GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 312,782
Threads: 115,313
Posts: 2,165,805
Welcome to our newest member, algaujunior4738
» Online Users: 348
3 members and 345 guests
elionemilo, Kevin, sherbertlemons
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-27-2003, 08:56 PM
James James is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: NY
Posts: 8,604
Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
A little bit about how guys think . . .

So I am hanging out in this Strip Bar and randomly ask this Dancer I just met out for drinks. She agrees and actually shows up.

We have some drinks and do some heavy hooking for 30-45 minutes and then she goes home to her live-in boyfriend.

Ok, there are some important key words and phrases here that guys pick up on immediately.

Dancer (stripper). First time meeting her. Hooking up. And live in boy friend.

You see boys receive bonus points from other boys in different situations, although we might act properly horrified in front of uptight ladies, even though we start winking when she turns her back.

In fact we receive more points usually in direct proportion to how much girls would dissaprove.

So in conversations with anything but a total "girly guy", closet mamas boy, or potential Gay Boy, we usually get high-fives for behaviors that girls get upset about.

In this case I got bonus points for hooking up with a stripper. More points for picking her up at a strip bar (her work, and while working) and more points for it being the first time I met her.

The coup de grace in terms of extra bonus points was sending her home to her live-in boy friend.

This is quite an honest appraisal of how most guys will view these types of situations, even though they may be too timid to admit it in front of girls.

Bottom line: In terms of the "guy code" James wracked up some serious points. Although I am not sure if get extra points because she had size D implants.

I thought I would write this in the spirirt of some of the cheating threads.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2003, 08:58 PM
KSig RC KSig RC is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Posts: 6,978
Re: A little bit about how guys think . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by James
So I am hanging out in this Strip Bar and randomly ask this Dancer I just met out for drinks. She agrees and actually shows up.

We have some drinks and do some heavy hooking for 30-45 minutes and then she goes home to her live-in boyfriend.

Ok, there are some important key words and phrases here that guys pick up on immediately.

Dancer (stripper). First time meeting her. Hooking up. And live in boy friend.

You see boys receive bonus points from other boys in different situations, although we might act properly horrified in front of uptight ladies, even though we start winking when she turns her back.

In fact we receive more points usually in direct proportion to how much girls would dissaprove.

So in conversations with anything but a total "girly guy", closet mamas boy, or potential Gay Boy, we usually get high-fives for behaviors that girls get upset about.

In this case I got bonus points for hooking up with a stripper. More points for picking her up at a strip bar (her work, and while working) and more points for it being the first time I met her.

The coup de grace in terms of extra bonus points was sending her home to her live-in boy friend.

This is quite an honest appraisal of how most guys will view these types of situations, even though they may be too timid to admit it in front of girls.

Bottom line: In terms of the "guy code" James wracked up some serious points. Although I am not sure if get extra points because she had size D implants.

I thought I would write this in the spirirt of some of the cheating threads.
and James takes the lead . . . holy crap, that's a hell of a night dude. Well done.

For the women in the audience - any part of that night would be considered "story-worthy" around the hangover table the next day - combine them all, and James has earned bragging rights until the next "NFW" comes along.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:06 PM
Peaches-n-Cream Peaches-n-Cream is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: New York City
Posts: 10,829
Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
Re: Re: A little bit about how guys think . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by KSig RC
and James takes the lead . . . holy crap, that's a hell of a night dude. Well done.

For the women in the audience - any part of that night would be considered "story-worthy" around the hangover table the next day - combine them all, and James has earned bragging rights until the next "NFW" comes along.
What's NFW?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:14 PM
ZetaAce ZetaAce is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere in the Midwest
Posts: 1,113
Send a message via ICQ to ZetaAce Send a message via AIM to ZetaAce
James is a stud.....

James, thanks for your honesty. I'd say it's refreshing, but I'd be lying

Just Kidding! You know I love ya babe


What is NFW = No Freakin' Way?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:22 PM
James James is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: NY
Posts: 8,604
Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Re: James is a stud.....

"No Fucking Way!" In Verbal Caps . . .


Quote:
Originally posted by ZetaAce
James, thanks for your honesty. I'd say it's refreshing, but I'd be lying

Just Kidding! You know I love ya babe


What is NFW = No Freakin' Way?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:31 PM
ZetaAce ZetaAce is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere in the Midwest
Posts: 1,113
Send a message via ICQ to ZetaAce Send a message via AIM to ZetaAce
Now you know I don't use such language! LOL
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:33 PM
LuaBlanca LuaBlanca is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 584
*sigh* oh James...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:41 PM
Peaches-n-Cream Peaches-n-Cream is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: New York City
Posts: 10,829
Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
Quote:
Originally posted by LuaBlanca
*sigh* oh James...
That's what the stripper with the live in boyfriend said!

Thanks for the translation of NFW.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:43 PM
ZetaAce ZetaAce is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere in the Midwest
Posts: 1,113
Send a message via ICQ to ZetaAce Send a message via AIM to ZetaAce
Quote:
Originally posted by Cream
That's what the stripper with the live in boyfriend said!

Thanks for the translation of NFW.
LMAO- I was thinking the same thing!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:50 PM
James James is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: NY
Posts: 8,604
Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
naaah I told her my name was Cream from Manhatten . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by Cream
That's what the stripper with the live in boyfriend said!

Thanks for the translation of NFW.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:52 PM
Peaches-n-Cream Peaches-n-Cream is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: New York City
Posts: 10,829
Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
Quote:
Originally posted by James
naaah I told her my name was Cream from Manhatten . . .
I don't swing that way! LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:53 PM
James James is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: NY
Posts: 8,604
Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Sorry gorgeous, thought you were a swing hitter that liked to play for the other team.


Quote:
Originally posted by Cream
I don't swing that way! LOL!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:54 PM
sororitygirl2 sororitygirl2 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,405
I would take points AWAY for D-size implants because that's just a little tacky, in my opinion. A more modest, perky C would be better.

Way to make me proud, stud!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:58 PM
James James is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: NY
Posts: 8,604
Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Well she was actually a plus C. Not quite a D. butt hats takes longer to explain. But very firm!


Quote:
Originally posted by sororitygirl2
I would take points AWAY for D-size implants because that's just a little tacky, in my opinion. A more modest, perky C would be better.

Way to make me proud, stud!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Peaches-n-Cream Peaches-n-Cream is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: New York City
Posts: 10,829
Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
Quote:
Originally posted by James
Sorry gorgeous, thought you were a swing hitter that liked to play for the other team.
Thanks for calling me gorgeous, STUD!

You should really come to New York for the GC party. I can't imagine all the debauchery.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.