GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,454
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, nathnpetrovo648
» Online Users: 1,538
2 members and 1,536 guests
nathnpetrovo648, Xidelt

Old 09-19-2002, 10:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Question monmouth duo

i am cross-posting this from the Pi Phi forum, i hope no one will mind!

my chapter is making a big push to improve campus image and reputation. one thing we would like to do is revive our monmouth duo with the lovely ladies from Kappa. i was just wondering, for those of you that have a Pi Phi chapter on campus, what ideas/themes/neato stuff in general have you done for monmouth duo?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-21-2002, 08:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to vukkg
My chapter celebrates our Monmouth Duo by having a joint date party (semiformal) with Pi Phi's. Its way fun because there are twice as many people around! Ours is in a month!!
Old 09-22-2002, 11:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KappaChris29
Hey all!!!!
My name is Christina. I'm from Livermore, CA, but I'm the Kappa Treasurer for Epsilon Alpha at TCU in Fort Worth, TX.
For Monmouth Duo, we have something called Monmouth My Tie with the Pi Phi's and it is soooo much fun!!!!
Here's what you do:
Every girl pairs up with someone (preferably a close friend) and each girl secretly finds a date for their friend (since the girls are close the girl normally finds a close friend to the girl or her crush). What that girl does when she finds the date is ask him for one of his ties. So, the night of the party the KKG wears the tie of her date that her sister gave her and that night the guy (who has no idea who is wearing his tie because the girl didn't tell him who his date was) has to go around and find the girl who is wearing his tie. So then after he finds her they have fun the rest of the night.
You just have to make sure that neither the guy or the girl know who their date is. What you tell the guy is that you explain what you're doing and how he finds his date, etc...
I'm sorry if that was confusing, but it's kinda hard to type out the explanation of the party. Just take my word that it is sooooo much fun anticipating who your date will be!!!
If y'all have any questions PLEASE let me know and I'll try to explain it better if there are any fuzzy parts.
If y'all use this idea let me know how it goes!!!!

Loyally,
Christina
Old 10-18-2002, 07:21 PM
GreekChat Member

monmouth duo

Hi everyone im pretty new to GC i just wanted to say that im a pi phi at MSU and we dont do any parties or stuff with Kappas but i know we hold a lot of respect for each other and that each of us have lots of friends in the other house!