GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,025
0 members and 1,025 guests
No Members online

Old 03-27-2015, 10:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile Spring teas at UA 2015

DD and I are headed to Tuscaloosa this morning for spring teas. She is so bummed about the cold weather, and she is scrambling to find some warmer clothes to wear. Mother nature was just not ready for winter to be over yet. Can't wait to meet any mom's out there that will be going thru this rush process. I have talked with several mom's in our small hometown and found that Rush at BAMA can be quite the experience. DD has a great outlook and is so excited to meet some new girls. I'm finding this website to be a gem in information. Thanks for all of you that post regularly. It's nice to know there is a place to come to find answers to most all of our questions. Hope everyone has a great time!! RTR

Last edited by nightngale; 03-27-2015 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Best of luck to you both... and maybe a little chardonnay for you! Rush at Alabama can be overwhelming. The teas should help answer any questions that you have. Is SHE getting her recommendations in place?
Old 03-29-2015, 04:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Yes, we have started working on a list. Still having a hard time finding Alpha Phi, and Delta Gamma, but we have our feelers out on these two. I suspect it is harder to find them in Alabama because Delta Gamma has been inactive up until a few years ago here, and Alpha Phi is a new sorority at Bama too, so we don't know any of them either. Still looking for Kappa Kappa Gamma and Kappa Alpha Theta also. Now to just get everything together and sent off! Whew! What a chore! She went to spring teas yesterday and Rriday and learned a lot and had a great time. Thanks for the well wishes!
Old 03-29-2015, 05:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightngale View Post
Yes, we have started working on a list. Still having a hard time finding Alpha Phi, and Delta Gamma, but we have our feelers out on these two. I suspect it is harder to find them in Alabama because Delta Gamma has been inactive up until a few years ago here, and Alpha Phi is a new sorority at Bama too, so we don't know any of them either. Still looking for Kappa Kappa Gamma and Kappa Alpha Theta also. Now to just get everything together and sent off! Whew! What a chore! She went to spring teas yesterday and Rriday and learned a lot and had a great time. Thanks for the well wishes!
It would be nice, but the recommendations do not have to come from sorority alumnae that attended UA. There are many, many many alumnae for all of those sororities.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

PM me and I'll see if I can help with those recs.