GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 324,850
Threads: 115,483
Welcome to our newest member, DarrelBoer
» Online Users: 2,027
2 members and 2,025 guests
DarrelBoer, FSUZeta

Old 02-10-2024, 11:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
PB & Zach, what are your thoughts on transgender folks joining your frat? Would you vote yay or nay?

Edit: why or why not?
No, she would not get my vote. Why? Because you are either a male or a female/a man or a woman. Kappa Alpha Psi is a fraternity for men, and men only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
I guess I wouldn’t, unless it was obvious.
All you have to do is look at the arms. A woman’s arms (where the elbows are) are convex, while a man’s arms (where the elbows are) are concave. That’s intro to figure drawing 101. There are several anatomy differences, but that’s always been the most obvious, to me. I know, because when we had to do gesture drawings of both nude women and men, I struggled with women’s arms when the arm was in the straight position and not bending (where the elbow is located). Very difficult to sketch and get right.
Romans 1:16
Old 02-11-2024, 11:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
No, she would not get my vote. Why? Because you are either a male or a female/a man or a woman. Kappa Alpha Psi is a fraternity for men, and men only.

All you have to do is look at the arms. A woman’s arms (where the elbows are) are convex, while a man’s arms (where the elbows are) are concave. That’s intro to figure drawing 101. There are several anatomy differences, but that’s always been the most obvious, to me. I know, because when we had to do gesture drawings of both nude women and men, I struggled with women’s arms when the arm was in the straight position and not bending (where the elbow is located). Very difficult to sketch and get right.
Lol I had to look this up. I never knew about this and never paid attention to it. I look at the neck or broad shoulders, that’s how I can tell. I’m trying to compare my arms to my girl’s. Mine are bigger but I’m still not seeing what you’re talking about.
Old 02-11-2024, 12:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lol I had to look this up. I never knew about this and never paid attention to it. I look at the neck or broad shoulders, that’s how I can tell. I’m trying to compare my arms to my girl’s. Mine are bigger but I’m still not seeing what you’re talking about.
It’s easy to see. Both of you stand side by side and hold your arms out closest to each other - with your hands facing up. Extend your arms out as far as you can. Look at your arm where the elbow would bend. Look at her arm where the elbow would bend. Hers will pop out and up. Yours will be straight but will still have a slight concave bend. If your lady-friend’s arm doesn’t pop out and up and is slightly concave like yours, your live-in partner/bed-warmer is a dude, my man. 😂

ETA: If you find that it’s concave like yours, I don’t want to know about it. 😂

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 02-11-2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-11-2024, 02:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Haha! This is funny as shit but interesting at the same time. If he comes back posting hers looked like his, I’m on the floor laughing.
Old 02-11-2024, 04:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Haha! This is funny as shit but interesting at the same time. If he comes back posting hers looked like his, I’m on the floor laughing.
🤣

Usually Phroze is a quick responder. He may have run into a bit of an unexpected problem. 😂😂😂
Old 02-11-2024, 07:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
🤣

Usually Phroze is a quick responder. He may have run into a bit of an unexpected problem. 😂😂😂
Lmao! Fuck you PB Lol! I need to take a figure drawing class, for real. It did exactly what you said it’d do (her arm). I never knew that. I’d have never noticed a difference until you mentioned it.
Old 02-12-2024, 12:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lmao! Fuck you PB Lol! I need to take a figure drawing class, for real. It did exactly what you said it’d do (her arm). I never knew that. I’d have never noticed a difference until you mentioned it.
Ok, now?

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.
Old 02-12-2024, 01:00 AM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: The Super Bowl was SO entertaining. I just wish it was on a Friday evening so I wouldn’t have to go to work the next day. 🫤
Old 02-12-2024, 11:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
🤣🤣🤣

If you’re interested in learning about the differences most people don’t notice or overlook, I think a figure drawing class would be great for you to take. You should take a fun course with your lady-friend. Have fun, learn, and get good quality time with her. There’s a good book called “The Figure in Motion” if my memory serves me correctly. When I was in undergrad, I struggled with drawing/sketching women’s arms, big time, so my professor recommended the book for me. It helped me tremendously. If you decide to take the class or get a figure drawing book to start, I wouldn’t focus on a finished drawing right away. I’d start with timed, quick gesture drawings first.

Keep me posted, if you’re serious about taking a class.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
🤣🤣🤣

If you’re interested in learning about the differences most people don’t notice or overlook, I think a figure drawing class would be great for you to take. You should take a fun course with your lady-friend. Have fun, learn, and get good quality time with her. There’s a good book called “The Figure in Motion” if my memory serves me correctly. When I was in undergrad, I struggled with drawing/sketching women’s arms, big time, so my professor recommended the book for me. It helped me tremendously. If you decide to take the class or get a figure drawing book to start, I wouldn’t focus on a finished drawing right away. I’d start with timed, quick gesture drawings first.

Keep me posted, if you’re serious about taking a class.
My girl wanted to do a pottery session for us. It’s $60.00 per person for an hour, or something like that. That’s high as hell.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Me and my girl are cracking up at the boner conversation thread. I remember somebody on here saying they boned a girl and while they were boning her, she pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it. I remember a friend of mine saying that as a joke to another friend, but I remember somebody on here saying either they boned a girl and she pulled out a cigarette, lit it up, and started smoking it while getting boned or they knew somebody who that happened to.
Old 02-12-2024, 11:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
My girl wanted to do a pottery session for us. It’s $60.00 per person for an hour, or something like that. That’s high as hell.
You should take her.

Quote:
Me and my girl are cracking up at the boner conversation thread. I remember somebody on here saying they boned a girl and while they were boning her, she pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it. I remember a friend of mine saying that as a joke to another friend, but I remember somebody on here saying either they boned a girl and she pulled out a cigarette, lit it up, and started smoking it while getting boned or they knew somebody who that happened to.
😂 Man, that was an ongoing joke when my dad was in college, but he told me the joke was not a joke. There was a woman on his campus doing that. He said it happened to his roommate in college. He told me she had a reputation and she’d call herself “Mamma Stallion”. 😂😂😭

Apparently, she had sex with a lot of dudes, which was hard to sneak and do in his day on his campus. Anyway, he told me she would wrap her legs around guys she’d have sex with so tightly, they couldn’t get up while she smoked the cigarette. He said his roommate managed to get away from her though. He told me she wouldn’t let go until they hollered “calf rope”. 😂😂😂
Old 02-12-2024, 11:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You should take her.

😂 Man, that was an ongoing joke when my dad was in college, but he told me the joke was not a joke. There was a woman on his campus doing that. He said it happened to his roommate in college. He told me she had a reputation and she’d call herself “Mamma Stallion”. 😂😂😭

Apparently, she had sex with a lot of dudes, which was hard to sneak and do in his day on his campus. Anyway, he told me she would wrap her legs around guys she’d have sex with so tightly, they couldn’t get up while she smoked the cigarette. He said his roommate managed to get away from her though. He told me she wouldn’t let go until they hollered “calf rope”. 😂😂😂
ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2024, 11:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dad has all kinds of college stories that would have you on the floor dying laughing. At first I thought these stories were exaggerated but I met one of his frat brothers he pledged with back then, and he also said “Mamma Stallion” was real and no joke. 😂
Old 02-13-2024, 12:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
My dad has all kinds of college stories that would have you on the floor dying laughing. At first I thought these stories were exaggerated but I met one of his frat brothers he pledged with back then, and he also said “Mamma Stallion” was real and no joke. 😂
Dude, that story is the funniest shit I’ve ever read on here. Ask my frat what was up with the words calf rope. Wtf? Lol!!!!!! goddamn I LMAO at this shit. I damn near couldn’t breathe! Still laughing!