GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,037
2 members and 1,035 guests
AOIIalum, zsamulpitt5293

Old 10-13-2010, 07:08 PM
GreekChat Member

The Akron-Penn State soccer game has been delayed because someone stole Akron's jerseys.

Classy, Penn State.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: somewhere in an area where we usually get all four seasons :)
Send a message via AIM to sceniczip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappamd View Post
The Akron-Penn State soccer game has been delayed because someone stole Akron's jerseys.

Classy, Penn State.
I'm not even sure what to say to that. I mean really?

Watching the miners' rescue is truly fascinating. I really believed that something would go wrong when they said they could be there until Christmas
Old 10-13-2010, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
I'm watching the Delaware Senate debate on CNN with the "I'm not a witch" candidate.

Christine O'Donnell (R) and Chris Coons (D). It is tense. Wolf Blitzer is a trip.

SHE'S A WITCH! BURN HER! BURN HER!
Old 10-13-2010, 08:27 PM

Why does this all have to be so hard?
Old 10-13-2010, 08:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Holy hell, you claim to be his friend yet you're the slam piece who spread it so he could have sex with you and cheat on his girlfriend. The same girlfriend he was having problems with and confided in you about. What the hell kind of friend does something like that? It wasn't like you didn't know the two of them were a couple.

He couldn't have cheated without you heffa, and you're pretty much the shittiest friend ever, and I'm so glad we're not friends. Lack of responsibility and denial of behavior blows my mind.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:44 PM

^^Hey, I think I know the dude version of this. Is she Irish?
Old 10-13-2010, 09:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
^^Hey, I think I know the dude version of this. Is she Irish?
No idea, but she's a skank who can't spell and I think was preying on him while she was married. She cheated on her new partner (she's divorced) as well in this situation, so obviously ethics are low on her priority list. Her self esteem is also probably pretty low, and she's obviously a shitty friend if she sleeps with a friend who confides about his relationship problems.

I just don't understand people who cheat and are so cavalier about it, probably because I've never been a cheater. Is it that hard to send (an albeit cowardly and tacky) text message and say "It is over, I'm breaking up with you" before it "just happens" ala Tre1 and a hot dog falls down a hallway? I'm the kind of person who needs to heal and collect myself before getting involved with someone because I want healthy relationships and it seems jumping into a new one, let alone one based on infidelity is a poor idea.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
co-sign
3rded
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 10-13-2010, 10:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
3rded
GASP!
Old 10-13-2010, 10:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm watching a good Lifetime movie about some fastass high schoolers. LOL. He's a swimmer who cheats on his wonderful girlfriend with this total loony bitch. The total loony bitch is mad because he doesn't want her so she does a whole lot of stalker stuff including putting steroids in his urine test that he took before a swimming competition.

LOL. Once again, Lifetime is reminding people that you can't control the crazies but you can control yourself. Among other things, keep your thang in your pants. And wrap it up if you insist on keeping your thang out of your pants. He boned total loony bitch one time and it was rawdawg in a swimming pool. Idiot.
Is it a real "thriller" movie or some made for TV shit cuz it sounds like Swimfan(?)

I just finished baking a pumpkin pie and now my apartment smells GREAT!

Last edited by PiKA2001; 10-13-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Ugh! I am so mad. I have a long day tomorrow so I decided to treat myself to a movie tonight. I just walked out of that Wes Craven movie. His movies suck. I just thought I would give it one more try. Never again. I just wasted $12 bucks, not including the money I spent on popcorn and pop. $3 bucks was on the 3D glasses. That movie was so freaking dumb that I couldn't even finish watching it, so I just walked out.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

My ear infection decided to flare back up. It hurts as bad as it did the first two days and my jaw is sore from clenching in pain. My tongue is raw from being gnawed on and it's at the stage where it feels like every surface in my mouth feels pointy to it. I can't make my back molars touch if I try.

Fuck I'm going to have to miss more work for another doc visit. This sucks a lot.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm watching a good Lifetime movie about some fastass high schoolers. LOL. He's a swimmer who cheats on his wonderful girlfriend with this total loony bitch. The total loony bitch is mad because he doesn't want her so she does a whole lot of stalker stuff including putting steroids in his urine test that he took before a swimming competition.

LOL. Once again, Lifetime is reminding people that you can't control the crazies but you can control yourself. Among other things, keep your thang in your pants. And wrap it up if you insist on keeping your thang out of your pants. He boned total loony bitch one time and it was rawdawg in a swimming pool. Idiot.
LOL. Nevermind. It ended kinda dumb and predictable.

I hate it when movies end with police sirens in the background. We get it, the total loony bitch was fooled at her own game and the police are on their way. Okay.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKA2001 View Post
Is it a real "thriller" movie or some made for TV shit cuz it sounds like Swimfan(?)

I just finished baking a pumpkin pie and now my apartment smells GREAT!
It was Swimfan. I had it on while I spent 40 thousand hours on the phone this evening.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by agzg View Post
It was Swimfan. I had it on while I spent 40 thousand hours on the phone this evening.
PiKA watches Lifetime and cooks pumpkin pie. He's awesome.

I really really want a slice of pumpkin pie now. Ohhhhhhh and if I could get a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, heaven.