GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,163
0 members and 2,163 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 10:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: To all the bill collecta's I clare fo'gawd i'll pay ya on the 1st
Send a message via AIM to Gyrl7 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyrl7
Dear Jitterbug13,

That's another thing, why spend $47.50 when half of the jokes he'll tell is what you may have already heard. Even though he and Cheryl Underwood made me pull my car over this morning because they had me CTHU. Please I'll listen to him on the radio fo'free....fo'real!LOL

Dear Bosslady,

Foowey on you! I WANT MY DAGGON BONUS! NYC transit wont be the only ones on strike. I'll be striking or key stroking on Monster finding a new place to put my swingline stap'la....hmmmph!

Dear Good Times,

Michael was a pain in the ash as a little boy with a bad attitude and a nappy head! He irritated the heck outta me!

Dear BTB87,

FIRST OF ALL, you gots one mo time to sign in as invisible! You like to got dealt with ...............I'mo have to pray for you in church on Sunday, after the church poker game with Deacon T. P. Lipstein at Eboneezer Holiness Church God in Christ Church of the Latter Day Saints of Praises be to Gawd our Fawva in Hebb'n!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-20-2005, 10:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to btb87 Send a message via Yahoo to btb87
Quote:
Originally posted by Gyrl7
Dear BTB87,

FIRST OF ALL, you gots one mo time to sign in as invisible! You like to got dealt with ...............I'mo have to pray for you in church on Sunday, after the church poker game with Deacon T. P. Lipstein at Eboneezer Holiness Church God in Christ Church of the Latter Day Saints of Praises be to Gawd our Fawva in Hebb'n!
Dear Gyrl7,

I signed on, but you weren't online. Sometime this afternoon, chat disappeared (like it did before, remember?)!

I'll be on tomorrow - but I really was online today!

P. S. (Sympathetic face to make you feel sorry for me)
Old 12-20-2005, 11:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear BTB87

Okay where you at now, I KNOW you are STUDYING..........LOL.

I left you a message......

Last edited by Gyrl7; 12-20-2005 at 11:03 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear Boss: It is already Wednesday. We have two days left. We still have no Christmas bonus. What the hell are you waiting for? Oh and I am actively seeking new employment.

Dear ELF: I'm not mad. BUT you will not be hearing from me again. Take care.

Dear Customers: Christmas is always Dec.25. Every Year. It never changes. Don't wait until the last minute to try to order something and get mad when I tell you we won't have it until January. I can't make it for you. I can't ship it to you overnight even if you pay for because WE DON'T HAVE IT. And most importantly, IT"S NOT MY FAULT YOU WAITED UNTIL NOW TO ORDER. If you think your Christmas will be ruined because of some gift then you need to get your priorities straight.

To my best friend: thank you for the birthday gift. However next time you recycle a gift to me make sure you remove the tag with your name on it, from somebody else. I don't know who Beatrice is.

To the CA BAR exam: bring it on binches....

Last edited by HeartbrAKA; 12-21-2005 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear Co-woker,

I cannot even express how pissed off I am. We were TOLD clearly by managment that we were having a grab bag and to spend $10. Most people went over $10 because most gifts are more than $10 until Monday. You had the MUTHA *@^$@(%Y* nerve to get me a recycled gift that wasn't even from this decade. While I like candles, I like candles that are FROM this decade. How in the &#@$ do you think I want a candle with NO FRAGRANCE, a candle that is SEPARATED FROM THE JAR in which it came in, and a candle with a box that was sealed with TWO DIFFERENT types of tape on REAL old and one REAL new??? HUH???

Thankfully my office felt sorry for me and are chipping in to buy me a BETTER gift ya cheap bastid! As much as you make I know you could have gotten me some Calgon, Jean'a'Te, Chantilly, (cause I know that's all yawl know) sumthin! Hell, I would have settled for a soft soap set!

The best part of this whole day was the apple martini I had during lunch.

I'm so tired of yawl fools I'ont know what to do! Skip yawl

Packing up my Swingline Stap'la.......I'll show yawl!

Last edited by Gyrl7; 12-21-2005 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Nuevo Jersey...all the time wishing that I was in Puerto Rico!!!
Dear Hector,
I'm so happy that you decided to get a divorce from that "I'll kill you if I can't have you" wife of yours. However, don't assume that because I've had your back for all these years that I want you!!! Mr. Blackerican is not going to be too happy about the voicemail that you left on my phone (Victoria Secrets indeed . Please get your head right before you get hurt.

To Mr. Ex-Fiance,
I don't know why you're calling my parents out of the blue to ask about me. If I remember correctly, it was you who I caught with another woman (in bed no less)...so there's no need to tell my mom that you don't understand why we didn't stay together. Too bad, so sad, get over it .

To my Sorors,
Have a great holiday season and a blessed New Year!!! I look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia in 2006.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear 106 and Park

Please Please Please get rid of Jalissa and Tigger...I want AJ and Free back...Just isn't the same without them

Dear SC Dept of Education

Yall are some fools having us come in during our vacation to take these certification classes...I just want yall to know that I'm not pleased and yall better lay up on the homework...talking about it's going to be as rigorous as Grad School...well since it's like Grad School...then give me my Grad School Credits and Degree...I'm too upset at yall

Dear Hubby

I'm sorry that your Italian Sausages aren't as good as my Uncle JC's...even though you hooked it up with the red, green, and yellow peppers, onions and special sauce...He still got you beat...but I love you though
Old 12-22-2005, 10:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
To Mama Jitterbug: You will have a good Christmas this year. I got you a lot of nice stuff. But do not take your brand new camera to school so it can get stolen! I spent almost $100 on it and Nikon doesn't make that kind of camera anymore. BTW, you need to learn how to use a digital one.

To EW: If you think I'm going to travel to see you since I will happen to be in Charlotte or Columbia, you got another thing coming. You should have drove, because that way you would have to travel here to see me! Also, you know why I'm going to Charlotte but if you knew why I was going to Columbia you would be P.O'ed!

To those nice Alphas I met in Charlotte: I would love to attend your New Year's Event. Your website was running very slow. I did find out the price. My friend and I will discuss this in hopes of going to your fine event.

To my GC family: Happy Holidays!

Signed,
JB13

ETA: I was having problems with the Alpha website and didn't know the price of the event (I know where it is). A few minutes later, it popped up. It's $60, but you get dinner and a souviner glass flute.

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan

Last edited by jitterbug13; 12-22-2005 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Missam05 Send a message via Yahoo to Missam05
Re: Open Letter 7!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by MeezDiscreet
to the candy-a$$ teachers at my job: all that weak isht has GOT.TO.GO! why you scared of a child? what ya heart beatin' for??

HTH you gone allow a CHILD (the operative word here) scream at you then say "i don't know what to do. if it happens again i'll..." and then wonder why your kids run all over you?? i wish a kid would...

i'm not saying you gotta walk through the halls yelling at every child you see, but kids need wreck and regulatin' and if you're going to work in an urban school (translate = school full of ignant a$$ kids), you gotta be willing to put them in their place.

and WTH is all of this "what should i do?" or "but then they'll have an attitude" or "well you know these kids." EFF THAT!!! what you should do is act like an adult with authority because that, my friend, is exactly what you are!! EFF a child's attitude!! why even entertain attitude?? that's dumb on YO' part. and yeah, i know these kids but guess what: these kids know me too! i'll put a child on blast, i'll get a child shook BUT, i'll also compliment a child's behavior, high-five a child or write a note congratulating them on their achievement. THAT is how you get their respect around here. all of yall letting them do what the hell it is that they want to do are NOT getting their respect--those kids laugh at you.

and you wonder why you "have" to send more kids to the office--it's because you come to YOUR class acting like a damn guest, doing guest-like activities! THIS is MY classroom and my say is supreme--not to be questioned by a child and they know that, ergo, i have no problems...with them. my problem is with YOU!! YOU, the teacher who allows your lack of classroom management to spill out into the halls. YOU, the teacher who comes to me to get your kids in control. YOU who says things like "i wish my kids would act like your students." give me a break!!!!!!!!

Do you teach a class in Classroom Management? The district I just interviewed said I need experience in "my own" classroom so as to get my management techniques developed. When is the next session/course being offered? You remind me of my last cooperating teacher. Get it girl!
Old 12-23-2005, 01:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: drifting on a memory... there's no place I'd rather be
To My Sorors,
Be grateful for all that you have and all that you are. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
Sending Much DELTA LOVE.

To My GC Family,
Happy Holidays !

To My Man,
The Christmas gifts better be on point.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Studio 33 (aka The Bob Barker Studio), CBS Television City
To Gyrl7:

Sorry to hear about your cheap gift. Next time tho' you should put something like that in the "Bad Gifts" thread, that mess was too good to have over here where it can "get lost". I LOLed for about a full minute at the frugality of your co-worker.

To Quentin: Good hollerin' at you again after all these years. Thanks for the updates on Guy, Kennisha, Robert, Leslie, Christina, and Tisha. BTW, thanks for hookin' a brotha' up with the Little Caesars Pizza. That was the BEST LC Pizza I have eaten in a lawng muthaluvin' time. Dee-Lee-I-O-SHUS!
And of course you know, Starling Middle School Class of '87 RULES! I'll be hollerin' atcha'
Old 12-23-2005, 10:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Angel11E01 Send a message via Yahoo to Angel11E01
Dear Momma Angel11e01,

I hope you like your new laptop. I'm bringing you into the 21st century kicking and screaming, whether you like it or not.

To my honey,

I hope you like your gifts. That daggone thundercats DVD alone set me back 50 bux. And No i'm not telling you what I'm getting you.

To my Sorors and greek/nongreek friends,

Remember Christ! during this Christmas holiday.
Hope Santa gets you everything you wished for.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to FeeFee
Quote:
Originally posted by blackerican
Dear Hector,
I'm so happy that you decided to get a divorce from that "I'll kill you if I can't have you" wife of yours. However, don't assume that because I've had your back for all these years that I want you!!! Mr. Blackerican is not going to be too happy about the voicemail that you left on my phone (Victoria Secrets indeed . Please get your head right before you get hurt.
Dear Blackerican: Did Hector ever pay you back, purchase you a crossing gift, etc?
Old 12-23-2005, 11:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Dear Blackerican: I was wondering about Hector!
Old 12-23-2005, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear sister: Why you gotta come home and cause drama? This is their first Christmas without grandma too ok?

Dear Mama: stop letting my dear sister get under your skin. No more strokes due to stress understand?

Dear Brat: I thought you knew mama don't take no mess. That includes mess from your friends too.

Dear Krappa: FOR GET IT !!!

Dear Kam: If you touch that little drummer boy one more time....

Dearest GC: Have a safe and happy holiday!