GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,453
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zamesyandext578
» Online Users: 1,680
1 members and 1,679 guests
Sen's Revenge

Old 04-24-2005, 01:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
Re: sometimes its not what you think.

Quote:
Originally posted by PiPhiSweetie
you should really get your facts straight. The girl you so affectionally talk about is one of my best friends. Just to let you know im pretty sure we know who told you your FACTS, and just to let you know its false. They were engaged, before they found out she was pregnant. And you know what hes happier with her than he ever was with you. The ring she has right now is not her actual ring, he got her that one and then she picked out the one she really wanted, it is a 1 1/2 carat just to let you know. It is a very pretty ring and is away right now getting sized. She has read this and doesnt care what you think or how you found out your information, but just to let you know the true facts. Keep in mind this site is for a lot of people and you may not know who your really hurting.
haha.....one your "best friends", or is it just you? lol.....think what you wanna, and i'll think what i wanna and we'll just play your high school game that way.

and just for a little alert, this person is not pi phi......not that you couldn't tell, but ya know.

i hate stupid wanna-be drama.

My Facebook
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by James
IF she is 18 what do you care?

A lot.

-When was the last time you fucked an 18 yr old?

It was a crazy night last night, left Space @ 4:30am. She looks a whole lot better nakked than with clothes on.

Last edited by cashmoney; 04-24-2005 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:01 PM

the boy i'm not supposed to talk to unblocked me on the AIM last night.
then he blocked me again today.
wtf?
i didn't even realize all year long that he had be blocked, because i forgot i even had his screen name. but then he goes and unblocks himself so now i know it and now i don't know how to feel.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DolphinChicaDDD
the boy i'm not supposed to talk to unblocked me on the AIM last night.
then he blocked me again today.
wtf?
Umm, yeah, my boy does that every so often. Are we twins? More important, are they TWELVE?

There's some serious control issues going on there . . . Stay away!
Old 04-25-2005, 02:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: In the deep south (and there's no place I'd rather be)
so random boy from back in December isn't quite so random anymore.....

Calebs talking to me again but I'm not sure that we are still "talking".....

Met up w/ craig at the bar saturday night (the other boy i've been 'talking' to). Got a little tipsy and ended up booty dancing with Random boy the rest of the night..... needless to say, craig and I aren't talking anymore.
Old 04-25-2005, 03:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CUGreekgirl

Met up w/ craig at the bar saturday night (the other boy i've been 'talking' to). Got a little tipsy and ended up booty dancing with Random boy the rest of the night..... needless to say, craig and I aren't talking anymore.
A boy stopped talking to you because you danced with another dude? Where do you live for crying out loud?!?! That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of.

Even if you were on a date with the dude, you were dancing...not having sex with the random guy, is it really that huge of a deal?!
Old 04-25-2005, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sugar and spice
Umm, yeah, my boy does that every so often. Are we twins? More important, are they TWELVE?

There's some serious control issues going on there . . . Stay away!
I think my boy is stuck at about that age. Sadly his 23rd birthday is comming up, and I'm debating about calling him or not. He called me on my birthday. So I feel obligated to call him....decisions, decisions.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to HotDamnImAPhiMu
At what point do people usually have the "okay, now it's acceptable to use the term "girlfriend"" conversation?

It seems so silly to use "boyfriend" when you're talking about a 25 year old, but it also seems silly to avoid the conversation because of the terminolgy......

hmmm. Maybe what I'm really talking about is an exclusivity conversation. And we've already had the sex exclusivity conversation, and I don't really think he's taking anyone else out on the side, so perhaps this is unnecessary.

Yet I'm still kind of wondering why this hasn't come up.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTAMich
Quote:
Originally posted by HotDamnImAPhiMu
At what point do people usually have the "okay, now it's acceptable to use the term "girlfriend"" conversation?

It seems so silly to use "boyfriend" when you're talking about a 25 year old, but it also seems silly to avoid the conversation because of the terminolgy......

hmmm. Maybe what I'm really talking about is an exclusivity conversation. And we've already had the sex exclusivity conversation, and I don't really think he's taking anyone else out on the side, so perhaps this is unnecessary.

Sounds like since you've had the sex exclusivity talk the boyfriend/girlfriend terminology talk is redundant. HOWEVER, if he doesn't refer to you as the gf to other people, I'd bring it up. How to bring it up tho that is always a question I never seem to know the answer to myself...
Old 04-26-2005, 10:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

I take a very Scalia-like approach to dating and strictly construe everything. To me, sex exclusivity and dating exclusivity are two different things, so I'd probably have a "general exclusivity" talk at some point. After that, it's of course appropriate to use "girlfriend" and "boyfriend" if desired.

If he introduces you to people as his "friend" you have problems.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:24 PM

Quote:
I had the sex exclusivity talk with the ex-boy but never the offical "boyfriend/girlfriend" talk and when he broke up, he announced one of the reasons was because the relationship was vauge because we never offically defined who were were. Silly me, I thought the sex convo covered that one.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PureGoldF2K1
i do believe over the past year, I have made every single dating mistake possible with one guy....maybe that means its all out of my system and I can be normal again??
Old 04-27-2005, 01:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PureGoldF2K1
Exclamation i need damage control

Ok, Help. Guy i semi-dated/was totally into for a year got a girlfriend 2 months ago. I almost got over him, when a few weeks ago he started with the "i miss yous" "you're amazings" "cant wait to see yous" and "im breaking up w/ my girlfriend, ill let you know when it happens." Two days ago I got 2 separate messages from him saying they broke up. Me = semi stalker and had been looking up the chick on facebook, sees that she changed it to single. Then yesterday changed it back to relationship. Me= no patience and asked him if they were back together and then had to confess that i looked her up on facebook (ive never even met/seen this chick besides on facebook). He promptly puts up an away message saying that girls have too much time on their hands.

I know I'm the psycho here. What do I do to fix this because I've never gone crazy before! He didnt promise me anything when they broke up, but I dont want us to end our friendship on this note.

Also, I do see the irony that posting this on here means I'm even more psycho...but...you guys understand, right??
Old 04-27-2005, 02:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie
I take a very Scalia-like approach to dating and strictly construe everything. To me, sex exclusivity and dating exclusivity are two different things, so I'd probably have a "general exclusivity" talk at some point. After that, it's of course appropriate to use "girlfriend" and "boyfriend" if desired.

If he introduces you to people as his "friend" you have problems.
I totally agree that a sex exclusivity discussion and a bf/gf discussion are two very different things. The boy and I had our sex exclusivity talk yesterday, but then all of a sudden he made a joke about me dating other guys...I was confused because I thought we were talking about not sleeping with other people and that's it. I wasn't planning on discussing ACTUAL exclusivity until waaaaaaaaay later on. Evidently he thinks they are the same thing. I'm in an exclusivity gray area....
Old 04-27-2005, 02:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: i need damage control

Quote:
Originally posted by PureGoldF2K1
Ok, Help. Guy i semi-dated/was totally into for a year got a girlfriend 2 months ago. I almost got over him, when a few weeks ago he started with the "i miss yous" "you're amazings" "cant wait to see yous" and "im breaking up w/ my girlfriend, ill let you know when it happens." Two days ago I got 2 separate messages from him saying they broke up. Me = semi stalker and had been looking up the chick on facebook, sees that she changed it to single. Then yesterday changed it back to relationship. Me= no patience and asked him if they were back together and then had to confess that i looked her up on facebook (ive never even met/seen this chick besides on facebook). He promptly puts up an away message saying that girls have too much time on their hands.

I know I'm the psycho here. What do I do to fix this because I've never gone crazy before! He didnt promise me anything when they broke up, but I dont want us to end our friendship on this note.

Also, I do see the irony that posting this on here means I'm even more psycho...but...you guys understand, right??
Duuuuuude. Do NOT under any circumstances call this boy. Not because you should never call boys, but because you definitely stepped over the line with the internet stalking. I would let it cool down for awhile, eventually it'll probably blow over and the next time you see him or talk to him you can laugh it off and say it was a bad day and you just went crazy or something. I highly recommend that you do not call/text message/e-mail/IM/facebook message(?)/etc. him...just chill and don't focus on him so much right now. Doing anything will make you seem more psycho...don't sweat it too much though, a lot of people have a psycho day here and there...haha