GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,353
0 members and 1,353 guests
No Members online

Old 04-24-2002, 10:17 PM

Felicity!!??!?!

OK I just finished watching Felicity graduate and all I can say is -

WHAT THE F@#%ING HELL WAS THAT??!?

I hate when good shows go out sucky...I just want it to be over now.
Old 04-24-2002, 10:27 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL, 33.

I don't watch the show myself, but there have been several that ended in crappy ways. 90210, Party of 5, just to name a few. I'm sure Ally will suck when it's all over. It's like they don't want us to walk away remembering what was once great about the show...like they do it on purpose, so we won't disagree with their decision to cancel.

Sorry you were disappointed!
Old 04-24-2002, 10:59 PM

I just wanted to scream at these people - because I was remembering my own graduation and thinking "do these people not have phones??!" I mean, I was sad, but they were acting like they were never going to see or hear from each other again. I knew I was, but then again, I didn't go to school on the other end of the country either. The doctor thing was what really irritated me - she should have gone into architecture instead.

grumble grumble grumble. I didn't think this could suck worse than the end of Melrose Place, but at this point it is a dead heat. But if they show the hideous death of Julie, they will make it up to me.
Old 04-24-2002, 11:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Where is the closure?! I was all excited for some huge ending, but that didn't really happen for me. It was emotinal and I was happy that they somewhat came back together at the end. I wanted something more concrete though.
Old 04-25-2002, 12:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I watched the last fifteen minutes. I had no idea what the heck was going on because I hadn't watched that show since she chopped off her hair.
Old 04-25-2002, 04:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Can someone PM me a play-by-play? I missed it b/c we went to see Dustin Diamond (aka Screech) do a stand-up routine. It sucked AND I missed Felicity.
Old 04-25-2002, 08:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
I really liked Felicity until they announced it was ended and since then it's been crappy. That awful woman with Ben, wtf?!? I'm sick of it so now I just channel surf and if there's nothing else on then I will suffer and watch it. They better not do the same thing to Dawson's Creek next year.
Old 04-25-2002, 12:34 PM

Question What Happens? The episodes are running behind here in Canada!

Felicity's final season just started here in Canada (they must have put the show on hold for a few months),because the final season started on Monday and will end in September 2002.

What I saw was Felicity's father coming out to
NYC and hassling her about taking Art and pressuring her to get back to the "Med School" track. Felicity went to see the Honors Art Professor and he was on the phone and got grouchy at her. Then, she later showed him her portfolio and she was turned down to get into the Honors Art program, and the Prof. said that she should take some other course first (I think with Sherman, or something, who she's already had as a Prof).

Elena is getting married and is hassling Javier about the dress, Ben is taking 18 credits and is stressed out, and the episode ended with Felicity and Noel smooching on the roof of the building.

So what happens? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME
A few minutes later...
This link was kindly sent to me!
http://tvplex.go.com/touchstone/felicity/index.html
Thanks!

Last edited by CutiePie2000; 04-25-2002 at 03:12 PM.
Old 04-25-2002, 02:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to xok85xo
do you reaaaaaaaaaallly wanna know? b/c ALOT happens this season
(this will take you to the end of the season)
elana doesn't marry tracy, however sean & megan get married, ben sleeps with lauren, the woman who's ben's father sponsers in AA..she then gets pregnant and has a baby, and moves to arizona bens father almost dies, but doesnt and his parents end up getting back together, felicity sleeps with noel, ben finds out they break up(this is when ben sleeps with lauren) and eventually get back together, get engaged, & break up b/c felicity doesn't want to follow ben to arizona to be with lauren & the baby. felicity moves back to california and decides to go to medical school, at the end ben shows up and its assumed that they get back together(he followed her to CA to be with her). sean & noel go into business together working as website designers..
thats about the gist of the season, can anyone think of anyhting major that i missed?