GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,731
Threads: 115,525
Welcome to our newest member, bailesqtivanov6
» Online Users: 990
2 members and 988 guests
g41965

Old 06-09-2024, 02:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Yeah, she bounced. She had too many requirements of me anyway, but expects me to figure out her code. Always asking me bullshit questions like Iím in an interview, as if what Iím doing now isnít good enough, and that I need to be doing more. Fuck her.
ďCodeĒ? What was her ďcodeĒ? I donít get it.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-09-2024, 07:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
ďCodeĒ? What was her ďcodeĒ? I donít get it.
Her code, as in unlocking wtf is on her mind. ESP basically. Iím supposed to be able to read her mind and figure her out without her telling me.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Her code, as in unlocking wtf is on her mind. ESP basically. Iím supposed to be able to read her mind and figure her out without her telling me.
Yikes! She sounds like a real piece of work! Like, one sandwich short of a picnic.
Old 06-10-2024, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I came home to a note on the bed. She took some things but thereís still some of her things here.
She did it with a note? She didnít even have the courage to tell you to your face. Whatíd she say in the note?
Old 06-10-2024, 10:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
She did it with a note? She didnít even have the courage to tell you to your face. Whatíd she say in the note?
I donít even remember all of it. Some shit like ďI wasted the last year of my life with you, blah blah blah bs bs bs bs bs.Ē I read that first part, then threw it away. I wish I kept my exes phone numbers in my phone.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I donít even remember all of it. Some shit like ďI wasted the last year of my life with you, blah blah blah bs bs bs bs bs.Ē I read that first part, then threw it away. I wish I kept my exes phone numbers in my phone.
You change the locks? If not, youíd better sleep with one eye open. 😂

Iím jusí playiní.. Sorry for your breakup, man.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post

Lol! No need to. She already gave me her key.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Thereís always two sides to every story. What do you think drove her to leave? Not that it was a legit reason, but to her it was. Whatever it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post

Good idea, tho.
Quote:
Lol! No need to. She already gave me her key.
You trust her like that? I wouldnít.
Old 06-15-2024, 04:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Thereís always two sides to every story. What do you think drove her to leave? Not that it was a legit reason, but to her it was. Whatever it was.

Good idea, tho.

You trust her like that? I wouldnít.
I already assumed sheíd eventually leave. Itís what women do when they donít get their way. Thatís why I wonít marry. I think itís because of that. She all of a sudden wanted to start going to weddings she was invited to, and wanted me to go with her. Every now and then, here and there, sheíd start talking about marrying in the future, when initially, thatís not what she told me she wanted. When she realized I was for real about not going that route, she waited until we got into an argument, and used that as an excuse. Thatís the reason, I believe. Too many divorces for me to take that risk. I wish I knew why couples are taking the split route more and more these days.

Sheís not the stalker/crazy type. I know she wouldnít make a duplicate key just to do some stalking shit.
Old 06-15-2024, 09:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I already assumed sheíd eventually leave. Itís what women do when they donít get their way. Thatís why I wonít marry..
Oh stop it, Phrozen Sands. Why do you keep blaming this on women? Itís always men blaming women and women blaming men for the problem. The divorce rate is high because itís caused by couples (both women and men) who donít understand each word in their vows, while also not understanding the agreement they make when they get married. Those who donít understand this agreement will not be prone to protect it. Whatís even worse is that neither will be apt to benefit from it.

And itís not high because couples arenít getting along, itís high because many of those couples have lost sight of the purpose and prosperity of the marriage covenant. This applies to both women and men, not just women.

I honestly, really donít think you understand it yourself, lol. Just sayin..
Old 06-15-2024, 07:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Oh stop it, Phrozen Sands. Why do you keep blaming this on women? Itís always men blaming women and women blaming men for the problem. The divorce rate is high because itís caused by couples (both women and men) who donít understand each word in their vows, while also not understanding the agreement they make when they get married. Those who donít understand this agreement will not be prone to protect it. Whatís even worse is that neither will be apt to benefit from it.

And itís not high because couples arenít getting along, itís high because many of those couples have lost sight of the purpose and prosperity of the marriage covenant. This applies to both women and men, not just women.

I honestly, really donít think you understand it yourself, lol. Just sayin..
Youíre right, I donít understand it, thatís why Iím not doing it Lol.

You just happened to luck up and get a good dude, who would drink your bath water Lol. If you ended up with a bum, you too would be a divorced statistic, singing a different tune, CG.

On another note. Why donít you post as much? Youíre my favorite GC member, so Iím bored as hell on here without you posting like you used to Lol.
Old 06-15-2024, 09:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Youíre right, I donít understand it, thatís why Iím not doing it Lol.

You just happened to luck up and get a good dude, who would drink your bath water Lol. If you ended up with a bum, you too would be a divorced statistic, singing a different tune, CG.

On another note. Why donít you post as much? Youíre my favorite GC member, so Iím bored as hell on here without you posting like you used to Lol.
lol
Hilarious!

Nope. I donít believe that ďjust happenedĒ. I believe what it says in Matthew 19:6. Thatís what happened.

Youíre pretty awesome, too. Thereís like two people posting regularly? lol. Thatís why?
Old 06-15-2024, 09:55 PM
GreekChat Member

I just saw that there was a mass shooting in Rochester Hills, Michigan? I really, really hope Dee and Sciencewoman are okay.
Old 06-15-2024, 11:36 PM
GreekChat Member

The shooter pulled up to a splash park and just started shooting at children/families. One child is in critical condition, but the only death is the gunman himself, who committed suicide. I hope and pray the child survives. The shooter was someone who should never have had a gun. What a tragedy.
Old 06-16-2024, 01:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I just saw that there was a mass shooting in Rochester Hills, Michigan? I really, really hope Dee and Sciencewoman are okay.
I'm fine. I was on my way to the Styx/Foreigner/John Waite concert at Pine Knob when it happened. My friend and I saw at least 20 police vehicles flying south on I-75 and couldn't figure out what was going on but while we were at the concert, started seeing news alerts on our phones. Very sad.