GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,001
3 members and 1,998 guests
babobygooglet93, oncegreek, TLLK

Old 10-06-2013, 11:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Congrats to you both, Choabet!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-06-2013, 11:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Found KKG!
Old 10-06-2013, 11:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Before my DD ever headed down to Ole Miss, she was hoping to be a Theta because she knew some girls from high school in that group. She was OOS PNM with no legacy. She had a great time during recruitment, and was given a bid to Kappa Alpha Theta along with another girl from her high school! So it all worked out in the end!

Last edited by olemissmom2017; 10-07-2013 at 01:11 AM.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

My daughter is now a new baby dolphin. She is beyond excited to be a member of the TRIbe! I thought the theme was awesome! Sorry all you ladies don't agree.

Today will now be considered one of the craziest experiences of my life! Ole miss sorority recruitment is over the top goodness!

Love seeing all the fraternity boys all dressed up cheering on the girls!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemissmom2017 View Post
Before my DD ever headed down to Ole Miss, she was hoping to be a Theta because she knew some girls from high school in that group. She was OOS PNM with no legacy. She had a great time during recruitment, and was given a bid to Kappa Alpha Theta along with another girl from her high school! (the only two from her school to attend Ole Miss!). So it all worked out in the end!
YEAH!!!! so happy to hear about a Theta ending here! She will love her years as a Theta.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemissmom2017 View Post
Before my DD ever headed down to Ole Miss, she was hoping to be a Theta because she knew some girls from high school in that group. She was OOS PNM with no legacy. She had a great time during recruitment, and was given a bid to Kappa Alpha Theta along with another girl from her high school! So it all worked out in the end!
WELCΘME HΘME, and HΘTTY TΘDDY!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:19 AM
GreekChat Member

YES!!!! I am on a roll this year! My rec. girl went Phi Mu! I think that makes a total of 3 Phi Mus this year for me and my cousin went Phi Mu at another school in PA this fall! So excited!!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:14 AM
GreekChat Member

YAY!!! Thanks for posting all these awesome pictures! and CONGRATS to all the new Ole Miss pledges!!! So happy for each of you and your respective houses!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUHoosiergirl88 View Post
I've been attempting to stalk PC pictures for all of you but haven't found much outside of pictures containing just a couple of sisters!

That being said...AOII's bid day theme was Friends (the TV show) and it is ADORABLE!!!
Thank you! I thought it was very cute and original! They even had a café set up inside with coffee (and other treats/food) too! I will try to post pics later today.

I think all of the chapters did very well. Now ADPi starts their colonization process today with Bid Day on Saturday, October 13 in the Grove! It should be fabulous. I have heard lots of buzz about ADPi!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleMissGlitter View Post
Now ADPi starts their colonization process today with Bid Day on Saturday, October 13 in the Grove! It should be fabulous. I have heard lots of buzz about ADPi!
Someone close to the Colony Recruitment needs to start a thread!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
Someone close to the Colony Recruitment needs to start a thread!
Just started one although I'm not close to the colony recruitment, I figured women who are can feel free to contribute information to the thread!

Congrats to all of the Ole Miss PNMs!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:12 PM
GreekChat Member

GREAT pictures from Bid Day!!!

http://hottytoddy.com/bid-day-2013/
Old 10-07-2013, 12:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Delta Gamma!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks to you all!

I just want to thank everyone who was (unknowingly) a big part of my daughter's rush experience. Coming from NYC, neither one of us knew what to expect from this process and this thread was an incredibly valuable resource.

I know how much her decision to attend Ole Miss was tied to her desire to be in a sorority and really get that full experience of attending a big, traditional, Southern school. So I am excited to share that there's a little bit of Manhattan coming to the Theta house. And I am especially proud that she found her new home (away from home).

Thanks y'all.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle95 View Post
Hello ladies! I just thought I would let you know that I pledged Phi Mu and could not be more excited! Thank y'all for all you do!
I pledged Phi Mu as well!