GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life > Introductions

Introductions New to GreekChat? This is where you can introduce yourself to the GreekChat community.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,133
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, Yodapolarisnupe
» Online Users: 1,223
1 members and 1,222 guests
navane

Old 07-06-2018, 08:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi girl needs advice!

Hi!

I am wondering if anyone knows what happened to the Alpha Phi Eta Rho chapter at university of San Diego? I know they are doing an underground sorority, but if anyone has info please let me know. I want to rush this underground sorority but don’t know how to even begin with the underground. I rushed this past spring and ended in a sorority that is not for me. I really hope I can find my “home”. Thank you
Old 07-06-2018, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher101 View Post
Hi!

I am wondering if anyone knows what happened to the Alpha Phi Eta Rho chapter at university of San Diego? I know they are doing an underground sorority, but if anyone has info please let me know. I want to rush this underground sorority but don’t know how to even begin with the underground. I rushed this past spring and ended in a sorority that is not for me. I really hope I can find my “home”. Thank you
QFP
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Old 07-07-2018, 09:40 AM

It it’s “underground” people are not going to post about it on a message board. Th fact that you tried to gain information about it in this way means either that a) you don’t get the concept and would be an egregiously bad risk for membership or b) you are a not-very-subtle narc.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
It it’s “underground” people are not going to post about it on a message board. Th fact that you tried to gain information about it in this way means either that a) you don’t get the concept and would be an egregiously bad risk for membership or b) you are a not-very-subtle narc.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
QFP
Hi!

I’m sorry I don’t get the whole concept of the underground. But there is no need to be mean about it. And no I am not a narc. I just want to rush it but I don’t know if they informal or accept request. I thought this site people doesn’t expose things. Ok thank you.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

We have no idea how sub-Rosa groups function. They undoubtedly have lost recognition from their national headquarters which means whatever they are, this functioning group is not a chapter of a NPC sorority anymore. They are a club trying to function as a NPC sorority. Contact them to see how to join Club X or whatever they call themselves.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok thank you for letting me know! This helps!