GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,602
2 members and 1,600 guests
aaexeyttsa3383

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2018, 09:07 PM
GreekChat Member

A Universal Recruitment

So I suppose I get the honor of writing the first recruitment story of 2018. I’ve been reading around the site and it seems like I have big shoes to fill, but I’m going to try my hardest to satisfy everyone’s need for recruitment stories. Keeping as anonymous as possible, I’ll say that I go to a small school somewhere in the Midwest that’s doing recruitment sometime within the next month. If, based on that criteria, and our number of sororities, you can guess my school, kindly PM me and don’t announce it on the thread. I don’t know if there are any members at my school lurking on the boards, but I sure as heck don’t want to take a chance.

Oh and did I mention – I have a special treat for all you recruitment story lovers! Not only do you get one recruitment story. That’s right folks, this is a two-for-the-price-of-one thread. About forty-five minutes east of me, my girlfriend will be going through recruitment within the same time frame as me. Her school is small as well, though it has one less sorority than mine. That being said, let’s start up the code. I’ve seen plenty of Disney recruitments, but I think Universal Studios needs some lovin’ here. I’ve decided to name our schools as the two parks; I will be at Universal Studios, while she will be at Islands of Adventure. Our schools share one sorority, which we’ll call the Hogwarts Express since that ride connects the two parks. Let’s break it down some more.

Universal Studios has six amazing groups: Revenge of the Mummy, E.T. Adventure, Minion Mayhem, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Escape from Gringotts, and of course, the Hogwarts Express. I’m keeping an open mind to any of them, but I know from meeting girls on campus that I really like E.T. Adventure and Escape from Gringotts. That could change very quickly though, as all of the groups on campus have amazing girls that could easily steal my heart.

Islands of Adventure has a slightly smaller system, with only five groups: Ripsaw Falls, Skull Island, the Incredible Hulk Coaster, Caro-Seuss-el, and the Hogwarts Express. My girlfriend wants nothing more than to be a part of Skull Island, but like me, know she would be happy anywhere. Something about those small college girls.

That’s it for now, but I’m typing this in a Word document and will keep you updated slightly behind the timeline of each event. A few weeks from now, hopefully we’ll both have found our homes (that is, if we can survive the brutal cold)!