GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Chi Omega

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,591
1 members and 1,590 guests
No Members online

Old 12-31-2002, 08:10 AM
GreekChat Member

A Great Year on the AXO forum!

Just wanted to say that this year has been a MAJOR "reconnect" with AXO for me. You all are wonderful and add so much to my day!

alphachiohmy, I am so glad you have this tagged to your signature. It reminded me WHY I chose AXO (HONESTLY) because it really IS the way I try to live my life.

"To see beauty even in the common things of life, to shed the light of love, and friendship round me; to keep my life in tune with the world that I shall make no discords in the harmony of life; to strike on the lyre of the universe only the notes of happiness, of joy, of peace; to appreciate every little service rendered; to see and appreciate all that is noble in another, be her badge what it may; and to let my lyre send forth the chords of love, unselfishness sincerity. This is to be my symphony." ~ Alpha Chi Omega Symphony

Isn't this one of the most beautiful philosophies you've ever heard!

I have a hard time with compliments and many of you have said some very sweet things. SO, thank you all for the kind words.
I guess, I should have called this thread AXO RANDOM. It's just some things I have been thinking for a while and wanted to share.
Old 12-31-2002, 10:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Thank you JAM! I do try to live my live with the symphony in mind, I think it speaks to the type of person I try to be and hopefully am at most times!!

To all my sisters, I wish you the best year to come in 2003 and hope to get to know you better!!

Loyally,
Rhonda
Old 01-02-2003, 11:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Just want to say I think our symphony is beautiful too, and I not only try to live it everyday, but am trying to teach my girls to live it too! They may not know it now, but hopefully someday they will! I'm so glad to have joined this forum, and love all the Alpha Chi connections I have made on here. You are all a bright spot on my days!
Old 01-15-2003, 04:22 AM
GreekChat Member

I haven't been on lately as I have been off work for almost 3 weeks but I have missed all of my sisters and think about you guys all the time-I am so glad I have found this site! Now back to work-blah!!
Old 01-27-2003, 09:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to NewGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewGirl
I love that symphony too! I really try to live by it.. its so beautiful.
Since i went alum, its been kinda hard to call myself an alpha chi, since i was only a member for a year.. but it truly is a wonderful thing to let my lyre send forth the chords of love, unselfishness, sincerity!
go alpha chi's!

Love
Ashley