GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Sigma Sigma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,042
1 members and 1,041 guests
Sarak24034

Old 03-05-2013, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

All kinds of GREAT Phi Sig everything!!

Calling all fellow Phi Sig Sisters!!

So this thread of ours has been very inactive and I think its time to bring it back and share the LΦVΣΣ ... but seriously this site can be such a great way to share resources and more of us should use it!

First of all if you haven't heard of or gotten on Pinterest ... what are you waiting for?!?! It's literally amazing and has some fantastic crafting ideas, shirt ideas, recruitment ideas and more. I think I might actually have a Pinterest addiction but it's fine, it keeps me actively crafting finding new Phi Sig things to love and share with other sisters. My Phi Sig Board is full of amazing things that I have found so I thought I would share a link to my Pinterest page and y'all should check it out! ( http://pinterest.com/lyndseyyloohoo/ ) Also if you search Phi Sigma Sigma boards, there are so many and I try to follow all of them as I find them. There is also a National Phi Sig Pinterest page that you should check out! ( http://pinterest.com/phisigmasigma/ )

Okay now go out there and Pin away!! There are so many cute graphics and shirts, etc. that other chapters are making and using and the more we share, the better all of our chapters can be.

LITP Sisters <3
LyndseyLooHoo
"I've heard it said, that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn. And we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them, and we help them in return. Well I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today, because I knew you."