GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > News & Politics

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,278
1 members and 1,277 guests
znathanhulzeo24

Old 05-23-2012, 06:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppyGPhiB View Post
“Feed ’em, and you know what?” Worley continues. “In a few years they’ll die. Do you know why? They can’t reproduce.”
Because GAY people are the only ones who have GAY babies?

And apparently this pastor needs some biology lessons, since don't want to =/= can't.

There are days that I'm happy to be getting out of this state...this is one of them.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppyGPhiB View Post
North Carolina pastor calls for death of gays, lesbians by trapping them inside electric fence
Adds that he won't vote for 'a baby killer and a homosexual lover' in upcoming election

A North Carolina pastor is calling for the extermination of all gays and lesbians by locking them off behind an electrified fence and waiting for them to die.

Charles Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, N.C., made the suggestion during a May 13 sermon, according to a video posted Monday on YouTube.

“I figured a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers,” he says.

“Build a great, big, large fence — 150- or 100-mile long — put all the lesbians in there . . . do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals, and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out.

“Feed ’em, and you know what?” Worley continues. “In a few years they’ll die. Do you know why? They can’t reproduce.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1082160
Umm...any chance I can get some of you white people here to go check out this event in NC and tell me what I am missing? For some reason, I won't be admitted.

"Join us, the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, for a rally and cross lighting, Saturday, May 26, Harmony, North Carolina. Free Admition [sic]-White People Only. No alcohol, drugs, fighting, glass bottles or weapons. Free on site camping-all major motels in area. Souvenirs. Vendors. Food and beverages for Sale. Cross lighting at dusk-a white unity event. Live country band. Security provided by LWK."

if it ain't white, it ain't right.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 05-23-2012, 09:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
Umm...any chance I can get some of you white people here to go check out this event in NC and tell me what I am missing? For some reason, I won't be admitted.

"Join us, the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, for a rally and cross lighting, Saturday, May 26, Harmony, North Carolina. Free Admition [sic]-White People Only. No alcohol, drugs, fighting, glass bottles or weapons. Free on site camping-all major motels in area. Souvenirs. Vendors. Food and beverages for Sale. Cross lighting at dusk-a white unity event. Live country band. Security provided by LWK."

if it ain't white, it ain't right.
I'll say it again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post

There are days that I'm happy to be getting out of this state...this is one of them.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:59 PM
Banned

The dumb members of his congregation still love him.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...tatements?lite
Old 05-29-2012, 04:41 PM
GreekChat Member

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Arrived

Quote:
Authorities in Miami looked for more witnesses after a naked man who refused to stop chewing on the face of another naked man on a busy highway ramp, despite being shot by police, was finally shot to death.

Detective William Moreno said police want to understand what led to the grisly scene in which a witness said the man — identified by authorities as Rudy Eugene, 31 — growled when a police officer told him to stop his attack.

The victim, who has not been identified, is hospitalized in critical condition.

"We know that there were many people on the MacArthur Causeway, and we're hoping they come forward," Moreno told The Miami Herald on Monday.

Miami police have released few details about the weekend attack. Messages left today by the Associated Press for a police spokesman and the Miami-Dade County medical examiner were not immediately returned.

Witness Larry Vega was riding his bicycle Saturday afternoon when he saw the attack.

"The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!'" Vega told Miami television station WSVN. "The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin."

Vega flagged down a police officer, who he said repeatedly ordered the man to get off the victim. The attacker picked his head up and growled at the officer, Vega said.

Vega said the officer shot the attacker, who continued chewing the victim's face. The officer fired again, killing the him.
I honestly have nothing to say about this other than wow.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012052...chewing-attack
Old 06-01-2012, 01:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Dat Baby Don't Look Like Me

Last edited by FHwku; 06-01-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Maury
Old 06-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Banned

3D = 3 Dicks

Black dicks at that. All she needed was one.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Thats what happens when one dumbass marries another.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry Mother Drives With 5-Week-Old on Top of Car

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html

Quote:
The baby's mother, 19-year-old Catalina Clouser, who allegedly had been smoking marijuana, was arrested and charged with aggravated driving under the influence and child abuse, police said.

"We believe that whatever she was under the influence of was the deciding factor in what did happen to this child and we're extremely happy that for the baby this turned out well and the baby is going to be OK," Officer James Holmes of the Phoenix Police Depart said.

Clauser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park, but the boyfriend was arrested on suspicion of aggravated DUI when they went to a store - with the baby in the car - to get beer, according to police.

Upset that her boyfriend was arrested, police said, Clauser went to a friend's home and smoked more marijuana.

Clauser left around midnight and apparently put the sleeping baby on the roof of the car and drove off, forgetting he was there, and continued driving after the baby fell off the car, Holmes said.
.................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
"There was damage to the car seat, it was scraped but there was no damage to the child," Holmes said.

The baby is now in custody of Child Protective Services.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 06-07-2012, 10:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Ghost of Princess Diana seen in Scottish church:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PKsubzfKUY
Old 06-12-2012, 04:49 PM
GreekChat Member

prunetacos - still making the news,sort of.

QUOTE:
But despite his Sunday-school-teacher resume, there were some bad-guy-in-an-Oliver-Stone-movie qualities about Ivins' life as well. Like how he was so obsessed with an old unrequited romance from his college days that he stalked the woman's former sorority. We're talking about stalked-stalked. As in, he secretly made derogatory edits on the sorority's Wikipedia page under the name Jimmyflathead.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LikeASista
UGh!! This made me want to run around my house screaming ..

Squid Injects Woman's Tongue With Sperm Bag As She Eats In Korea

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

The squid was partially cooked -- of course it was hot and bothered.

A woman in Seoul, Korea was eating semi-boiled squid when the cephalopod injected its sperm bag into her tongue, according to research published in February.

The unidentified woman reportedly experienced a "pricking and foreign-body sensation" while she chewed and spat the squid out. She had to go to the hospital when she felt severe pain and several "small, squirming" creepy crawlies in her mouth.

Doctors found that the squid had left "twelve small, white spindle-shaped, bug-like organisms" in the mucous membranes of her tongue and cheek.

Indeed, the woman's mouth had been essentially inseminated.

Researchers think that the squid's sperm bags came out while the woman chewed her food. Squids have "sperm bags," which are ejaculatory apparatuses that attach themselves to a female's body before slowly secreting sperm, according to Fairfax New Zealand News.

It's not the first time a squid has tried to fertilize a human mouth. There have been several incidents in Japan where people have complained of oral stings by their food, the news site reported.

When consuming raw squid, diners should remove their internal organs, or boil the tasty treat long enough to kill its sperm bags, researchers warned.

The research was published by the American Society of Parasitologists in the Journal of Parasitology.
#1 - Spring 2000

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa
Old 06-16-2012, 09:10 AM
GreekChat Member

No more squid for me! Wait - I don't eat squid . . .
Old 06-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Banned

I only eat sliced squid. There are no mini-mes in there.

This is just gross.

There are so many jokes, though. So many jokes.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
I only eat sliced squid. There are no mini-mes in there.

This is just gross.

There are so many jokes, though. So many jokes.
Ditto.. as in deep fried calamari.