne Phrozen1ne is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The "Go" known to outsiders as Chicago
Posts: 536
General Convention 09: New Orleans

Are you going? What are you looking forward too?

I will be there and I am definitely looking forward to seeing brothers that I haven't in seen since centennial, eating lots of Creole cooking, and seeing how the new general president handles business at the 1st general convention of his term. The heat in N.O. will be crazy. I haven't been back to the city since Hurricane Katrina.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Professor Professor is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,977
I intended on going. Unfortunately, I have to make sure this stimulus money is spent correctly. To that end, I want be able to take a long vacation until the Fall.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Senusret I Senusret I is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 12,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen1ne View Post
Are you going? What are you looking forward too?

I will be there and I am definitely looking forward to seeing brothers that I haven't in seen since centennial, eating lots of Creole cooking, and seeing how the new general president handles business at the 1st general convention of his term. The heat in N.O. will be crazy. I haven't been back to the city since Hurricane Katrina.
I haven't been there since the World's Fair in 84!

I plan on getting there and losing my damn mind!!!!!!
__________________
I am proud that my last post on this site was telling Kevin to suck my dick.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-26-2009, 12:35 AM
Phrozen1ne Phrozen1ne is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The "Go" known to outsiders as Chicago
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
I intended on going. Unfortunately, I have to make sure this stimulus money is spent correctly. To that end, I want be able to take a long vacation until the Fall.
I understand. I am trying to make this trip as light on the pockets as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
I haven't been there since the World's Fair in 84!

I plan on getting there and losing my damn mind!!!!!!
Well you will be in the right place for that LMAO!




I will be driving down after Black alumni weekend at SIUC with some brothers from BH.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-26-2009, 01:25 AM
ladygreek ladygreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: In the fraternal Twin Cities
Posts: 6,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen1ne View Post
I understand. I am trying to make this trip as light on the pockets as possible.



Well you will be in the right place for that LMAO!




I will be driving down after Black alumni weekend at SIUC with some brothers from BH.
Unfortuantely the Black Alumni weekend at SIUC is the same weekend as the Delta Midwest Regional Conference. So have fun in C'dale for me. The Delta chapter will be kicking off its 40th anniversary year.
__________________
DSQ
Born: Epsilon Xi / Zeta Chi, SIUC
Raised: Minneapolis/St. Paul Alumnae
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Phrozen1ne Phrozen1ne is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The "Go" known to outsiders as Chicago
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygreek View Post
Unfortuantely the Black Alumni weekend at SIUC is the same weekend as the Delta Midwest Regional Conference. So have fun in C'dale for me. The Delta chapter will be kicking off its 40th anniversary year.

I definitely will! I enjoyed myself in 2007 and there were many events that catered to every age group. Now that we have the Black alumni site, I know the amount of people coming down will be huge. I thought I would get a chance to meet you, but there will be plenty more reunions to come!

Go Salukis!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Senusret I Senusret I is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 12,835
It's almost here! And we're almost there!
__________________
I am proud that my last post on this site was telling Kevin to suck my dick.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Senusret I Senusret I is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 12,835
...and we're back! Well, I am still here on vacation, but most brothers have returned to daily life.

If you missed it, don't fret -- check out these webcasts for highlights!

http://alphas09.broadcasturban.net/
__________________
I am proud that my last post on this site was telling Kevin to suck my dick.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Professor Professor is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,977
Chapter Brothers said that was the best convention that we have ever had. Now, I'm pissed that I was stuck in the office.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Phrozen1ne Phrozen1ne is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The "Go" known to outsiders as Chicago
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
Chapter Brothers said that was the best convention that we have ever had.

I definitely wouldn't say that, but it was nice.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2008 General Convention MIDWESTDIVA Alpha Phi Alpha 4 06-16-2008 09:39 AM
2007 General Convention Senusret I Alpha Phi Alpha 11 08-14-2007 07:50 PM
How New Orleans Are You? JLyons Cool Sites 20 03-03-2005 10:26 PM
General Convention enlightenment06 Alpha Phi Alpha 31 08-30-2003 04:12 AM
New Orleans Eclipse Alpha Kappa Alpha 1 11-07-2000 03:29 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.