GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,148
3 members and 1,145 guests
chi-o_cat, Cookiez17, indygphib

Old 12-24-1999, 12:10 AM
BlackDiamond

Post Information

I'm ateenager in highschooland interested in joining a sorrority early. I'm especially interested in the Delta Sigma Theta organization.My problem is that I don't have a sister of that sorrority to initiate me. I was wondering if it is possible to be initiated without the help of a sister of that sorrority?
Thanx
Old 12-24-1999, 05:19 PM
dominion

Arrow

I am a member of Delta Sigma Theta. There is no way to join early or without the help of a Soror. You must be at least a collegiate Sophomore as far as credits are concerned, among other things. God Bless.
Old 01-07-2000, 12:09 AM
Banned

Question

I have the rituals of the sorority. I can tell you anything you want to know.

------------------
Old 01-07-2000, 06:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Fred Hatchett, you really need to quit all this.. Is it your role in life to try to discourage anyone with all these accusations.. You have the rituals huh... sure, how did you get them.. so you have all the rituals for all organizations.. PLLLLLease.. if you've got them, why not post them..No, instead you are sending people to check out a website in order to BUY information.. If you are a christian and so concerned about others being christian and not being antichrist, why not just give them the information instead of trying to get people to BUY the information..
Old 01-08-2000, 12:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Fred H. Go Get A Life. You say you are anti-greek so Stop Hanging around this Greek Forum. Repeat. Go Get A Life.
Old 01-10-2000, 12:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey, Lil Bit, slow down just a second...

What does Fred being Christian have ANYTHING to do with this conversation? Please, clue me in. Last time I checked, this was a GREEK website, not a religious one.

Fred, get a life. You don't have the rituals for anybody. And, even if you did, you wouldn't have the faintest idea what any of it means, since you apparently can't relate to the idea of brother/sisterhood.
Old 01-10-2000, 02:21 PM
GreekChat Member

GregFIJI,

Fred posted a comment on the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority forum in response to a high school studen't question about our sorority. He basically said that if you are a Christian then you should avoid the greek system because we keep secrets and have rituals. So, we explained that just because you are a member of the greek community does not mean you can't be a Christian.
Old 01-10-2000, 10:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

AKA,
Thanks for the info...

Fred, you are an idiot.