GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Risk Management - Hazing & etc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Risk Management - Hazing & etc. This forum covers Risk Management topics such as: Hazing, Alcohol Abuse/Awareness, Date Rape Awareness, Eating Disorder Prevention, Liability, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,194
0 members and 2,194 guests
No Members online

Old 05-24-2005, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Ahh...Hell Night/Week...I miss it

As a Greek who had a Hell Week...I enjoyed mine
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-25-2005, 12:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CarolinaCutie
Not to mention the drinking in the "Bid Night" album... wherefore art thou, NPC Manual of Information?
This might be legit. We don't have all of the info. Our girls call the night after "Bid Day", "Bid Night". It is a full 36 hours after bids are distributed. If anyone heard them talking about Bid Night they would probably get the same idea. All of the chapters go to "The Strip" and hang out with the new members and the fraternity guys flock around to see the new girls.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Anyone notice that the web photo album is no longer an active web page?
Old 05-25-2005, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discotish
Anyone notice that the web photo album is no longer an active web page?
sorry to disappoint you.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Rio_Kohitsuji
Ahh...Hell Night/Week...I miss it

As a Greek who had a Hell Week...I enjoyed mine

I don't miss mine. I got beat up, had dog shit thrown on me, a weeks worth of garbage dumped all over me while only in a pair of whitey tighties and I was hosed with ice cold water followed by having a bunch of flour dumped all over me while being soaked. Not to mention I had to walk around all week with shredded up clothes, old ass shoes that smelt like something that would resemble PM MaMa's arm pit and I wasnt allowed to wear socks. I think the worst part about the whole week, for me, was when they they put in white cake frosting in our hair and spiked it all up and then threw in a bunch of skittles to make it have all different colors and then they had all of us lined up against a wall and told us to crouch down grabbing out ankles with our butts close to the ground while being naked and facing the wall....and thats when the the hard shit happened. They started nailing us with eggs. Some of us were smart and grabbed our ball sacks and tucked'em up in case an egg would it there. Then you had the few smart asses who hard boiled eggs and were chunking those at us. They only good thing that came out of all that was the bond that all of us in my pledge class had knowing that we all went through that kind of shit together and we were/still are really brothers.

Last edited by cashmoney; 05-25-2005 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:10 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm sure we don't need to worry and that the HQ of that chapter has discussed this with them. It would be highly unlikely that it has been taken down out of error.

Drinking in a fraternity house is a LITTLE different than being doused in garbage...