GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 316,298
Threads: 115,693
Welcome to our newest member, VioletteSa

Old 06-29-2001, 08:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking Let's hear your answers to the HOW COMES!

Ok, let's hear 'em, because I know yall got some!!!! Take a look at the How Come thread, and post your answers here! This is going to be good, heeheeheehee, lol.
Old 06-29-2001, 09:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Originally posted by Chi_ZETABBW:

Quote:
How come the really handsome men can't_______?

They don't hafta know how, they are pulling the women regardless. By the time you figure out he's 'Shorty' Mack, it's too late.

How come my man get mad when I get on the computer, but not when I go to work?

You have to go to work, but when you are at home, he wants to spend time with you. Awww, . But you spend more time with us? LOL! Tell him to join GC, lol!
Old 06-29-2001, 09:59 AM

Lightbulb

Prayerfull's post:

How come my ex-boyfriend called me from his SHOWER the other day? --cause he's tired

How come all he wanted to say was that he was in the shower? --cause he's tired

How come his WIFE was taking a nap in their bedroom which was only a few feet away when
he called me? --cause she trusts his tired a$$

How come he actually thinks I wanted to know all of that? --cause he's tired

How come he doesn't get that I'm married now and we've been broken up for over 10 years! --cause he's tired

How come he calls me on my cell phone at least twice a day? --cause he's tired

How come I always have to check the caller ID on my phone so that I won't answer it and
waste my allotted minutes on that nonsense. --cause he's a tired stalker

How come he stacks up a $200 cell phone bill monthly because he calls me so much. --cause he's a tired crazy stalker

How come his wife found out about the bills and she didn't whup his a$$ for that mess. --cause she's tired

How come she also found out that all those calls were to me and she still didn't whup his a$$. --cause she's still tired and gone turn into a stalker soon

How come my phone just rang...guess who? --the stalker?

[This message has been edited by CelestialBlu1 (edited June 29, 2001).]
Old 06-29-2001, 10:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

How come my husband farts in his sleep? (Prayerfull) Maybe he is eating the wrong foods.

How come my "cube" neighbor can only speak ebonics and wants to know why she hasn't been promoted? (TNC) That's the only "language" she knows and doesn't see anything wrong with it in the workplace.

Why come...coke drinkers think its good?
(Kitten 03) Cause IT IS!

How come burger places (e.g. McDonalds et. al) are too busy trying to sell me ham and cheese sandwiches? (pointnclick) They are trying to make that PAPER!

HOW COME.....I didn't take the day off of work?(EastcoastSunshine) Cause you really wanted to work!

How come the really handsome men can't_______?(ChiZeta..) They are too busy being handsome and not developing their SKILLZ!

How come people who claim to be your friends be hatin' on you?(Chi_Zeta...) They are jealous/envious/miserable/ not really your friend.

(All Dreamfulone)
HOW COME the girl that sits across from me always gets off the phone to listen to me when I'm talking with a client? She is "keeping tabs" on you...WATCH OUT!

HOW COME this same girl keeps a log when I leave and return from lunch like she is my manager when the amount of time I spend at lunch has been previously arranged with my manager? She is trying to "get" you...look out! Isn't that something? Your manager already knows... Watch Your Back!

That's enough!

[This message has been edited by AKA2D '91 (edited June 29, 2001).]
Old 06-29-2001, 11:29 AM
GreekChat Member

HeartbrAKA
Senior Member posted June 28, 2001 04:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How come after I dropped my son off at camp this morning and went back to my car I couldn't get back in cause my alarm stopped working? Cause stuff always happens at the wrong time.

How come my cell phone and purse were locked in the car? Iwonno (I don't know)...was it ringing?

How come when I found a phone and told my brother to come get me he took 30 minutes cause I gave him the wrong directions? Cause you were in a state of distress...I guess

How come the drive is only 5 minutes and I could have walked home but was too lazy? It bees that way sometimes, and depending upon the shoes and the heat, it could have been down the street and around the corner...I ain't walking.

How come we had to go to three different stores to find a 12 volt battery for my alarm? Iwonno..how come?

How come I don't have an extra alarm at home? Now see, you know better.

How come I don't have an extra set of keys? How come you need to get an extra set? See the answer above.

How come we were buying the battery and this guy was taking watermelons from the box outside the store and smashing them on the ground? Needed a hobby maybe?

How come security was chasing him? Was we running with big ole watermelons? That's a bad bruh.

How come I was dyin'? How come I would have been too but if he got watermelon juice on my car it would have been on.

How come when I went to check on my son at camp yesterday during lunchtime they were giving out free lunches and my son didn't want one cause he packed his own lunch but I made him get one anyway cause I was hungry and took it to work with me? Cause a sista gotta do what a sista gotta do. Now it would have been funny if it was only cheese crackers, potted meat and jelly beans with a toy. You would have been mad as hell....and still hungry lol.
Old 06-29-2001, 02:03 PM
GreekChat Member

How come, when the Chinese man delivers the food to my house, he always rings the bell frantically (at least 15 times non-stop)and bangs on the front window, as if someone is chasing his a$$??
Answer: He probably has other orders to deliver and has to do so in a timely manner as to satisfy all of his customers.

How come I always have to fling open the door and yell "Hey! How many times must I tell you NOT to ring the bell like a madman? Ring the bell ONCE and give us time to get to the door!"

Answer: Because I can be a real a$$hole at times.

How come this delivery man from hell (it's always the same dude)continues to stand in my doorway AFTER I've already given him his tip, like it's not nearly enough for him?
Answer:The man probably doesn't make a lot of money and someday hopes to save enough from his tips to buy a car to replace the raggedy bike he delivers the food on.

How come, when I came to work with my new hairstyle last month (it was kind of like Halle Berry's hair in swordfish)....a student asked me (very loudly) was I the new PowerPuff girl?

Answer: Maybe I did resemble one of the PowerPuff Girls...after all, I did put way to much setting lotion in my hair when I set it the night before.

How come there are commercials that advertise miracle pills that increase your breast size an amazing 2 cups in a few weeks? Why do they have these foolish looking women in bikinis sitting down at breakfast popping this pill and talking about how people ask them if they've had breast implants?
Answer:Because there are some women out there who are so desperate to have bigger breast and maybe can't afford surgery. The bikini-clad women in the commercials are there to fool the naieve women of America into thinking they can actually look as good as they do in a matter of weeks.

How come the pills are supposed to stimulate the dormant nerves in your breast. Hell, if breasts grow simply by being stimulated, we would all wear a double F cup and can give the money to the men in our lives!
Answer: Maybe the drug-induced stimulation works better than the hands of groping men

[This message has been edited by Sexy Mocha (edited June 29, 2001).]
Old 06-29-2001, 02:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

ThickNChocolate post:
How come my boyfriend swears he ain't jealous but get mad when another man looks at me? Because he's jealous, simple!

How come VS don't sell bras bigger then a 38D, big girls can't be sexy? Because they think we are suppose to be frumpy and matronly, but when they realize the amount of money we spend, they will start, but they are behind times. In the mean while I'm spending major dollars at Ashley Stewart, Marshal Fields, Lane Bryants.