GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,574
1 members and 2,573 guests
John

Old 06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Banned

I missed the reunion show yesterday. I shall track it down and watch today.

A clip of the reunion show can be found here: http://ballerwives.com/

It's hilarious that the dancer-chic is introduced at the reunion as a dancer for the teams with no mention that she has a child and the father of the child. That contract she signed must be a real bitch.

Gloria didn't go to the reunion. But, they talked about her anyway.

ETA: The reunion is scheduled to re-aire at 6:00PM.

Here's the schedule: http://www.vh1.com/shows/schedule/se...seriesID=29997

Last edited by DrPhil; 06-21-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Banned

The new season begins (Sundays @ 8) and it includes Tami Roman (The Real World Season 2: Los Angeles).

I used to think she was sooo pretty but I have concluded that she's kind of lame and a bit of a famewhore. I concluded that after she let MTV film her get her mouth wired shut to lose weight, her abortion, and getting David kicked off.

While waiting for this new season, I have enjoyed "Football Wives."
Old 12-11-2010, 04:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Haha ohh football wives. Im from Dallas, Ive seen them out and about filming and these women make all Dallas women look like tacky, uneducated, gold digging, back woods women. The only one I can tolerate is Brittney (I think?) The kicker's girlfriend.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:53 PM

I find it odd that Matt and Gloria are still together even after he punched her in the face over the summer and got arrested for DV. Like, really?

I guess leaving someone is not as easy as people make it sound (even when they punch you in the face). Especially when you have 2 kids and he just signed a new contract with the Lakers. You're probably hesitant to pack it up and leave.

Lakers Nation.

Last edited by KSUViolet06; 12-11-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago88 View Post
Haha ohh football wives. Im from Dallas, Ive seen them out and about filming and these women make all Dallas women look like tacky, uneducated, gold digging, back woods women. The only one I can tolerate is Brittney (I think?) The kicker's girlfriend.
I don't think those women seem tacky, uneducated, gold digging, or back woods.

Even if they did, that little show isn't important enough to make all Dallas women look any particular way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 View Post
I find it odd that Matt and Gloria are still together even after he punched her in the face over the summer and got arrested for DV. Like, really?

I guess leaving someone is not as easy as people make it sound (even when they punch you in the face). Especially when you have 2 kids and he just signed a new contract with the Lakers. You're probably hesitant to pack it up and leave.
I didn't know that he punched her in the face. When it comes to domestic violence, you are absolutely right that leaving is easier said than done.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Banned

The drama in tonight's episode was really exaggerated and try-too-hard. Good grief. I think the drama between Evelyn and Suzie was fabricated because they need a rift between the women. They got tired of fighting groupies and randoms on the street. Every reality show with women (The Real Housewives, Basketball Wives, Football Wives, etc.) needs for there to be 1 person in the crew who doesn't get along with the others.

Tammi(sp) made her debut by being dramatic and sharing her Kenny Anderson tales. Then they showed Kenny Anderson finally seeing his daughters after all of these years. I mean, that's reality for reality tv but it's really really really super super lame that they saved that until the cameras were rolling.

Speaking of needing a rift between the women: I look forward to the 2 episodes where Tammi almost beats up 2 of the basketball wives. LOL. In the second fight, it was a REAL fight in that the security didn't get to Tammi in time to hold her back. LOL. That's the fight where the show's staff had to come from behind the camera. I can't wait.

Last edited by DrPhil; 12-12-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:41 PM
GreekChat Member

[QUOTE=DrPhil;2011257]I don't think those women seem tacky, uneducated, gold digging, or back woods.

Even if they did, that little show isn't important enough to make all Dallas women look any particular way.

Trust me, they came into my restaurant and filmed one night. What they say and how they act off camera is totally different than what they do say on camera.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
What they say and how they act off camera is totally different than what they do say on camera.
The rest of us only see what is on camera. It can't paint Dallas women in a negative light if we don't see it. And those of you who see the off camera stuff shouldn't be impacted because you're in Dallas and know many Dallas women who don't act that way.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:05 PM
GreekChat Member

I know.

Maybe it was just the episode I saw but it didn't leave a good taste in my mouth. Money cant buy you class...and that goes for all those dumb reality broads.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Money cant buy you class...
Weeellll....

elegance is learned (my friends)
elegance is learned (ooh yeah)
eleganci is ler---errrrr----errrrrrrrned

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you. lol

Would you like a Cleveland Steamer or Alabama Hot Pocket with your Blumpkin?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by epchick View Post
Weeellll....

elegance is learned (my friends)
elegance is learned (ooh yeah)
eleganci is ler---errrrr----errrrrrrrned

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you. lol
Quoted for Hilarity.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Where is the countess when you need her? The music video is far worse.

Just dont be tardy for the party.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
The drama in tonight's episode was really exaggerated and try-too-hard. Good grief. I think the drama between Evelyn and Suzie was fabricated because they need a rift between the women. They got tired of fighting groupies and randoms on the street. Every reality show with women (The Real Housewives, Basketball Wives, Football Wives, etc.) needs for there to be 1 person in the crew who doesn't get along with the others.

Tammi(sp) made her debut by being dramatic and sharing her Kenny Anderson tales. Then they showed Kenny Anderson finally seeing his daughters after all of these years. I mean, that's reality for reality tv but it's really really really super super lame that they saved that until the cameras were rolling.

Speaking of needing a rift between the women: I look forward to the 2 episodes where Tammi almost beats up 2 of the basketball wives. LOL. In the second fight, it was a REAL fight in that the security didn't get to Tammi in time to hold her back. LOL. That's the fight where the show's staff had to come from behind the camera. I can't wait.
Yeah, that's a trip and it's messed up how Tammy got nothing from their divorce and was on public assistance for a minute with her daughters. Did you notice that one looks like her and the other like him?...funny.

The "wives" aren't going to know what hit them though because she seems straight hood. I can't wait for Evelyn to get beat up, she thinks she's so big and bad...LOL!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:55 AM
GreekChat Member

I didn't see the episode yet (I forgot to put it in my DVR) but I'm glad she didn't get anything from their divorce. She was a gold digger ever since Real World LA.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
Yeah, that's a trip and it's messed up how Tammy got nothing from their divorce and was on public assistance for a minute with her daughters. Did you notice that one looks like her and the other like him?...funny.
Yeah Kenny Anderson is a nice looking dude but the daughter who looks like Tammi is the "pretty one." I can't believe I typed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
The "wives" aren't going to know what hit them though because she seems straight hood. I can't wait for Evelyn to get beat up, she thinks she's so big and bad...LOL!
Tammi is a hot mess. LOL. She showed her hood on The Real World. Evelyn is mad because she now has someone to compete with her "I'm a bad bitch from NY because all NYers can supposedly talk shit and fight without an ass whoopin" attitude. Tammi ALREADY wins.