GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Phi Beta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,497
0 members and 1,497 guests
No Members online

Old 08-16-2001, 06:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to wannabez
Post First Love

Me and my boyfriend (ex for right now) have been together since I was in the 11th grade. He is my first REAL love and I was just wondering have any of you stayed with and married your first love and if so did you all break up for a while or have you been together the whole time.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-16-2001, 06:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

I'm going to step out on a limb here, because offering advice on personal matters, I tend to stay away from. All I will say is enjoy the time you have now being single and date to see what else is out there or I should say who else.
Old 08-18-2001, 05:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

I was just down in Seattle visiting my mom (during a school vacation), and I saw my ex-boyfriend that I haven't seen in 7 years!! We were together back in my freshman year in high school. All of a sudden, we meet again, and we've been kickin' it everyday ever since. We had a good relationship in high school, but what made us break up was a bunch of 'he say, she say' stuff, and we really don't know why we broke up. I guess you can say he's my first love. We never had sexual intercourse, but I love him. He's very special to me, and I'm not into long-distance relationships (they never work for me!), so we're gonna have to wait and see what happens after I graduate......
Old 08-20-2001, 10:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PrettyKitty Send a message via Yahoo to PrettyKitty
As they say, if it was meant to be, you'll get back together...

------------------
The Epitome of Beauty, Style, and Grace, Always Exemplifying Good Taste, A Zeta Woman, A Finer Woman, That's Me!
Old 08-21-2001, 03:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DopeZeta
Nah..I think you have to work at it...Can't just depend on Fate.

------------------
Sweeter than sugar and as good to you as milk
ZETAS are Finer Women and they're smooth as silk.
Old 10-24-2001, 07:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool First Love

Honestly, I've never had a relationship with my first love, who is my best friend, 9476 (his b'date). He and I both know that we have feelings for each other, but he's in Philly and I'm here in NYC going to school. We'd like to be together, but I'll see what happens when I apply to law school. I met him when we were both attending Howard U. in the Fall of '94. Out of the guys that I've been with (3 total), I've done comparisons with all of them with 9476 and none of them came even remotely close to how 9476 made, and still makes, me feel. I had my first b'friend when I was 20 and I lost my virginity to him, but he could never hold a candle to 9476.
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me
Old 11-01-2001, 10:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to wannabez
first love

you will all be happy to know that we got back together in the middle of october and things have been great ever since.