GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Sigma Sigma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,565
2 members and 2,563 guests
baangelasteaxdy, JayhawkAOII

Old 12-30-2000, 11:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Anyone have some songs or chants?

Hey Girls,

I'm a Phi Sig from Clarion and we need some new songs or chants. I would love to hear from you guys!!!!

LITP,
Kirsten

Last edited by SapphireSphinx9; 02-18-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-02-2001, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool

your archon should have a chapter handbook which tells each position what she had to do, in the back of that handbook is a section called songs, you should find there a whole bunch of new songs and chants.... if you cant find it or have any questions or anything, feel free to e-mail me at aig526@yahoo.com
good luck
litp
andrea
Old 01-02-2001, 07:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

I was looking for new songs as well, but I didn't get any feed back. Good luck! I don't think that our archon has a book like you are talking about, but I will check on it. It's great to hear from everyone...

LITP,
Jadey

[This message has been edited by Jadey28 (edited January 02, 2001).]
Old 07-10-2002, 09:22 PM
PhisigWarner

mee tooo...

Hey ladies, I was looking for new songs or chants too. I'm not an archon or anything but It would be nice to learn some new stuff, especially with rush right around the corner. I'm the activities chair at my chapter and i was thining that maybe we can do a chant night. Please Email me @ DchocolateDlite@aol.com

LITP
-KC.
Old 07-10-2002, 09:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok, here's a question...

Is it wrong for a Phi Sig Chapter to "step"?

I've heard from my chapter sisters both answers, yes and no. So I wanted to see what everyone else thought.

(oh, the reason why I'm asking is because I really wanna step! It's so fun!!!)

diokete hupsala
Old 07-10-2002, 11:41 PM
PhisigWarner

Thumbs up I don't know why not...

[COLOR=royal blue]
HEY BETH!!!
gotta a lil excited, I haven't seen you much..
NEwayz I don't know why not. I know some Orgs usually Black and Latina and Multicultural step and chant and stroll. If some say Phi Sig shouldn't Step it might be because of tradition. But I say why not?

I think that we can learn alot for other GLOS. I know steppin is MAD FUN. I wish we did at my school. If Phi Sig ever has a Step team I'd be the first on on that suka!! lol..

During my new member orientation, all the pahell Glo's had put on a new member step show and guess who won? PHI SIG!!! I was "Step Chair". I look at it like this. If it doesn't say NO STEPPING in Our bi-laws I don't see y we can't. I mean the reason we are here is because our founders took a step away from tradition and wanted something new.

Sometimes I wish we had our own little hand sign like some other Glos have at our school so we just throw up the "peace sign" (well we used to...LOL)
And Just for fun we like to say "PHIIIIIIII SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGG!!!" and say it's our "call" just because we like it. All I'm saying is.. We Should not Do AWAY WITH ANY OR OUR TRADITIONS....
But WE CAN START NEW ONES.

I say STEP. Who knows maybe we will have a NATIONAL STEP TEAM and win step competitions.

Maybe We should start a New thread for this topic just to see what everyone else has to say. I'm here with you hun.

[/COLOR]