GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,598
Threads: 115,517
Welcome to our newest member, JacquesGou
» Online Users: 1,406
2 members and 1,404 guests
JacquesGou

Old 03-21-2024, 11:17 PM
GreekChat Member

I have an app on my phone called “Picture Insect”. Whatever I find on the floor dead after I’ve sprayed or fogged it, if I’ve never seen it, I take a picture of it and the app tells me what it is and lets me know if it stings or bites. A phobia I wish I didn’t have. Bugs.

Spiders/centipedes/bugs = same thing, to me.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:45 PM
GreekChat Member

I came back to see if John posted the thread he said he was going post. Iím curious now.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Really? Did you read everything? I mean, that just seems rather low for boarding. We do boarding, too. We charge $53.00/night. And then the day you agree to pick up your pet, if itís after 11 am, we charge an additional daycare fee of $33.00.

Either your vetís prices are really low or mine are super high, lol.

Iím in the middle. Itís kind of easy to see a coverup. I definitely think Covid was. And then Marylin Monroe, I donít think that was a suicide. I think she was going to come forward about JFKís affair with her, so they made it where she couldnít.

I do think we went to the moon.

I donít believe aliens are visiting us.

I donít believe 9/11 was a conspiracy.

The 9/11 plane that went down in Pennsylvania was not brought down by the passengers (that plane was shot down).

US was surprised by attack on Pearl HarborÖ. Not.

That Kate Middleton photo was edited by Kate. Something is not right with the Royal family right now.

Those are mine.
CG, you called it. You posted something isnít right with the royal family last week. It was announced today Kate has cancer.
Old 03-22-2024, 03:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
I came back to see if John posted the thread he said he was going post. Iím curious now.
Just posted it a few minutes ago: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...d.php?t=248704

Not sure I would have posted that today if I hadn't posted the message yesterday committing myself to doing so.

Quote:
Youíre about to start charging us $59.95 per month? Lol
Nah, lol. Good guess, though. Just trying to raise some funds to help re-kickstart GC development again, help cover some costs, etc.
^^^ Help Support GC ^^^
Old 03-22-2024, 06:24 PM
GreekChat Member

TGIF!!!
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 03-23-2024, 06:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Just posted it a few minutes ago: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...d.php?t=248704

Not sure I would have posted that today if I hadn't posted the message yesterday committing myself to doing so.

Nah, lol. Good guess, though. Just trying to raise some funds to help re-kickstart GC development again, help cover some costs, etc.
I tried to help out with a $25 Mastercard gift card. Wouldnít accept it. It said ďinsufficient fundsĒ as if Iím broke as hell Lol. Itís a Mastercard. Why wonít it accept it. I donít want to put my cc on here.
Old 03-23-2024, 07:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I tried to help out with a $25 Mastercard gift card. Wouldnít accept it. It said ďinsufficient fundsĒ as if Iím broke as hell Lol. Itís a Mastercard. Why wonít it accept it. I donít want to put my cc on here.
lol
Hilarious! Iíll donate another $5 bucks on your behalf, if you want.
Old 03-23-2024, 09:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
lol
Itís all good, I tried. Thatís good enough. Youíre too nice, CG Lol.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Sorry about that. Thanks for trying. Totally understandable about being careful with cc online. Stripe.com handles all the payment stuff & the crowd funding site is BuyMeACoffee.com , I posted a bit more detail in the coffee thread: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...d.php?t=248704

Quote:
lol
I was wondering why your name was in a second coffee purchase so soon after your first one. Thanks for doing that.
^^^ Help Support GC ^^^
Old 03-24-2024, 10:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I was wondering why your name was in a second coffee purchase so soon after your first one. Thanks for doing that.
I guess it associates only one name with one pay method. So, that last donation wasn’t for Phrozen and it wasn’t from me, but that’s a very long story, John. lol.

ETA: I’ll buy one for Phrozen Sands.

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 03-24-2024 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-24-2024, 11:24 AM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: Old man winter always gets the last laugh in Minnesota! Apparently, we’re supposed to get a foot of snow. I’m so glad my church has three different service times. We got back home just in time because the snow just started falling. Oh well, I’m not complaining. This has been the best winter I’ve ever seen, and I was born and raised on the really, really cold and snowy side of Minnesota — like, right on the border of Fargo, ND.
Old 03-24-2024, 01:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
WIFLSRN: Old man winter always gets the last laugh in Minnesota! Apparently, weíre supposed to get a foot of snow. Iím so glad my church has three different service times. We got back home just in time because the snow just started falling. Oh well, Iím not complaining. This has been the best winter Iíve ever seen, and I was born and raised on the really, really cold and snowy side of Minnesota ó like, right on the border of Fargo, ND.
Most of the Detroit and Lansing area got 4-6 inches of snow on Friday but the southeast corner of metro Detroit (where I live), did not get a single solitary flake. I couldn't be more thankful! LOL
Old 03-24-2024, 02:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Sorry about that. Thanks for trying. Totally understandable about being careful with cc online. Stripe.com handles all the payment stuff & the crowd funding site is BuyMeACoffee.com , I posted a bit more detail in the coffee thread: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...d.php?t=248704
Yeah, Iím sure itís legit but I had some bad public site experiences, and a bad cash app experience.

Quote:
I guess it associates only one name with one pay method. So, that last donation wasnít for Phrozen and it wasnít from me, but thatís a very long story, John. lol.

ETA: Iíll buy one for Phrozen Sands.
Lol thanks, CG! You didnít have to do that but I appreciate it.
Old 03-24-2024, 04:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Most of the Detroit and Lansing area got 4-6 inches of snow on Friday but the southeast corner of metro Detroit (where I live), did not get a single solitary flake. I couldn't be more thankful! LOL
lol
Donít you just love that? Thatís how it is here, too. Like, northern and western Minnesota will get super cold with a ton of snow, and then where we live will have like no snowfall, with warmer weather. Still cold but warmer.

Quote:
Lol thanks, CG! You didnít have to do that but I appreciate it.
No problem.
Old 03-24-2024, 07:50 PM
GreekChat Member

I just learned Marcello Gandini passed last week. Iím surprised I didnít know that the day of or shortly after. A true legend gone.