GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,459
Threads: 115,512
Welcome to our newest member, aolviatopz5295
» Online Users: 2,280
1 members and 2,279 guests
anetaelittle216

Old 08-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iota Man View Post
My girl uses mamma and I use daddy, and I call my dick, Big Johnny. She likes when I say "Come to daddy, because Big Johnny wants to come out to play". Then she'll turn around and say some shit like, "Come over here and park that Big black Caddy in mamma's garage" LOL. My girl is a freak. For real. That shit turns us on. You find it to be "disgusting", but we like the shit. Different strokes for different folks.
LOL.

My real question is what is it about "mommy" and "daddy" that you find kinky and sexy.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
LOL.

My real question is what is it about "mommy" and "daddy" that you find kinky and sexy.
I don't know. It must be some psychological, subliminal shit. You're probably sittin in front of your computer saying, "This mofo and his girl got issues". LOL!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Someone said to me the other day "We all have baggage, the trick is finding someone who's baggage fits ours". So, as long as your issues work together... so be it...lol.

Heading to ICG's for dinner.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Someone said to me the other day "We all have baggage, the trick is finding someone who's baggage fits ours". So, as long as your issues work together... so be it...lol.

CTFU! I feel you.

Have fun with dude. Did dude hit it, yet? LOL!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't know. It must be some psychological, subliminal shit. You're probably sittin in front of your computer saying, "This mofo and his girl got issues". LOL!
LOL. I'm more amused that we sometimes cannot explain the things that turn us on when asked to explain. I know why calling a man "daddy" does not turn me on.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

"I've been trying, I'm not lying
No one's perfect. I've got baggage!

Life's too short babe, time is flying.
I'm looking for baggage that goes with mine."

~Roger and Mimi, RENT

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 08-12-2012, 09:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Today, I finally got to enjoy my Christmas gift from Christmas 2011. I completed my 6 laps around MIS today. I always appreciate any gift that someone gives to me, but this by far was the best gift I've ever gotten. That gift was truly a surprise. Best lady-friend in the entire world.

ETA: Glad she chose me.
http://youtu.be/R5dnhgPwtQw

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 08-12-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
I just threw back my head and laughed like Ursula. I agree that it's arbitrary but like you said, you had a reason for your Rule of 3. SH had a reason for saying 90 instead of some other amount of days. But I think it's pretty clear that "90" can be substituted for the number of one's choosing. My rule is just a scootch longer than 90 days and that is not changing after reading a book. Some of the more serious FB comments addressed that and said they prefer to wait 30, 120, or 365.

And IIRC, Joan on Girlfriends had a 90-day rule and a bunch of women started doing that back then (even though that number meant something to a fictional character and not necessarily to them) so this is a recycled idea that goes back even past the GF era, I'm sure.
I guess the difference between my Rule of 3 and SH's 90 Day Rule is that I wasn't recommending it for other people. I have had friends to whom I've recommended dating more casually and not getting wrapped up in one person early on, but what works for me doesn't work for other people.

While your rule might not change, because I suspect you're very self-aware, there are probably a lot of women out there who are doing it that exact way because they read about it or watched it on TV, and haven't given it a ton of thought.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
"I've been trying, I'm not lying
No one's perfect. I've got baggage!

Life's too short babe, time is flying.
I'm looking for baggage that goes with mine."

~Roger and Mimi, RENT
He was actually quoting Rent at the time. I just didn't have the exact wording at hand

We had some good discussions yesterday and today. I cleared up some of his concerns about me, he cleared up some of my concerns about him.

I also met his ex-wife and her partner today. They are two of his closest friends and he was anxious for me to meet them. I thought they were married, but they aren't yet. They are engaged. They were really nice. There was one type of bread we didn't get a chance to make yesterday and we made it today, the four of us. We took a bread recipe that I like a lot and added some dried cherries and almonds to it. I braided it. We also added a glaze to it to sweeten it up. It was incredibly good Turned out that his ex-wife's son (from a different marriage) is dating a girl in my son's class.

He really wants me to meet the rest of his friends. I think things will be moving to the next level soon, from our talks, but neither of us wants to rush anything.

As for baggage, I was shocked to open an egg carton from his fridge (while we were cooking) and discover that he organizes his eggs in the carton the same way I do. I'm a little OCD and like my remaining eggs to be in the center of the carton and symmetrical (for balance) and I opened this carton and the four remaining eggs were in the center four spots. I had to laugh!

Good weekend

Last edited by AGDee; 08-12-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:40 PM
GreekChat Member

The only thing the internet and drum corps is goof for is showing me awesome people that live far away.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:12 AM
GreekChat Member

^^^Hiiiiii.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
I guess the difference between my Rule of 3 and SH's 90 Day Rule is that I wasn't recommending it for other people....While your rule might not change, because I suspect you're very self-aware, there are probably a lot of women out there who are doing it that exact way because they read about it or watched it on TV, and haven't given it a ton of thought.
Touché.

Quote:
He was actually quoting Rent at the time. I just didn't have the exact wording at hand

Quote:
He really wants me to meet the rest of his friends. I think things will be moving to the next level soon, from our talks, but neither of us wants to rush anything.

Quote:
As for baggage, I was shocked to open an egg carton from his fridge (while we were cooking) and discover that he organizes his eggs in the carton the same way I do. I'm a little OCD and like my remaining eggs to be in the center of the carton and symmetrical (for balance) and I opened this carton and the four remaining eggs were in the center four spots. I had to laugh!
I do my eggs the same way! Are we made for each other, too?

Old 08-13-2012, 10:39 PM
GreekChat Member

We have both disabled our OKC accounts. Gonna give this a shot at exclusivity.

lol ... eggs don't mean you're made for each other, but it's one less headache to deal with!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

Old 08-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
I guess this means dude tapped it. Did he tap it from the back or front? LOL!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlwaysSAI
Quote:
I guess this means dude tapped it. Did he tap it from the back or front? LOL!
My first thought was: "I cannot believe he posted that!" Then, I remembered who it was.

My D&R: I get to see Mr. KDR tomorrow and I cannot wait!