GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Sigma Tau
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,468
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, dizzycmaarleyy5
» Online Users: 1,493
3 members and 1,490 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 10-05-2004, 07:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mmcline
Funny memory

Ok, I want to hear everyone's fav. funny memory of AST or if you don't have a funny one, share another memory.

My funniest memory, is now funny looking back on it. My freshman year, we had greek week. Anyways, the first day of greek week is field day in the morning and sing at night. Well, only 4 sisters showed up for field day. I wasn't going to do any events orginally, but decided i would do "dizzy bat" relay. This is where you run down the field, spin around a bat with your head on the bat and come back. Anyways, the frats. were counting the spins for sororities. When it was my turn, the frat. brother counting for AST decided to make me keep going. So I was very very dizzy, on the way back I couldn't stand up straight and went running down the field at an angle. Next thing I know, I was on the field with grass all over me, but i did get up and finish the relay. This is on video tape, of course. I had grass all over me, in my mouth etc. I ended up fracturing my elbow, but even though I hurt myself I still showed up at sing, and we were doing the hokey pokey for one of our songs, it just so happens we had already practiced putting the opposite arm that I had fractured "in", so I performed with my elbow in a sling.

That was funny watching the video tape of the relay. This same greek week, we become known as the clutzy sorority. I broke my elbow, another sister broke her middle finger playing basketball, another sister broke her foot after kicking a cement wall after a greek week activity (long story) and then another sister had knee surgery that week.

Ok, share your funny stories.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-06-2004, 06:25 PM
GreekChat Member

One of my great memories was Spring Break in Panama City! There was this huge storm, and my sis and I were running around in the driving rain and some seroius winds to try and get to the beer "hut" only to find out that the CO2 was blown out so no beer;-( Back up in our rooms we were watching the mahem on the balcony just in time to see the beer pong table some Sig Chi had brought, start to fly across the resort. Then the storm was over and there was much rejoicing and mud sliding;-) It was great. the food was horible and I stayed in a room with 6 other girls, but We had so much fun and even saw some other ASTs!!
Old 10-07-2004, 07:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ASTDD2002
Smile

My funniest memory at UIC (Delta Delta)has to be this year's lip sync during Greep Week. We did an "Mtv Making the Video" to a Janet Jackson song, and the beginning part was just hilarious, we had a "crazy choreographer" and we were messing things up, because it was "rehearsal" for the big video. We had so much fun putting it together, I just loved it!

My funniest memory here at St. Leo (Delta Upsilon) has to be when we were putting together our togas for the Greek Week toga party two weeks ago...we were all in the hallway of the Villas (dorms where about 10 of us live), and we were in our bras/tank tops & boxers/slips with yards of fabric, wrapping each other up...we looked hilarious, wrapping each other like mummies at first, but then we got serious and made the toags.

I can't wait to hear everyone else's funniest moments!!!