GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,599
Threads: 115,517
Posts: 2,197,136
Welcome to our newest member, et23
» Online Users: 1,386
2 members and 1,384 guests
elltts3018, Titchou
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61441  
Old 03-24-2024, 10:39 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
It’s about 60 here. That’s one thing I don’t miss is the cold and crazy snow storms that I saw in Jackson, and I wouldn’t want to live in Minnesota or anywhere near that igloo.
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
  #61442  
Old 03-25-2024, 12:07 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Trump gets away again. He only has to pay 175 million of the half billion? Wtf?
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61443  
Old 03-25-2024, 05:36 PM
cheerfulgreek cheerfulgreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Trump gets away again. He only has to pay 175 million of the half billion? Wtf?
Told ya! He’s above the law.

Our constitution supposedly says that no one is above the law. And what Donald Trump has done throughout his presidency (BEFORE AND AFTER) is always basically his arguments amount to “I’m above the law”.

So, when he was president and there was the Muller report that outlined 10 crimes he had committed, he goes.. “You can’t indict me because I’m a sitting president.”

He then gets voted out of office, and then he commits crimes on January 6th to try and stay in office and then he goes “You can’t prosecute me because I’m still a sitting president.”

So, then congress goes to try and impeach him for this and then his lawyers go to the senate and they go… “Oh no! You can’t impeach him, you can only prosecute him after he leaves office.”

So then, Jack Smith does EXACTLY THAT! They prosecute him after he leaves office and then he goes… “Oh no! You can’t prosecute me because I was impeached before and I wasn’t convicted, so now I can’t be prosecuted.”

It’s all a big really dumb game, it always adds up to the same thing which is Donald Trump evades the law and now even the Supreme Court basically is now telling him “Donald Trump, we’re going to help you evade the law.”

My biggest concern right now is when he becomes POTUS again, this asshole epidemic that we’re in that he started is going to get reeeeeally, really bad!
__________________
Phi Sigma
Biological Sciences Honor Society
Let’s be respectful of our differences and work to save our freedoms and the planet we inhabit. It’s ALL we’ve got, folks! ~ PGD-GRAD
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Reply With Quote
  #61444  
Old 03-25-2024, 06:52 PM
AGDee AGDee is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,409
60 degrees and sunny so I got out my bike, filled up the tires and dusted off the spider webs to go for a ride. Perfect weather!
Reply With Quote
  #61445  
Old 03-25-2024, 08:10 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Told ya! He’s above the law.

Our constitution supposedly says that no one is above the law. And what Donald Trump has done throughout his presidency (BEFORE AND AFTER) is always basically his arguments amount to “I’m above the law”.

So, when he was president and there was the Muller report that outlined 10 crimes he had committed, he goes.. “You can’t indict me because I’m a sitting president.”

He then gets voted out of office, and then he commits crimes on January 6th to try and stay in office and then he goes “You can’t prosecute me because I’m still a sitting president.”

So, then congress goes to try and impeach him for this and then his lawyers go to the senate and they go… “Oh no! You can’t impeach him, you can only prosecute him after he leaves office.”

So then, Jack Smith does EXACTLY THAT! They prosecute him after he leaves office and then he goes… “Oh no! You can’t prosecute me because I was impeached before and I wasn’t convicted, so now I can’t be prosecuted.”

It’s all a big really dumb game, it always adds up to the same thing which is Donald Trump evades the law and now even the Supreme Court basically is now telling him “Donald Trump, we’re going to help you evade the law.”

My biggest concern right now is when he becomes POTUS again, this asshole epidemic that we’re in that he started is going to get reeeeeally, really bad!
Lol @ “asshole epidemic”. More CG jargon. I hear you though.
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61446  
Old 03-25-2024, 10:53 PM
cheerfulgreek cheerfulgreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
60 degrees and sunny so I got out my bike, filled up the tires and dusted off the spider webs to go for a ride. Perfect weather!
lol
That’s awesome, Dee! It’s nasty weather here but it will be warm again soon. All the snow we got last night has all been plowed. And now, the streets are just wet. No snow on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lol @ “asshole epidemic”. More CG jargon. I hear you though.
Seriously, though. It is an asshole epidemic that we’re in. I mean, to really know what I’m talking about, you kind of need to know what an asshole is to me. Or at least how I define one.

I mean, just look at the people who attended Trump rallies during the election and still attend his pointless political assemblies whenever he feels the need to be worshipped. They cheer and jeer in pure asshole bliss when King Asshole tosses them their tasty racist, neo-confederate, reactionary attitudes. I mean, the twisted, hateful looks on their faces are appalling. They are not “working-class voters”, like they claim to be. They’re assholes.
__________________
Phi Sigma
Biological Sciences Honor Society
Let’s be respectful of our differences and work to save our freedoms and the planet we inhabit. It’s ALL we’ve got, folks! ~ PGD-GRAD
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Reply With Quote
  #61447  
Old 03-26-2024, 12:01 AM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Lol!!! When you say “epidemic”, you make it look like he gave them a disease called “asshole” or something. What’s your definition of an asshole, CG? I’ve always thought the word had one definition. I’m only asking because you always have your own long, drawn-out, scientific, detailed definitions of things that have already been defined, and it’s usually funny as shit Lol!
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61448  
Old 03-26-2024, 01:48 AM
PrettyBoy PrettyBoy is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 6,378
I’m pretty numb to all the politics because whatever happens, biblically, it’s supposed to happen.

What does get me though is the fact that 45 has 5 kids from 3 different women, and had an affair with a porn star while his third wife was pregnant with the fifth child. If that’s not trifling, I don’t know what is. If Obama had 5 kids from 3 different women, and had an affair with a porn star while Michelle Obama was pregnant with the fifth child, that would mean all black men in America are like that.

I can see it now. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc… “Statistically, 1 and 3 black men are not committed or cheat on their wives, have several kids from several women, blah blah blah..” 😂 or if VP Harris had 5 kids from 3 different men, all hell would break lose. She’d be every name in the book. 😂
__________________
The world system is in direct opposition to God and His Word — PrettyBoy
Reply With Quote
  #61449  
Old 03-26-2024, 11:26 AM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I’m pretty numb to all the politics because whatever happens, biblically, it’s supposed to happen.

What does get me though is the fact that 45 has 5 kids from 3 different women, and had an affair with a porn star while his third wife was pregnant with the fifth child. If that’s not trifling, I don’t know what is. If Obama had 5 kids from 3 different women, and had an affair with a porn star while Michelle Obama was pregnant with the fifth child, that would mean all black men in America are like that.

I can see it now. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc… “Statistically, 1 and 3 black men are not committed or cheat on their wives, have several kids from several women, blah blah blah..” 😂 or if VP Harris had 5 kids from 3 different men, all hell would break lose. She’d be every name in the book. 😂
Lmfao!!!! You nailed it. You know that’s exactly how it’d be. Everybody would immediately put us all in the same category as him. You know they would.
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61450  
Old 03-26-2024, 12:37 PM
PrettyBoy PrettyBoy is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 6,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lmfao!!!! You nailed it. You know that’s exactly how it’d be. Everybody would immediately put us all in the same category as him. You know they would.
Yup.
__________________
The world system is in direct opposition to God and His Word — PrettyBoy
Reply With Quote
  #61451  
Old 03-26-2024, 06:34 PM
cheerfulgreek cheerfulgreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lol!!! When you say “epidemic”, you make it look like he gave them a disease called “asshole” or something. What’s your definition of an asshole, CG? I’ve always thought the word had one definition. I’m only asking because you always have your own long, drawn-out, scientific, detailed definitions of things that have already been defined, and it’s usually funny as shit Lol!
Well, he kind of did spread a disease in a sense. I mean, he kind of like infected their minds with some kind of brain-worm? I see worms at work all the time, so not in a parasitic way, but more like a DNA like replicant code that infects thinking and behavior — like a defective code generating the image that his supporters can and should control the lives of everyone else. It’s like a cultural contagion, since only certain people are infected with it. Like kitchen-lady, for example. Know what I mean?
__________________
Phi Sigma
Biological Sciences Honor Society
Let’s be respectful of our differences and work to save our freedoms and the planet we inhabit. It’s ALL we’ve got, folks! ~ PGD-GRAD
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Reply With Quote
  #61452  
Old 03-26-2024, 08:00 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Yup.
You hear about P Diddy?
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
  #61453  
Old 03-26-2024, 09:07 PM
PrettyBoy PrettyBoy is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 6,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
You hear about P Diddy?
I heard some light-weight news about him on the radio on my way to work this morning. I don’t know much other than the little I heard this morning. I’m not at all surprised, though.
__________________
The world system is in direct opposition to God and His Word — PrettyBoy
Reply With Quote
  #61454  
Old 03-26-2024, 10:20 PM
cheerfulgreek cheerfulgreek is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 14,970
That guy has issues. Like, RKelly like issues.
__________________
Phi Sigma
Biological Sciences Honor Society
Let’s be respectful of our differences and work to save our freedoms and the planet we inhabit. It’s ALL we’ve got, folks! ~ PGD-GRAD
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Reply With Quote
  #61455  
Old 03-26-2024, 11:54 PM
Phrozen Sands Phrozen Sands is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I heard some light-weight news about him on the radio on my way to work this morning. I don’t know much other than the little I heard this morning. I’m not at all surprised, though.
Here’s what they’ve been saying. I think some of it is bs. Folks will lie for a quick million.
https://youtu.be/nJ_YPxGCXcg?si=Tr8Ij19MB_wcv9bV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
That guy has issues. Like, RKelly like issues.
Lol! @ you comparing him to R. Kelly. How do you know? Do you know or are you assuming, based on media coverage about him?
__________________
1906
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How did you feel when.... tobeornottobe Delta Sigma Theta 2 12-10-2002 05:06 PM
Do you feel you're getting uglier as you grow older? I do and I feel like sh*t! Curiousgirl Chit Chat 35 09-03-2002 08:44 AM
How old do you feel Reds6 Delta Sigma Theta 18 12-24-2001 12:02 PM
How do you feel . . . Dvus4ever Delta Sigma Phi 2 11-20-2001 01:38 AM
How do you feel . . . Dvus4ever Beta Theta Pi 3 11-12-2001 05:41 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.