GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,436
1 members and 1,435 guests
Kevin

Old 10-08-2001, 12:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Random Crushes!

Anyone every had a random crush, like someone you see at a fast food place, or working in a retail store at the mall? You know you can't have them cuz you probably don't even have enough time to figure out what their name is (if they don't have a nametag on), much less get their number or talk to them much. Well I have a random crush on SMOOTHIE GUY! yes, I call him Smoothie Guy now! I have actually seen him twice, though, because he works at the Smoothie store at one of the on-campus dining places. He's SO FREAKING HOT! I mean, DAMN!---excuse my language, please Anyway, he reminds me of a surfer or something...he's just got that like California-guy look..he has a nice build, nice tan, kinda spiky brown hair...and a GREAT smile. I swear, now every time I think of smoothies I'm gonna be fantasizing about Smoothie Guy..."would you like some banana in that smoothie?" LOL! (sorry...I'm all flustered now! teehee) So everybody tell me about their random crushes, and did you ever hook-up with one of them???
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-08-2001, 01:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
heehee I have a random crush on the bartender at the Red Rock--which is the bar at the end of my street-- have had a thing for him for a year. He's engaged tho, so nothing will come of that-- I di get free drinks tho--so maybe its mutual! ha ha

right before i felt for college i had a crush on the guy at my local warehouse video/music store. I rented movies every night it seemed like--my friends and I would be going out, but we'd stop in to rent a movie we were never going to watch just so I could see him--kept at it until he started talking to me. We ended up getting together and it was totally fun! (till he became stalker-ish!)

Last edited by amycat412; 10-08-2001 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-08-2001, 02:44 PM
GreekChat Member

i probably have a "random crush" in like every one of my classes - big lectures sometimes have 2 ya know,you watch them come into class, check out what theure wearing esp. if they look really good in it, see where they sit and everyday try to sit closer to that spot so maybe one ay you'll actually talk to them.. wait a minute - is this stalking jus kidding!

there is this bartender at my favorite bar that i am madly in love with ~ i know he flirts with all of he girls, but there issomething just so sexy about him, damn!!
Old 10-08-2001, 05:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by IowaHawkeye
i probably have a "random crush" in like every one of my classes - big lectures sometimes have 2 ya know,you watch them come into class, check out what theure wearing esp. if they look really good in it, see where they sit and everyday try to sit closer to that spot so maybe one ay you'll actually talk to them..
I am the same exact way!! There is this guy thats in Delta Upsilon, and i only know that because he wears a fraternity shirt almost every day, and he is so cute!! I used to sit on one side and he would sit in the other, but when i get to class early enough- I always go and find a seat by where i think he will sit. I guess you can call me bucutie-the stalker!

I think I have always been this way though, if i think a guy in one of my classes is hot, Ill try and sit close to him. Although its never close enough because I never get a chance to talk to them.
Old 10-08-2001, 05:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I have reason to believe that *no* crushes are random, and that you should enjoy every tingly, fun minute of them.

Even if quietly and to yourself.

Michael
Old 10-08-2001, 07:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh I know what u mean, but by random crush I mean someone that there is a very slim chance of you ever even TALKING to...someone u admire from a distance and never get up the nerve to ask out or whatever...u know? teehee
BTW I have another random crush---a guy I KNOW I'll never see again...he was entering a restaurant as I was leaving tonight...and I was just like "oh yeah...sexy man!" LOL
Old 10-08-2001, 07:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Oh. LOL. Does my boss count? ha ha ha
Old 10-08-2001, 07:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to TigerGirl52
OHHHHHHHHH...I so had a very random crush this past spring. I was in charge of organizing the South Central regional conference for Sigma Alpha. Anyways...I had to find rooms for all of the girls coming in so I called up the hotel near campus. Well I instantly fell in love with their business manager that I talked to. Come to find out he gave me a really good deal on the rooms b/c he knows my dad. So I spent several weeks calling him about reservations and the like but I had never seen him in person. I knew he had to be cute b/c of his voice. Finally I went to the hotel to take care of some business and I got to meet him. He was soooooooooooooo adorable. So of course I told all of my sisters about how I was really attracted to him. I also told this girl I worked with. Well after she hears this...she called him up and asked him if he was single. He told her that he's engaged. Of course I was crushed. LOL. Not to mention completely embarrassed that she had called him.

Allison
Old 10-08-2001, 08:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
oops...

My senior year of high school, I had one of those lovely mall jobs. I was in love with a guy that worked at the music store, so I would go talk to him on my breaks. One day, I got up the nerve to slip him my number on the way out.

Later that day....

SOME GIRL CALLED ME!!! Totally chewed me out for hitting on her boyfriend.

I had to find a new place to buy CD's.
Old 10-08-2001, 08:28 PM
GreekChat Member

I can think of a few girls that I've had a random crush on LOL

One in particular that I never did talk to but I always admired her from a far. She actually came with one of her XO sisters to a restaurant I worked at during school and sat in my section(they didnt say a word to me). She had this glow about her that was awesome. I can think of many other girls but this girl really stands out in my mind.

I also had a crush on a certin AOII at Myrtle Beach one time but she ended up marrying a sigma chi I believe and there was this one Alpha Phi that was absoultely fabulous. My first serenade was with an Alpha Phi sister actually.

Kevin
Old 10-08-2001, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Man! I'm like all sappy and wanting a guy now! For the past month (since I stopped calling the last guy I dated), I was all kinda like sick of being "tied-down", and wanted to just kinda be single & flirty for a while. Well now I'm starting to get back into that obsessive I-want-a-boyfriend phase. I suppose that's because a lot of my sisters have boyfriends now. Oh, well...
U know that little "glow" you give off when you have someone, and for some reason that makes people attracted to you? Well I wish I could bottle that somehow, while I'm single, to more easily attract guys LOL...okay I'm just sounding crazy now....
Old 10-09-2001, 12:29 AM

Cool Hot Primanti's man

I've got one...there was this exceedingly HOT man who worked at Primanti's in Oakland (where Pitt & Carnegie Mellon are) a few years ago. My little and I always went there when she was in town to get sandwiches, and to drool over this dude! Nice eyes and nicer butt.
Old 10-09-2001, 04:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Dejajeva
Ooh.
I'm mad for my math teacher.

Yummy.
Old 10-09-2001, 04:42 PM
GreekChat Member

His names Andy. A real cutie, think hes got a new gf though. Met him last year at a party, have danced with him a little out, but thats about it. See him all the time out and make conversation. I don't know too much about him, other than he has a cute accent. I don't ever expect anything to happen, He's just really fun to crush on and talk with whenever I see him out.
Old 10-11-2001, 12:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Oh I definitely have had the random crush thing - I go through crushes like Bluto went through bottles of Jack Daniels in Animal House - seems like I have one all the time. I'm not going to go into names, in case someone I know from Boston U. is on here (besides KSigRC, who probably knows who all of them are), but there are a bunch of them.

As far as luck I've had with them....well, we don't need to go into that now.....