GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Omicron Pi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,217
2 members and 1,215 guests
LaneSig

Old 02-03-2015, 07:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Senior Send-Off

Hey, so I was just initiated into my AOII chapter this past fall and have already taken on the position of Vice President of Alumnae Relations. This means that I am in charge of planning our senior send-off this spring. I don't know too many of the seniors personally so it is hard for me to decided what I should give them.

I was thinking about having everyone in the chapter create a scrapbook page page for each senior and then assembling them into a binder for them as something they can look at for years to come. I also want to think of some new creative ideas of what we could do!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be some good ideas?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-03-2015, 08:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi! Welcome!

I think the scrapbooks sound awesome but how are you going to make all the chapter members do it? I tried this for my BF in college and his friends wouldn't take the time. Boys.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOIIVPAR View Post
Hey, so I was just initiated into my AOII chapter this past fall and have already taken on the position of Vice President of Alumnae Relations. This means that I am in charge of planning our senior send-off this spring. I don't know too many of the seniors personally so it is hard for me to decided what I should give them.

I was thinking about having everyone in the chapter create a scrapbook page page for each senior and then assembling them into a binder for them as something they can look at for years to come. I also want to think of some new creative ideas of what we could do!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be some good ideas?
Hi, I'm the alum relations adviser for an AOII chapter and we did a luncheon for the seniors plus a small gift of some AOII swag (I'll have to check on exactly what that was.) The lunch wasn't fancy, but all the alum advisers came and we did the transition ceremony from senior to alum status for all the seniors. I think your idea of a scrapbook page sounds really nice, you might have to digitalize it so each senior can have a copy.