GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Tau Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,468
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, dizzycmaarleyy5
» Online Users: 1,449
1 members and 1,448 guests
Titchou

Old 11-08-2002, 04:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Initation

Hello Zeta Ladies,

I just want to know when is everybody having their fall initation. We(Iota Sigma) will have it on 11/9/02 which is tomorrow. Each time I see it, it makes me think about the reasons why I joined ZTA. What are some of yours?

Seek The Noblest
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-08-2002, 04:41 PM
GreekChat Member

We had ours last weekend
Old 11-11-2002, 04:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Gamma Alpha initiated 48 beautiful new sisters yesterday!
I haven't witnessed an initiation in 3 years and let me tell you it was like going through it all over again! All the sisters were present for the last group and the was not a dry eye present. I am so proud of Gamma Alpha!
Old 11-11-2002, 06:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTABullwinkle
Iota Sigma initiated 13 beautiful new sisters last Saturday, including my little sister Rebecca! I was reminded how much I love being a ZTA. Congratulations to everyone on your Initiations!

"Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget, falls drop by drop upon our hearts. Until against our will comes the wisdom of God."
Old 11-13-2002, 07:13 PM
GreekChat Member

We initiated 42 new members on November 2, 2002, in Randolph Hall on the CofC campus. For those of you who have seen "The Patriot," Randolph Hall is the big building with columns seen in the movie. The scene near the beginning where the men are debating whether to join in the war for independence - that's the room where we had initiation! The scene outside where Mel Gibson's son signs up to join the army is right outside that building (and that's where we have graduation). It's also in the movie "O" (the remake of Othello with Julia Stiles and Mehki Pfeiffer). So now whenever our new sisters see those movies or walk across the stage at graduation, they can think, "Hey, I initiated there!" So cool
Old 11-17-2002, 12:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTAMich
We just Initiated 3 fabulous girls here at Kappa Iota in cold and rainy PA. They are so precious I just love them! Kinda sad to be doing one of my last rituals as Pres...sniff sniff. We were looking up at the candles in the chapel and saw they were Zeta colors...our school must love us!

On a cute side note...few weekends ago a sister got married in the same chapel on campus that we have all our rituals...with a bunch of sisters there too! How sweet!!