GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Fundraising

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,387
2 members and 1,385 guests
PrettyBoy, Xidelt

Old 11-04-2007, 02:03 PM
GreekChat Member

New Way of fundraising

Please take a few minutes to read below. It may be just what you are looking for as it 100% free, requires no investment and you never need to asked for donations. This new revolutionary way of fund-raising simply harnesses the power of online shopping.

COMMITTED TO CHANGING THE WAY FUNDRAISING IS DONE! You may be familiar with fundraising malls. But they are different.
One of our primary goals is to be different from every other Mall out there. While there are some great Malls, our commitment
is to excellence in every area. Their goal is to raise $100 MILLION for organizations in the next 12 months. We can only achieve that by doing everything a "little bit better".

• They have more stores than any other Mall – 1000+

• Their goal is, if it can be bought, it can be bought on your Power Mall. They are committed to providing a vast variety of stores and products – with each merchant meeting a strict set of criteria to ensure shopping satisfaction.
• 4-75% of the purchase price on each product or service bought goes to the organization.
• My Power Mall will also give a Free Mall to any of your staff or supporters that want one – allowing them to shop on the Mall and generate income for your organization and them at the same time! This is NOT an MLM or Affiliate company.

• Exciting weekly & daily Shopping Alerts promote purchasing. It's not enough to build a great Mall. It's equally important to give you a reason to visit your Mall. That's where their exciting newsletters, customized store specials e-mails and all their FREE gifts come in.

• Once you have received your Mall and shared it with a few people, the My Power Mall system takes over – doing all the work to create money FOR you!

• There is no selling, no qualifying for income, all marketing tools are Free, and no one ever has to reveal their Credit Card Info.
My Power Mall’s mission is to change the way fundraising is done!
We look forward to working with you to help you achieve your mission.

To receive your own FREE Power Mall,please contact me for more information or go to www.zoeyinc.net

Sincerely,

Nanci Casson
cassonn@comcast.net
www.zoeyinc.net
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )