GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,144
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, dartyparty
» Online Users: 605
0 members and 605 guests
No Members online

Old 08-27-2003, 03:32 PM

I was thinking that coffee would be Gamma Phi Beta, with the "brown" theme, you know?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-27-2003, 04:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CutiePie2000
I was thinking that coffee would be Gamma Phi Beta, with the "brown" theme, you know?
But sadly we are not at LSU -- our only Louisiana chapter (for now!) is at Loyola University in the Crescent City !
Old 08-28-2003, 06:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found this thread and read the entire thing in one sitting!
You are going to love it!! I have so much respect for all LSU sororities and especially Delta Zeta. Enjoy every bit of being a new member. The Dee Zee's caught quite a catch when they got you!
My sorority sister's twin sister is also a Dee Zee new member. She rushed as a sophmore and her sister pledged theta as a freshman. So if she's my sister's twin sister and now she's your sister, I'd say were related in some way!
Hope I didn't lose anyone on that one.

Congratulations again!!!!

Geaux Tigers! All this LSU talk really gets me in the mood for a GC reunion or something. I've been away too long....
Old 08-28-2003, 07:14 PM
GreekChat Member

congrats!
Old 08-29-2003, 03:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ThetaLove
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found this thread and read the entire thing in one sitting!
You are going to love it!! I have so much respect for all LSU sororities and especially Delta Zeta. Enjoy every bit of being a new member. The Dee Zee's caught quite a catch when they got you!
My sorority sister's twin sister is also a Dee Zee new member. She rushed as a sophmore and her sister pledged theta as a freshman. So if she's my sister's twin sister and now she's your sister, I'd say were related in some way!
Hope I didn't lose anyone on that one.

Congratulations again!!!!

Geaux Tigers! All this LSU talk really gets me in the mood for a GC reunion or something. I've been away too long....
aww, thank you!!! i definitely agree that we are in some way related via a panhellenic family tree. i heard y'all got a GREAT and LARGE pledge class, so congrats and good luck!!!
Old 08-31-2003, 06:19 PM
GreekChat Member

DUPLICATE POST-Hope someone sees it!

DID YOU FIND ANYTHING OUT???
Daughter just popping in tomorrow. She said to go to Party Pics USA. I did, and NOTHING!!! She did have a bunch of tid- bits.

We did not fare too well this year. USUALLY, we have more girls get pledged, but as it is now,
dg-1
kkg-1
kd-2
xo-1.

That's IT! I am so sad, from the current info, they were cut pretty hard. I am at a loss because of the number of legacies...OH MY GOSH, I just realized one of our legacies was cut! Her mother was the PRES of our Pan Hell for a few years!!! Maybe it's due to the higher SAT requirements. I JUST DON'T KNOW!!! Ames, Moxie,were the cuts that bad this year? What in the heck happened. We USUALLY have a MUCH better showing than this. Retention hasn't been all that great from our area, but we ALWAYS had mpre pledges!!!
Old 08-31-2003, 11:01 PM
GreekChat Member

cuts did seem pretty bad this year...i know a bunch of girls who ended up dropping out, but i know bunches of girls who ended up very happy as well! about the partypics...i think the DG/Acacia Wet N' Wild one is just being funny - all of the pictures from Wed-Thurs. events were asking for a code, then they all started showing up without one. BF didn't go to the exchange, but i asked another acacia and he doesn't know anything about a password(or care much about pictures, heh...) - i think it's just a flaw on the site and that it will be fixed soon. i had the same problem with the DZ wild west pictures, but the day after i first had the problem they showed up.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Thanks Moxie!
Old 09-01-2003, 09:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Question

JWOW, have you got a link to this party pics thing??

How is json doing??

Interested to see pics.

Wow, sounds like it was brutal for a lot of Girls at LSU!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 09-03-2003, 12:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lklips21 Send a message via Yahoo to lklips21
Smile from an Active DZ at LSU

Hey Moxie!!
I was just wondering who you were... I'm a sophomore in DZ right now and i'm dying to know who you are... I'm glad you got DZ!!! Yall have an awesome pledge class!