GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Mu
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,667
0 members and 2,667 guests
No Members online

Old 02-13-2002, 11:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Information on following chapters needed

Hello Ladies!

I am a Phi Mu that was initiated into Phi Mu-Lambda Beta Chapter
in Spring of 2000. I have left that school and will be transfering to one of the following schools this Fall. Any information on the greek systems and Phi Mu at these schools would be greatly appreciated: Columbus State University(Columbus, GA), Georgia State University(Atlanta, GA), University of South Carolina-Spartenburg

Thanks!

Last edited by PhiMuLady150; 02-22-2002 at 09:07 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-14-2002, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ladybug1116
What kind of information are you looking for? The only chapter that I am even *remotely* familiar with is Theta Theta (Columbus State). I know they have a webpage. (Go to the Columbus State home page and look under student orgs) Maybe someone else can be of more help....but good luck and let me know if I can help in any other way
Melissa
Old 02-14-2002, 09:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks Melissa

Hey,

Just typical stuff like financial, gpa requirements, the greek system, etc etc. I have been in contact with someone from CSU and Chapel Hill though...it just depends on who accepts me!
Thanks again Melissa!
Old 02-14-2002, 10:53 PM
GreekChat Member

I think one of the sisters I went to school with was working at UNC at some point... I've kept in touch with her for years, but I can't keep up with where she's been since she graduated. I'll see if she can tell me anything and get back to you.
Old 02-15-2002, 12:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey PhiMuLady! Are you from cofc alpha kappa?

Last edited by phimugirlie01; 02-15-2002 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-15-2002, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

No

Hey

I wish...I was supposed to go to CofC in the Fall but they are changing everything so admissions told me I would be academically frustrated...I was supposed to affiliate next spring I know Angela, and Julie and osmeo thers.
Old 02-18-2002, 12:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Too bad about admission into cofc. Im sure we would love to have you as part of the chapter. I love Angela and Julie..they kick butt! You should stop by the house sometime, we love to meet people from other chapters! This week we might be a little stressed though. We have a consultant visiting. I don't know that much about the chapters at the colleges you are looking into, but I've heard wonderful things about the phi mus at UNC Chapel Hill.
Old 02-18-2002, 12:53 PM
GreekChat Member

thanks

I've been by several times...I helped out on the first round of RUSH, I was there on Bid Day and I bought a Oyster Roast Ticket and Shirt. Do you know anything about how ya'll are are doing 150th? If ya'll make T-shirts. I would like a couple
Old 02-20-2002, 12:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Yeah, we're making a 150th tshirt. I think its goona say all women were created equal until 1852 or something like that. If you want one, I can order it for you or give you the number of the girl who is ordering them. We have a whole weekend mapped out for 150th including a picnic and ritual and all that stuff
Old 02-22-2002, 06:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Hmmm

Hey,

I stopped by Alpha Kappa today and ordered a shirt. My e-mail is princessadricsc@earthlink.net if you want to send me more info on the Founder's Day Weekend.
Old 02-23-2002, 02:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink I reapplied...:)

Quote:
Originally posted by phimugirlie01
Too bad about admission into cofc. Im sure we would love to have you as part of the chapter. I love Angela and Julie..they kick butt! You should stop by the house sometime, we love to meet people from other chapters! This week we might be a little stressed though. We have a consultant visiting. I don't know that much about the chapters at the colleges you are looking into, but I've heard wonderful things about the phi mus at UNC Chapel Hill.
Hey,

I reapplied this morning for CofC-I might as well I'll let you know Meanwhile, I'm more then willing to help for 150th
Old 02-23-2002, 04:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey! I don't really know all the details on the weekend yet,but Allyson is in charge of it and I can give you her email. It is alward@edisto.cofc.edu. She can probably give you details that I can't! Look foward to meeting you!
miegan