GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,469
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, davidjuioro5780
» Online Users: 2,330
2 members and 2,328 guests
indygphib

Old 09-20-2000, 03:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool college dating

Just wanted to know if any of you college girls would be willing to share any funny horror stories about loser fraternity guys you have dated in the past (no names please).
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-20-2000, 01:31 PM
GreekChat Member

yeah.... like the guy i hooked up with for four months last year and it's debatable whether or not we were actually even dating.... ..... the same guy who tried to hook up with me again a couple weeks ago (and who was shot down).....
Old 11-03-2000, 01:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Weeeel, lets see. Just a few weeks ago this guy asked me to dinner and a movie. He was kinda cute. H'mmm, sounds nice, huh? We went to an Italian restaurant just off campus and doubled dated with a sorority sis of mine.

After we ordered, the dude started playing footsie with me. Even took off his shoe. I didnt know whether to laugh or hit him. At first I thought it must be some kind of weird joke, but noooooo, I can tell he's into this, cuz he's throwing me these intense looks. Ewwwww, I just wanted to bolt. I could barely eat my dinner. Looking back, its kinda dorky funny, but at the time, I wasn't smiling.

------------------
"It's a long long road, it's a big big world, we are wise wise women, we are giggling girls." ~Ani DiFranco~
Old 11-03-2000, 08:43 PM
GreekChat Member

A guy I sort of new had just been initiated into his fraternity. We ran into each other shortly after and he asked me to his first formal so I said sure...I didn't really know the guy, and he was a few years younger than me, but hey...a chance to get dressed up, and if we didn't hit it off...no harm done. Well, we had fun, but I wasn't really interested. However, he was, and on the way home he asked me if I'd go out with him again.
So here I'm stuck in the car, thinking...I can't ruin this guy's first formal by turning him down..I'll go out with him one more time...let him down easier then...
Well, that didn't end up happening...my poor bleeding heart couldn't bear to hurt this guy's feelings... so we ended up being together for like, 3 months before I sucked up the courage to break things off with him, and then I felt so bad for dragging it on so long
I probably could have done it sooner if his brothers weren't so cool...I didn't want them to hate me, which they ended up not anyway...I found out later they were suprised we stayed together for so long when we were so different! (esp. the age difference...junior to freshman when I'm used to dating guys that are done with grad school!)
Old 11-04-2000, 09:54 AM
GreekChat Member

If its ok I'd like to hear from the guys also regarding their unfortunate "dating" experiences with sorority girls.

[This message has been edited by kmullini (edited November 04, 2000).]