GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 1,495
3 members and 1,492 guests
Cookiez17, Sciencewoman, Xidelt

Old 07-24-2000, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Totally off the subject of Greeks

I know this has nothing to do with greek life but who out there are WWF fans. On another forum they were talking about the Rock and I want to know if any one saw Fully Loaded last night.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-24-2000, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZetaAce Send a message via AIM to ZetaAce
I AM!!! And I saw Fully Loaded! Yeah!

I am going to SummerSlam in Raleigh, NC. and my tickets are TIGHT! 2nd row seats!
Look for me on TV, I'll be the young woman kidnapping the Rock.

ZetaAce

[This message has been edited by ZetaAce (edited July 24, 2000).]
Old 07-24-2000, 05:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

ZetaAce, PLEASE tell me what happened last night, Did the Rock, Jerico and The Undertaker win their fights? (I was rooting for them)

------------------
Reach for the Moon, because even if you miss, you will still be among the stars!
-unknown
Old 07-24-2000, 05:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

I watch WWF, but I didn't see Fully Loaded last night. I would like to know who won as well. I also need to know...if I am the only person on Earth that thinks the Big Show is sexy?? What about Test? He is soooo dam fine! I think the Rock is too full of himself.
Old 07-24-2000, 06:18 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm almost embarrased to admit this but I think the Big Show is kind of sexy too, especially in Sisquo's video!

Matches-

Hardy Boyz & Lita def. T & A and Trish- Lita is AWESOME! She did a hurracanrhana off of the top rope on test, jumped off the top rope and did a body splash on Albert, and did a moonsault on Trish for the win. After the match Trish beat her with a belt. (More on that later)

Tazz def. Al Snow- Wow, this match was super boring!

Perry Saturn def. Eddy Guerrero for European title

Acolytes def. Edge & Christian via DQ Edge and Christian went for the super shady comments, by talking about the JFK assasination and the cowboys. The acolytes were kicking their butts but edge came in and hit one of them with the belt for the DQ.

Val Venis def. Rikishi-This was a steel cage match. Rikishi jumped off the top of the cage and landed on Val! YIKES! Tazz interfered in the end and cost Rikishi the match. During this match Lita came out and whipped the hell out of Trish! TOO FUNNY!

Undertaker def. Kurt Angle Boring match. The undertaker squashed Kurt Angle.

Triple H def. Chris Jericho- HHH beat Jericho but just barely. Both of them took a beating. It was a good match. Of course Stephanie the bear interfered.

Rock def. Benoit - Good match also- Stupid Shane kept interfering. Near the end, shane hit Earl Hebner with a chair and Hebner thought it was the Rock and disqualified him and gave Benoit the belt,then Mick Foley came out and set it straight and the match continued. The Rock won with the Rock Bottom.

ZetaAce

[This message has been edited by ZetaAce (edited July 24, 2000).]
Old 07-24-2000, 08:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

I love love love love love love THE ROCK because i smell smell smell smell WHAT HE IS COOKING!!!

i just got back from CHi and am eagerly waiting RAW. Thanks for telling us that THE ROCK gave that Candy @$$ Benoit the SMACKDOWN!!!

Old 07-25-2000, 09:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Thanks ZetaAce for the details. But sadly though, last night I had to go to the store and missed the last 10 min. of War. So I don't know who won between the Rock and Cane vs. Beniot and Angle. Please Help!!!

Side note: Am I the only one who LOVE Edge and Christan, of course one of these days they are going to get their @$$ kicked, but in the meanwhile they reek of Total AWESOMENESS!

------------------
Reach for the Moon, because even if you miss, you will still be among the stars!
-unknown

[This message has been edited by Caramelattsu (edited July 25, 2000).]

Old 07-25-2000, 09:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Last 10 minutes- Rock and Kane were kicking butt, Kane chased Angle up the ramp and then Shane and Big Show (SELLOUT!!!!) came out (surprise, surprise ) and wrecked the joint. Big Show threw Kane (!) into the WWF.com sign. Then, Shane ran in the ring and tried to attack the Rock (who had Benoit in the crippler crossface). Rock chased him around the ring and right up the ramp like a big dummy. Angle, Shane, and Benoit then proceeded to beat him down. Then they played the Big Show's (SELLOUT!!!) music and it was over.

I like Edge and Chrisitan too. DQ's RULE! LOL! I like almost all of the tag teams, especially the Hardy boys and the those darn Dudleys (3D!). T&A sucks!

ZetaAce
Old 07-25-2000, 10:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok, I had to join in on this one. I love WWF. I used to think it was the silliest thing in the world. But my current beau got me watching it with him and now i am hooked. I missed Monday night though (damn work). I am glad I got to read this and see what happened. Thanks a lot ladies.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Rock. Slowly but surely I've grown to find him exremely sexxxy and I just love his attitude and his confidence. I love how he just runs the show!!

I CANT STAND Shane the "P#@%&" (as the popular chant goes) but I love those darn Dudley's (who doesn't??)

Oh, did you see the other night on Pay-per-View when Jericho put Stephanie in the Wall of Jericho. That was so funny!! We lost it watching that. My beau, myself, and some friends go to a local sports bar to watch the pay per view events.

Ok, I'll give it a rest.

Asia
Old 07-25-2000, 11:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to equeen
I havnen't been able watch in a while ... ZetaAce, lucky girl, I envy you...2nd row seats!!! When is SummerSlam, I'll watch for you (when I'm not watching the Rock!!)

------------------
equeen
A Lioness has her Pride!
@>--;--
Alpha Sigma Kappa - Women in Technical Studies
Old 07-25-2000, 11:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Summer Slam is August 27. I haven't decided what kind of sign I'm going to hold up yet, lol, but i'm definitely going to have one

ZetaAce
Old 07-25-2000, 11:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to equeen
Well will definitely watch for you, ZetaAce! *LOL*...it's really funny how my SO got me hooked, and now I get into it more than he does at times...

OK while I'm on the subject of WWF, let me say again how much I LOVE to LOATHE little Miss Priss, Mrs. Triple H, Stephanie McMahon Helmsley. And have I mentioned that I just adore the Rock?

(Yeesh, I like this better than daytime soaps!!)

------------------
equeen
A Lioness has her Pride!
@>--;--
Alpha Sigma Kappa - Women in Technical Studies
Old 07-25-2000, 01:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Equeen, I am with you, WWF has totally taken over for my soaps, drama plus violence, what more can I say.
ZetaAce, as much as I love the Rock he does some really DUMB things sometimes. You would think by now, after THREE crippler crossfaces, that he would not turn his back on Shane or Beniot. But on the other hand that's the only way Beniot will beat Rock, two against one.

------------------
-unknown

Old 04-24-2001, 09:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

If I was a wrestler, I'd be the Real Deal. And I'd be like, "I'm gonna be cause the next world wrestling federation hevy weight champion of the world, because i am the REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAEAEAEAEAEALLLLLLLL DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAEAEAEAEAEALLLLLLLL"