GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,387
2 members and 2,385 guests
Cookiez17, navane

Old 05-30-2003, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

I love VH1's "I Love the 80's" No matter how many times I've seen an episode, i still stop and watch it. Now that's great television.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-31-2003, 01:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via AIM to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via Yahoo to AchtungBaby80
I hate to admit...that I don't really like rollercoasters! I'm not scared of going fast, I'm just scared of the little train flying off the track or my harness coming loose or something else bad. Yesterday, several of my friends and I went to King's Island, and I was saying Hail Marys left, right, and center as they dragged me on almost every coaster in the park. Now, granted, I love The Beast and I really like Son of Beast (they don't really scare me--which makes no sense), but I about passed out after Face Off. Of course, I can't admit this to most people because everyone else I know thinks zooming around in a little train on a skinny little track and seeing their lives flash before their eyes is FUN. Geez.
Old 05-31-2003, 02:00 PM
GreekChat Member

I hate to admit...

I know all the words to most of Glen Cambell's songs, and "Rinestone Cowboy" was the first song I ever learned all the words to.

I love "Schoolhouse Rock". I've made all my friends sit through the DVD with me, and they must sing along, or I pout.

I have a collection of romance novels that would put a Barnes and Nobel to shame. Last time I counted, they numbered 345. That was 2 years ago.

I collect Cherished Teddies and Mary Moos. I started to collect them so my brothers would know what to get me for Christmas. When they still couldn't figure that out, I began buying them myself. I've got 32 of them.
Old 05-31-2003, 04:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

I just love Teletubbies - my friends know I am insane. Have lots of Tubbies at work and around the house. Even my school ID lanyard is Teletubbies.

I like to watch the cooking shows, which is really bizarre because I do NOT cook.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to moe.ron
For halloween, I became Britney Spears with Goutie. I had the whole school girl outfit with the hair from that one video(I had long hair back then). I must say, I look damn sexy. All pictures have been found and exterminated with extreme prejudice.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:18 PM
Banned

I hate to admit that I get bored and buy weird shit on Ebay. Seriously I have bizarre items made of ivory now just because I get bored.

-Rudey
--Oh and I hate to admit it but I don't think any American will ever match Reagan. I love you Ronald.
Old 05-31-2003, 06:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Well let's see here....I hate to admit that...

*I actually own every single NSYNC and Backstreet Boys CD and DVD that's ever been made. And yes, I still do watch them.
*I love picking off my nailpolish, I will paint my nails in the morning just so I can pick it off in class. I think I paint my nails on average twice a day, EVERYDAY
*I am obsessed with organization, I buy everything known to man to help organize my life, I love to be organized!
*I also love doing laundry, I get some weird happiness from doing laundry, so fun!
*I actually enjoy drinking Natty Light
*I have had 10 different roommates since I've been in college....and all but one of them has ended up hating me and moving out (I swear I'm really not a bad person!!!!!!!)
*Second semester of my freshman year I made out with 4 guys in the same fraternity, on different nights of course (ACK! This is the hardest to admit, I swear I am not a skank, please don't hate me! )
*I could eat ice cream everyday for every meal and never get sick of it!!!!
Old 05-31-2003, 07:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ajuhdg
I'm reluctant to admit...

*I have an extensive PEZ collection

*I always rent scary movies, but watch them with my eyes closed/face covered.

*I still listen to my 'Color Me Bad' tape

*I LOVE the 'Thong Song'

*I tape Survivor, so I can fast forward through the commercials

*It's hard for me to buy anything if it's not on sale!

I've heard several mention talking to fast, that you sound like an idiot. That is SO me. It's worse when I'm eating something cold, I swear my mouth shrinks and makes it like 50 times worse!

aj
Old 06-01-2003, 12:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I will admit nothing. NOTHING I say! *cue evil laughter* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 06-01-2003, 04:15 AM
GreekChat Member

I don't hate to admit this...but my friends hate for me too! So i dedicate this to them! But I love Britney Spears! She tells it like it is, she wears what she wants and she doesn't care what you think. Hell, she even takes it as a joke half of the time. Plus the southern accent! Ahh....and it makes me so mad when people randomly don't like her! "oh...she's a slut", whatever...so are half of the stars in Hollywood but you like them. GRRR!!! Very defensive about my Brit.

Back to reality.....I love PEZ! As someone else earlier stated...I have to have my collection and add to it quite often.
Old 06-01-2003, 12:50 PM
GreekChat Member

I too am an avid Lizzie McGuire fan. I watch it every day. I also watch way too much Boy Meets World - I love that show!

Let's see - I watch Food 911 like it's going out of style. Tyler is my favorite food celeb EVER. Has anyone else noticed he has amazing chemistry with whatever woman he's cooking with? I swear they have sex during commercial breaks.

I pick scabs. Gross.
Old 06-01-2003, 02:24 PM
GreekChat Member

I watch All My Children. Here's the explaination: I used to work at an elementary school. My bosses were both in the navy and they said everyone used to watch it on the ship during WestPac. So, I started watching it with them, and I got hooked cause the girls are just SO HOT. BTW, Bianca (Eden Riegel) is probably one of the most beautiful women on TV (I'm talking all around, not just looks). In case you're wondering, both my bosses were big burly guys who are happily married with kids, so don't make the navy and AMC correlation, got it?

I'm so into soccer that I watched every World Cup game in both 98 and I stayed up until midnight and 4 AM to watch 2002. I watched almost every game of the Women's World Cup and will probably watch this Summer's as well. I watch the UEFA Champions League on ESPN (Juventus got Screwed Dammit! Milan sucks!!!! We still have the Scudetto!!!!), and try to catch every Manchester United game or any EPL gam for that matter. Hell, during the fall/winter when I referee soccer, when my games are done I stay to watch the kids play...........I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!!

The most ironic thing about that is that I'm a fat Filipino guy, and looking at me, you would never think I'm such an Afficionado.

I still watch DCI shows every now and then, even though I've never marched, but have like 20 videos from 1989-2001.

One time I caught a foul ball at a Padre/Dodger game and gave it to the little kid in the row in front of me (You should have seen the smile on his face). Ironically, I caught another ball last month.
Old 06-01-2003, 03:12 PM
GreekChat Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by swissmiss04
[B]I hate to admit:

If I were a man, Nigella Lawson would be mine!! Damn she is hot. Owwwwweeeee!

I too, am obsessed with Nigella but not in that way,although she is very pretty.I watch her every week and I own 3 of her cook books.
I hate to admit,I also enjoy hair bands and am a faithful listener to the House of Hair with Dee Snider.
I hate to admit think that Daria is about as close to my high school as any television show has ever come.I think I have seen evry episode.
I think that the there should be a 24 hour Simpson channel.
Old 06-03-2003, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ajuhdg
Re: .....

Quote:
Originally posted by UKDaisy
Back to reality.....I love PEZ! As someone else earlier stated...I have to have my collection and add to it quite often.
YEAH! I'm not alone! I'm proud of my PEZ collection, but whenever I tell people they look at me like I've got six heads! My husband doesn't understand either!
Old 06-03-2003, 04:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I haven't shaved my legs in a week. My legs are going to start to stict together like velcro. lol!