GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,448
0 members and 2,448 guests
No Members online

Old 07-29-2004, 08:01 AM
GreekChat Member

North Carolina!

Hey ladies!

This saturday I leave to go on vacation in NC!!! YAY! I haven't had a "real" vacation since my junior year of high school! 6 years ago! WOW! I am headed to Topsail Island (Wilmington) and I'll be there for a week or so. Beth and CJ, I'm pretty sure that we'll be driving through Raleigh so maybe just maybe I'll get to stop there somewhere. CJ, I have your number!

Hope everyone is enjoying what is left of the summer! Recruitment for most of us is coming right around the corner!

LITB,
Andrea
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-29-2004, 07:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
Yay Andrea!!! If you do find yourself in Raleigh, let me know and we can get dinner or ice cream or something!! Yippy! If you are around during the week, you can come visit my classroom if you want!
Old 07-29-2004, 08:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorry to crash but Hannah I wanted to tell you a bit about Topsail and that area in case you don't know about it. I've never been to Topsail but my parents just got back from there and they said it a nice place but older and quiet/slow. Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach are not far away and I definitely recommend visiting that area. Downtown Wilmington, which is on the waterway, is very pretty and has lots of shops. Wrightsville is a cute beach and while there are a lot of families there are a few fun bars and lots of young people. I hope you get to stop in Raleigh too to see your NC State sisters because Raleigh is a great place (of course I'm a little biased).
Old 07-30-2004, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Yay! I get to stop and see CJ tomorrow!!! Fabulous!
Old 07-31-2004, 10:24 AM
GreekChat Member

have fun! And if you read this before you go, I'd recommend doing a Dawson's Creek tour in Wilmington if you're a fan. I know last summer we went on one and saw a lot of the places featured on the show I love the NC beaches
Old 07-31-2004, 03:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Yay for lunch with Andrea!!! And yay because we (boyfriend and I) are going to go join Andrea and her family and her boyfriend at the beach tomorrow!! Pictures to come soon!!!
Old 08-02-2004, 11:32 AM
GreekChat Member

The beach yesterday was AWESOME! Andrea and her boyfriend, Todd, came through Raleigh Saturday, and we all met for lunch. Then Sunday, my boyfriend, Chris, and I packed up and headed for Topsail Beach to join them for the day! We had sooooo much fun! I'm so mad that I forgot my camera though...Andrea had one though and she promises that she'll send me pictures when she gets back on Monday...so we'll post some pictures then!
Old 08-07-2004, 10:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Well everyone....I'm back from vacay safe and sound, but definately missing NC. I admit it is a little warmer than I really would like it to be, BUT I could definately get used to it. I really want to move down there now! But give me another year on that before anyone gets excited!

Anyways...we got to visit CJ and Chris on Saturday and they took us out to this fabulous little Italian restaurant that is totally NC State. It's filled with memorabilia and just awesome stuff! I even got to meet another one of the NC State chapter sisters that works there! Definately cool! Then they showed us around NC State and took us over to the DG house which is a wonderful house....I just wish I could've gotten to see inside!

We only got to stay in Raleigh for about 2 hours but it was so much fun! But we extended our visit anyway and invited CJ and Chris to spend the day with us on the beach the next day. They came down and we had so much fun just hanging out by the ocean and the pool and doing a lot of catching up.

CJ has some of the pics that she'll be posting soon. I'll have some more coming soon because we took pictures with three different cameras....LOL
Old 08-07-2004, 10:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Da da da daaaaa! Here is the first set of pictures!!

Andrea and CJ in Raleigh, NC after lunch...before Andrea headed down the road towards the beach.

CJ being silly (both Chris - my boyfriend, and Todd - Andrea's boyfriend are avid cyclists) with her boyfriends bike gear.

CJ and her boyfriend Chris (come on, I had to put this one on here!).

Andrea and CJ getting eaten by a shark.

Todd, Andrea, Chris, and CJ out doing a lil' shopping.

Andrea and CJ saying goodbye before CJ had to head back to Raleigh.

Todd and Andrea looking cute.

Leave it to a DG to find a giant anchor to stand on!!

More pictures to come as I get them! There are some funny ones to come too...just wait!
Old 08-08-2004, 07:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Yay more pictures!

Chris, CJ, Todd, and Andrea splahing around in the pool!

Cousin It (CJ) and Cousin It (Andrea)

We did the DG thing.

Yay DG!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

It looks as if we were on vacation the whole week together CJ! We had WAY too much fun! We definately need to do that again!

More pics tomorrow when I get the last roll of film developed!!
Old 08-09-2004, 10:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Hehe, here are the last of the pictures...

Andrea getting knocked over and CJ looking silly.

Yay for the beach!

Pretty DG's at the ocean!

Sisterly love!!!

Awww...I want to go back!!
Old 08-10-2004, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2004, 08:46 PM
GreekChat Member

awww..those pictures are lovely!!!

right now im in Fayetteville!!!
Old 08-21-2004, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

If you happen to come towards Raleigh let me know!