GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,597
Threads: 115,517
Posts: 2,197,135
Welcome to our newest member, kayashulze3611
» Online Users: 1,286
1 members and 1,285 guests
zhannahivanovo8
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61456  
Old 03-27-2024, 10:17 AM
PrettyBoy PrettyBoy is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 6,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Here’s what they’ve been saying. I think some of it is bs. Folks will lie for a quick million.
https://youtu.be/nJ_YPxGCXcg?si=Tr8Ij19MB_wcv9bV
Yeah man. I don’t really keep up with celebrities, including him. I just only know bits and pieces of it from you, the radio, or hearing the news on tv at home in the background. As far as I’m concerned, based on his outer appearance, I’ve always seen P Diddy as just a fabricated man, who happens to be a celebrity. I don’t see him any differently than how I’d see another fabricated man who isn’t a celebrity. Not that big of a deal, to me.
__________________
The world system is in direct opposition to God and His Word ó PrettyBoy
Reply With Quote
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
  #61457  
Old 03-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Yeah man. I donít really keep up with celebrities, including him. I just only know bits and pieces of it from you, the radio, or hearing the news on tv at home in the background. As far as Iím concerned, based on his outer appearance, Iíve always seen P Diddy as just a fabricated man, who happens to be a celebrity. I donít see him any differently than how Iíd see another fabricated man who isnít a celebrity. Not that big of a deal, to me.
What do you mean by he fabricated? Iím just trying to find the connection of to fabricate something or (make something) with who he is. I try not to judge people from how they look or dress. Some people arenít as fortunate as other folks who have the money to dress to impress.
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61458  
Old 03-27-2024, 12:21 PM
PrettyBoy PrettyBoy is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 6,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
What do you mean by he fabricated? Iím just trying to find the connection of to fabricate something or (make something) with who he is. I try not to judge people from how they look or dress. Some people arenít as fortunate as other folks who have the money to dress to impress.
Thatís great that you donít judge people. However, I sure hope you use discernment.

Fabricated in my post is referencing a false projection of something. Heís a man who constructs a false projection of who he really is. I can tell by his attire and how he carries himself that itís the kind of attire to draw attention to him. That in itself tells me who he is. He doesnít know any better BECAUSE of who he is. In many cases, outer appearance comes from within. Thatís why God gives us discernment.
__________________
The world system is in direct opposition to God and His Word ó PrettyBoy
Reply With Quote
  #61459  
Old 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
That’s great that you don’t judge people. However, I sure hope you use discernment.

Fabricated in my post is referencing a false projection of something. He’s a man who constructs a false projection of who he really is. I can tell by his attire and how he carries himself that it’s the kind of attire to draw attention to him. That in itself tells me who he is. He doesn’t know any better BECAUSE of who he is. In many cases, outer appearance comes from within. That’s why God gives us discernment.
I see where you’re coming from to an extent, but where I disagree with you is you’re still judging him based on what the media is pubbing up about him. Do you know how much money he gave back to Howard University? Who does that? Kind of shows his generosity, the way I see it. I’m going to wait to see how things play out because I don’t believe he could be involved in what they’re saying he’s involved in.
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61460  
Old 03-27-2024, 08:01 PM
PrettyBoy PrettyBoy is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 6,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
I see where youíre coming from to an extent, but where I disagree with you is youíre still judging him based on what the media is pubbing up about him. Do you know how much money he gave back to Howard University? Who does that? Kind of shows his generosity, the way I see it. Iím going to wait to see how things play out because I donít believe he could be involved in what theyíre saying heís involved in.
Iím using discernment based on how heís appeared, to me, not from this current situation heís in. And what Iím trying to convey is that (to me) he constructs a false projection of himself because he lacks character. In other words, a fabrication is needed only when a man lacks true substance of character. Most people define character by saying itís who you truly are when no one is looking. Thatís true, and an old saying. But I like to define character as doing whatís right because itís right and then doing it right. Itís what youíd default to the most. Your character is based on your lifeís habits. Character is not something that can be faked. Thatís why I can see right though him. Further, character is the real man. When a man has a less than virtuous character, like P Diddy has, he will then have to add charm to his repertoire, like he tries to do. But charm is what you are for the moment. Character is who you are all the time.

Yeah, heís got plenty of money to donate and buy what he wants to, no doubt. But, I donít equate money to prosperity, Phroze. Lasting prosperity is not found in what you can purchase. Lasting prosperity is found in the character you develop.

You can wait to see what unfolds, but when he ends up in prison, donít say we never had this conversation. 😂
__________________
The world system is in direct opposition to God and His Word ó PrettyBoy
Reply With Quote
  #61461  
Old 03-27-2024, 10:02 PM
cheerfulgreek cheerfulgreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lol! @ you comparing him to R. Kelly. How do you know? Do you know or are you assuming, based on media coverage about him?


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Iím using discernment based on how heís appeared, to me, not from this current situation heís in. And what Iím trying to convey is that (to me) he constructs a false projection of himself because he lacks character. In other words, a fabrication is needed only when a man lacks true substance of character. Most people define character by saying itís who you truly are when no one is looking. Thatís true, and an old saying. But I like to define character as doing whatís right because itís right and then doing it right. Itís what youíd default to the most. Your character is based on your lifeís habits. Character is not something that can be faked. Thatís why I can see right though him. Further, character is the real man. When a man has a less than virtuous character, like P Diddy has, he will then have to add charm to his repertoire, like he tries to do. But charm is what you are for the moment. Character is who you are all the time.

Yeah, heís got plenty of money to donate and buy what he wants to, no doubt. But, I donít equate money to prosperity, Phroze. Lasting prosperity is not found in what you can purchase. Lasting prosperity is found in the character you develop.
__________________
Phi Sigma
Biological Sciences Honor Society
Letís be respectful of our differences and work to save our freedoms and the planet we inhabit. Itís ALL weíve got, folks! ~ PGD-GRAD
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Reply With Quote
  #61462  
Old 03-28-2024, 02:26 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Iím using discernment based on how heís appeared, to me, not from this current situation heís in. And what Iím trying to convey is that (to me) he constructs a false projection of himself because he lacks character. In other words, a fabrication is needed only when a man lacks true substance of character. Most people define character by saying itís who you truly are when no one is looking. Thatís true, and an old saying. But I like to define character as doing whatís right because itís right and then doing it right. Itís what youíd default to the most. Your character is based on your lifeís habits. Character is not something that can be faked. Thatís why I can see right though him. Further, character is the real man. When a man has a less than virtuous character, like P Diddy has, he will then have to add charm to his repertoire, like he tries to do. But charm is what you are for the moment. Character is who you are all the time.

Yeah, heís got plenty of money to donate and buy what he wants to, no doubt. But, I donít equate money to prosperity, Phroze. Lasting prosperity is not found in what you can purchase. Lasting prosperity is found in the character you develop.

You can wait to see what unfolds, but when he ends up in prison, donít say we never had this conversation. 😂
Facts, but Iím going to wait to see for myself because I donít believe this applies to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Lol! This is not an R. Kelly situation, CG.
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61463  
Old 03-28-2024, 09:18 PM
cheerfulgreek cheerfulgreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,970
WIFLSRN: A “shorter Fridays for many Americans” article just came through my newsfeed on my phone. I’m like, must be nice. I seldom see days like that. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are always full, all day work days for me. And then Tuesdays and Thursdays are like the really, really long days, depending on how many patients I have and the procedures I’m doing. But those two days can also be the days I get to leave like extra early, too.
__________________
Phi Sigma
Biological Sciences Honor Society
Letís be respectful of our differences and work to save our freedoms and the planet we inhabit. Itís ALL weíve got, folks! ~ PGD-GRAD
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Reply With Quote
  #61464  
Old 03-29-2024, 12:11 AM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Lmao! CG, you must have recently saw something that pissed you off. I see you made an auto-sig addition Lol!!
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61465  
Old 03-29-2024, 01:01 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
My girl and I were just texting back and forth about when I hit her up and asked her out on a date. She swears up and down I was sweatin her when I met her for the first time Lol. I told her I thought she was FOINE when I first laid eyes on her, but I know I wasnít sweatin her. Yíall ever sweat your s/o or the other way around?
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61466  
Old 03-29-2024, 01:48 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
This shit is getting more confusing each day.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ed-sex-workers
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61467  
Old 03-29-2024, 03:11 PM
PrettyBoy PrettyBoy is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 6,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
This shit is getting more confusing each day.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ed-sex-workers
What are you confused about? I already explained to you that he continues to hide and only shows people what he wants them to see. Because he refuses to deal with his internal issues, the inevitable always happens ó eventually it all comes crashing down. It has to, because it was never real in the first place. Now, another clown/male is involved (50 Cent).

Neither one of them are men.
__________________
The world system is in direct opposition to God and His Word ó PrettyBoy
Reply With Quote
  #61468  
Old 03-29-2024, 04:15 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
What are you confused about? I already explained to you that he continues to hide and only shows people what he wants them to see. Because he refuses to deal with his internal issues, the inevitable always happens ó eventually it all comes crashing down. It has to, because it was never real in the first place. Now, another clown/male is involved (50 Cent).

Neither one of them are men.
True. Every time I look up current info on it, itís always something new they find out. You have a point.
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61469  
Old 03-29-2024, 08:47 PM
cheerfulgreek cheerfulgreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lmao! CG, you must have recently saw something that pissed you off. I see you made an auto-sig addition Lol!!
lol
No, one of my patients owner was wearing a shirt with that on it. I agree, so I put it in my auto GC signature.
__________________
Phi Sigma
Biological Sciences Honor Society
Letís be respectful of our differences and work to save our freedoms and the planet we inhabit. Itís ALL weíve got, folks! ~ PGD-GRAD
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Reply With Quote
  #61470  
Old 03-29-2024, 09:00 PM
cheerfulgreek cheerfulgreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
My girl and I were just texting back and forth about when I hit her up and asked her out on a date. She swears up and down I was sweatin her when I met her for the first time Lol. I told her I thought she was FOINE when I first laid eyes on her, but I know I wasnít sweatin her. Yíall ever sweat your s/o or the other way around?
I missed this one. What do you mean by that? Like, clingy?
__________________
Phi Sigma
Biological Sciences Honor Society
Letís be respectful of our differences and work to save our freedoms and the planet we inhabit. Itís ALL weíve got, folks! ~ PGD-GRAD
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How did you feel when.... tobeornottobe Delta Sigma Theta 2 12-10-2002 05:06 PM
Do you feel you're getting uglier as you grow older? I do and I feel like sh*t! Curiousgirl Chit Chat 35 09-03-2002 08:44 AM
How old do you feel Reds6 Delta Sigma Theta 18 12-24-2001 12:02 PM
How do you feel . . . Dvus4ever Delta Sigma Phi 2 11-20-2001 01:38 AM
How do you feel . . . Dvus4ever Beta Theta Pi 3 11-12-2001 05:41 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.